Fan Art: Special Request to all the artists out there.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rodimus, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

You know I never can seem to keep the proper form every time I try to draw something. So I was thinking of possibly holding a little contest for fun to see who could come up with the coolest looking logo.

Option #1: I was wondering if any one would be willing to create a cool logo of a mean, serious looking Flaming Hawk or a Flaming Eagle or something like that.

Option #2: Or if you prefer... to create the coolest looking logo possible, the only catch being, it must be something you would associate with the word Burners.

Option #3: The third option is to come up with something you think of when you here "Funky Cold Medina". Create the coolest image that comes to your mind when you that term, or if you choose option number 2: Burners.

The more colorful and bright, the more points you'll get. You have 3 choices to create the coolest looking logo possible.

Although I personally think the flaming hawk has the most potential and might be the easiest. But the choice is yours if you'll take the challenge/request. Any one care to give it a try?

2. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
  3. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

That's the very well known Pontiac Firebird logo. It looks good but I don't want to copy a trademarked logo; I was looking to see how original we could be.