speculation about several characters and plot points

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Achilles1943, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Achilles1943

Achilles1943 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    first of all, I apologize for the title, but I really didn´t know what to name this ...

overall, I want to share some theories about certain characters with you guys !!! you will find most of them may be in some way connected

cogman

I believe that cogman, being some form of buttler, may be at least inspired by nickel, the IDW character that has a similar function with the DJD ...

more info about nickel here - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/#

his headmaster ability could be a reference to nickel´s small stature, and his psychothic personality may even be due to nickel working for bad guys ... but wait ... the knights aren´t evil like the DJD ... right !?

well ...

even though it was not yet been officially confirmed, I have heard that there are several clues in recent issues of mtmte and lost light that might suggest the knights are not as good as they seem, or may be corrupted somehow (maybe like the cybertronian council in the current RID cartoon) ... a psychotic character based on a kinda-bad character could support this ... plus ...

malevolent optimus prime

there has also been speculation that optimus might be receiveing some upgrades over time like he did in aoe due to his knight heritage ... maybe even awakening his hypotetical knight form currently locked insinde his psychology ... what if the knights actually being evil and optimus awakening his knight self may be the reason he freaks out and becomes malevolent !?

is the dragon vector prime !?

adicionally, there has been some speculation that time travel may be involved in the film due to many reasons, one of them being that bumblebee´s camaro car was spotted next to some medieval knights during filming ... this instantly reminds me of vector prime from the cybertron cartoon and you know what !? he kinda looked like a knight in that cartoon ...

red mclaren. barricade & rumble !?

as you know, a red mclaren has been spotted on the set various times, and there was also a frenzy-looking dude on that wrapping production video we saw some time ago ... that makes me belive that robot may actually be rumble, and he may be working with barricade. something I also thought of but believe less is that the mclaren may be connected to or even be barricade ... in the generation 1 toyline, he was a redish car, and an updated look would fit the character well if he does indeed return with the purpose of appearing in the bumblebee film ... perhaps most likely, he could be a KSI version of barricade, like stinger was an updated version of bee

more and different headmasters incoming !?

ever wondered why we are getting so many returns of minor but loved characters like simmons and joshua, and we are still on the dark about what they are doing !? what if teh reason they are retuning is to become headmasters, generation 1 nebulan style !? maybe not in the 5th film already, but in the future !?

I think all this I spoke about could match up with the word that the writers are borrowing from many continuities ... on this thread, we touched IDW, cybertron and generation 1, and we already know that there will also be tf prime elements in the film ... anyway, please let me know what you think !!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Who ever said that the knights were "evil"? That theory about a malevolent Optimus, doesn't make so much sense to me. How do you explain the purple eyes, his line "forgive me", and the fact he was dead and came back to life somehow... Unicron in TRANSFORMERS 5 The Last Knight?!. Also, what is making you think it's Vector Prime?

And now that you mention it, it would make sense to bring the head masters into play. And the red McLaren you mentioned, I REALLY hope that's Rumble since you mentioned that as well. That or the concept art for Widow Maker.

When I saw Optimus with purple eyes I thought two things:
    1. Unicron bending Optimus to his will
    2. The creators make Optimus do their dirty work in finishing off the Transformers
    But the thread I mentioned, points even more to Unicron, but the idea that it's the creators weapon planet thing still remains an option.

And with Transformers Prime being popular for a time, I think that three headed dragon could be Predaking or a Predacon of some sort.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Some interesting points....the knights must be something different than just decepticon autobot prime gladiator stuff....as sentinel was very much corrupt. I think the cogman is also the mclaren.

The purple eyes I am convinced now is the dark spark, and it has been used to revive Optimus in space as he was unable to use his matrix on himself. Plus the very description of its nature and abilities explains quite a bit about the rumours of time travel, mind control and also how that crazy planet appears.

I like your idea on the headmasters as I think that they are deliberately holding back the information on them because they're going to have a decent sized role in the film

• Like Like x 1
  4. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cogman is the silver Astin Martin.

5. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    what´s that thing they said !? a different kind of decepticon, right !?

• Like Like x 1
  6. APB

APB Well-Known Member

The more I hear about the plot, the more it sounds like a rehash of DOTM`s. Instead of Sentinel Prime turning evil, we will have Optimus doing so. We now know Cybertron is in some form involved in the plot, coming towards Earth? Both Megatron and Optimus have purple eyes in the promos (Team-up between the two coming?), again kinda mirroring the collab between Sentinel and Megatron in DOTM. The only difference will likely be the Creators arc and some elements from the 86`movie/Cartoon EPs that will make it into the plot (Optimus dying at the end? King Arthur`s Court?). In other words someone controls them this time around, instead of them doing it intentionally.

I personally think the WW2 and the Medieval Knights stuff will be flashback stuff in order to explain the mega artifact that is significant for this movie.

7. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Yes I was say as well as the Aston, as in the cars they're just bodies for his headmaster function. Unless of course I'm mistaken and there are scenes with both cars in simultaneously.

8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Very true

9. BR3AKDOWN

BR3AKDOWN Stunticon Trooper

I'm calling it now. Megatron is going to be the unlikely hero of TLK, or the lesser of two evils who allies with the Autobots to defeat evil Optimus and whatever happened to Cybertron. The scene where he misses Lennox on purpose and the "Rethink your heroes" trailer and how it's edited makes me think this.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Dude I love your choice it this was called a loooooong time ago so let's just prey there's still good odds on this

11. Achilles1943

News Credits:
    one more !

how will nemesis prime be defeated !?

I know he probably isn´t nemesis prime ... I am just tired of the word evil ;
    so ... some day he will have to die ... others say he will survive ... I say both are possible !!!
    megatron survived dotm because of his allspark shard induced immortality ...
    optimus has a shard too ... so he might be killed but his mind can still exist ... like megatron

12. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    It sounds like you want it to be a rehash of DoTM, the majority of your post is your own personal opinions. Sentinel Prime didn't turn evil, he chose to betray the Autobots willingly. Cybertron is involved in the plot? So what? Coming towards Earth? Nothing in the plot leaks have said anything about it. Team up between Megatron and Optimus? Again, that's not in any of the leaks.

13. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    Cybertron is involved in the plot..that's the whole point of this..there is another artifact on Earth that can revive it.Prime learns he was responsible for Cybertron's demise and feels guilty..it's all in the JoBlo leak.

14. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    So what? How is that at all a rehash of DoTM?

15. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

It's not, I think prime questions his leadership because of how us humans end up treating his kind. The events of AOE AND TLK seems to confirm that their efforts to protect us may have left him feeling like humanity has spat in their faces.

16. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    The point I was trying to make is it's extremely premature to call TLK just a rehash of DoTM.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Senior Robotic Citizen

News Credits:
    It definitely is not from everything I've seen. You could maybe say some elements of DOTM's plot are involved, but there is so much other new stuff it completely outweighs the fact for it to be a re-hash.

18. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I'm not saying it's a rehash,it's not the case.I was just trying to correct that statement..Cybertron is indeed involved in the plot that's all

19. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    There was nothing to correct. There is nothing in any of the leaks about Cybertron coming to Earth.

20. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Ah ok yes I agree sorry

• Like Like x 1