South Carolina Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Dragonwolf, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Radio Joe

Radio Joe Well-Known Member

Walmart on Pelham (I85) has a bunch of Onslaughts and all the new autobot limbs.

TRU on Woodruff had a metric buttload of Autobot limbs.

2. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Target in Simpsonville had Legends Chop Shop, Pipes, and Shockwave as of last night, along with Trailbreaker and Wheeljack.

3. ljacone

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Walmart in Simpsonville had 2x Hound & Wheeljack, 1x Trailbreaker & Smokescreen, 3x Onslaught & Scattorshot. Also had 1x Buzzsaw, the Minicons 4-pack, new-ish PRID One-Steps such as Quillfire and the froggy guy.

4. Radio Joe

Radio Joe Well-Known Member

Heard generations toys were showing up at Ross and the like... Checked Ross and Marshalls on woodruff rd and Ross and tjmaxx in simpsonville but didn't find anything

5. Mal

Mal Web Head

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but Toy Nation on 107 Middleton Way Suite 11 in Greer, SC is open and is a vintage toy store.

I went in yesterday and he had a great selection of vintage to modern Marvel figures, MOTU, Ghostbusters, Star Wars, and of course Transformers. Great prices and good quality. I got a G1 sludge in great shape sans weapon for $40 bucks.

Transformers wise he had G1: Jetfire, MIB Trypticon, MIB Metroplex, MIB Sky Lynx, MIB Glavatron, complete Gnaw (fantastic shape) Onslaught, Grimlock, Swoop, Grapple, and several others.

He also has quite a few Energon, Universe (original universe as in BW repaints and the like),and Armada stuff.

6. VitaminZinc

VitaminZinc Bad and Evil

Anyone in Myrtle Beach able to check on something at the Seaboard Target? Send me a PM.

And, to stay on topic, Charleston TRU had a fair share of Trailbreakers and Smokescreens. ;D

7. ljacone

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Walmart in Simpsonville is stocked up right now ... Autobot limbs, Combaticons, Scattorshot, Onslaught, CW Legends ranging from Blackjack, Rodimus, and Groove through Shockwave, Pipes, Chop Shop and Buzzsaw, P:RID Legions including Drift, Thunderhoof, and Windblade P:RID One-Steps including Quillfire and Springload, Minicons including the boxed set, and Leader Skywarp. Most TF I have seen there in a long while.

EDIT: The second Minicon boxed set, featuring Undertone, Hammer, Anvil, and the new Slipstream, is there as well.

8. TransgenderNAIL

TransgenderNAIL Well-Known Member

Target on Garners Ferry has last wave of combiner wars limbs, several leader skywarps and a few Onslaughts and one Scattorshot

9. benclark1982

benclark1982 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I am going to be vacationing in Myrtle Beach next week, any good places to hunt for transformers, 3rd party or KO toys?

10. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:

No 3P or KO shops; just a few brick-and-mortar stores, but you have to take different routes to get to them (mainly Walmarts and Walgreens/Rite Aid). There are some Walgreens and Rite-Aids on the way and at Myrtle Beach. One Walmart is near two strip-malls, and another is located somewhere near Walgreens (on the way down). There used to be a TRU Outlet store, but it closed down. Darn, that place had good toys. At the beach, there's a Target, TRU, and a Walmart. I wouldn't recommend the Walmart at the beach (near Coastal Grand Mall) because lots of violent events have happened there over the years (I hear). However, whenever I'm down there, the stores either have little-to-nothing on the shelves or they're cleared of my coveted toys (CW boxsets and POP! figures). If you're wanting NuRID, then just hope you don't have the first waves and the entire COTF sublime, as they're shelf warming at the Seaboard Street TRU (the one mentioned above). Target usually has nothing (same for Walmarts). However, in summer, these stores seem to have a surplus of toys. I hope this helps, and happy hunting!

11. benclark1982

benclark1982 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info, we just arrived and while that sucks I do have lots of beer and whisky so not a total loss.

12. joncbenn

joncbenn Groovy

I went to Anderson the other day and swung by TRU, nothing new as far as sightings but they had CW deluxes for 22.99. WTF is up with that? Nothing else in the store is marked up that high. I remember when Classics came out in 2006 I picked up Astrotrain and Starscream for 14 bucks total. I'm getting too old for this shit. That being said I can't wait for Titans Return.

13. Sobu Prime

Sobu Prime Social Butterfly-bot

Ebay:
    The Wal-mart on Woodruff Road had some Mirages and Sunstreakers a few days ago when I stopped in. And yeah, Anderson TRU isn't the greatest. I was there the other day and missed the $22.99 price change...ridiculous. The Target in Anderson hasn't really gotten anything new in months.

14. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    Walmart in Darlington, SC has its GRAND OPENING this morning at 11:00 AM ET!

15. TransgenderNAIL

TransgenderNAIL Well-Known Member

Walmart in West Columbia still has leader Ultra Magnuses if anyone missed out on him.

Anyone seen Sky Lynx anywhere?

16. ljacone

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I have not seen a Sky Lynx in the wild anywhere in the Upstate, unfortunately...

17. Joelibris71

Joelibris71 Well-Known Member

Walmart in Fort Mill has Voyager Cyclonus, Motormaster, and white Prime if anyone is looking for older CW Voyagers.

18. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    Has anyone found skylyx or any TR around yet?

19. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not me :(  nothing for me in the columbia area

20. Collectibot

Collectibot SWITCHed.

News Credits:
    CW Sky Lynx at Hartsville Walmart, along with a flurry of G2 gift sets at Florence, SC TRU... Found Victorion at Florence, SC's Target.