SoundWave/fortress maximus

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SoundWave2007, May 19, 2007.

1. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    Since a lot of the Decepticons seem to be military vehicles, I think they'll make him into some kind of military communications vehicle. Although, I do like the idea of Soundwave being some kind of tricked-out car with a sound system popping out of the trunk with big speakers blasting his enemies. That could be cool.

2. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Bots I expect to see in the sequel to me seem yeah, more like some had mentioned.

Soundwave, Shockwave, Devastator and more seekers. Astrotrain, Blitzwing.

On the autobots sideswipe, sunstreaker, Dinobots, Prowl, hound/Trailbreaker, Omega Supreme (Gotta get him in before the Major City bots), and wheeljack.

Unicron I expect as well, but I'm not sure what to expect. So far all I can tell from how the story parts seem to flow that I can tell, they may use a polar opposite system with the allspark. A yin to the yang. One for creation (the allspark), one as a force of destruction(Unicron).

I'd like to see Omega Supreme or Cosmos show up before fortress maximus, but I could see Fort Max or metroplex being the ark itself or similiar. But how many people would want that? Or Trypticon as the nemesis?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Soundwave should deffinetly be in the sequel, but, I personally see no reason for Fort Max to be in the movies at all. I'd much rather see them bring in completely new characters.

4. BIG SUMO

BIG SUMO Active Member

I'd rather see a version of Sky Lynx, Ultra Magnus or Signal Lancer than Fortress Maximus. I don't see a feasible way of incorporating him into the movies.

5. Ahkileez

Ahkileez Active Member

Why waste good screentime on obscure niche characters?

I don't mean Soundwave of course. But really, the niche characters have the most ******ed and difficult to market names.

6. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

You don't see what the problem is with Frenzy? Some guy with a steak knife could that thing down. Its name should be changed to Flimsy.
    Plus they ripped off his design from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Have you noticed it looks an awful lot like the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past? Haha!

7. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

A feasible way? How about the Autobots need a base on Earth? The Autobots need some plce to hang their hats at the end of the day, if their's not gonna be an Ark.

8. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Technically we already have a Trailbreaker. For some reason he's Ironhide now. Don't forget Trailbreaker was a black pickup truck. Shcokwave would be awsome! But they'd probebly make into something lame... :(