Soundwave pre-orders now geting cancelled?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by yami4ct, Dec 9, 2006.

1. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From Seibertron

"Following news of his delayed release, TFormers.com is reporting that a number of it's members have received e-mails canceling their pre-orders of Commemorative Edition Soundwave. In addition the listing for soundwave on Toysrus.com has been taken down.

The SEIBERTRON.com News Crew will keep you updated with any further developments."

It looks as if, if you bought him after a certain date, sometime after September, than your's was canceled as I haven't gotten a notice yet, and neither have many people from seibertron.

2. Deadboy

Deadboy Well-Known Member

Strange, I ordered mine the day before the projected release date and I haven't received an email canceling my order.

3. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

Nothing about my preorder.

4. ekocher

ekocher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i ordered mine oct 26 and no cancelation yet

5. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    My order is still open also. Guess TRU must hate members of TFormers.com or something.:lol  All joking aside it is strange that some are reporting their orders canceled while the rest of us are fine, for now anyway. This could be a sign of things to come so we may need to watch our orders like a hawk.

When were these orders canceled? Was it yesterday? If it was Friday then they may not be done but it is also possible they are just randomly picking orders or canceling those after a certain date because they could not get enough. The special order notice on the site is a little alarming since it is a TRU exclusive. Also while I'm thinking of it, was any of these orders ordered with free shipping? Mine is not but the order for the Classics Voyagers I ordered was and was canceled within a few days