Soundwave (Cybertronian) - Generations

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by Bahamut Prime, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Bahamut Prime

Bahamut Prime Even Kaiba supports 'em!

Soundwave (Cybertronian) - Generations Bio

Thought I have a go at submitting some info, if this is okay. :) 
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/319958-generations-wfc-soundwave.html

BIO

SOUNDWAVE is one of the most sophisticated electronics and communications experts on CYBERTRON. His body is heavily armored and shielded to protect the sensitive communications gear hidden within, where he stores every byte of information he collects. He is a living storehouse of secrets. No one trusts him, but everyone understands that the data he holds could destroy them all.

TECH SPECS

Strength: 4
    Intelligence: 7
    Speed: 8
    Endurance: 5
    Courage: 7
    Fireblast: 8
    Skill: 9

If this is alright, I hope it will be accepted. If I did something wrong, feel free to message me and I won't do the mistake again, okay?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Thanks, this is fantastic, exactly what we need.

Though unfortunately in Soundwave's case, we already had this info after Botcon.

But I don't want to put you off - I'll have a list of bios I've never been able to track down up in the intermediate future.

3. Bahamut Prime

Bahamut Prime Even Kaiba supports 'em!

Thank you very much - considering the times I occasionally add mainly the few small details, I thought I'd see how I go at submitting a bio for the first time! :thumb 

Hunting down bios? Sounds like fun! :D