Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ultramason, Jun 4, 2014.

1. ultramason

ultramason Banned

Is this movie going to have a soundtrack with bands and stuff as usual? Im just curious because there's usually more info on that by this time....

I dont see any pre-orders and that seems odd. The only thing I found was an obscure posting claiming to have the Score tracklist (complete with possible spoiler....if its real). I suppose a soundtrack could be released on the 24th out of nowhere? just seems weird

I remember last time rockin out to the paramore song and thinking Unicron would be in the movie.....lol

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soundtrack would probably be revealed about two weeks or a week away from the film's release with the score released closer to the films release. Given the varied and delayed release of the film in some places the release of the soundtrack and score might also be delayed.

Short answer is that we can probably expect the score to be revealed closer to the film - depending on spoilers it might not appear until the week before the film. As for the soundtrack, once again, close to the release of the film though we'll probably see the Soundtrack listings before the score listings.

3. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What do you think the Battle Cry song will be on? That will be on the Soundtrack not the score CD.

4. ultramason

ultramason Banned

awesome !
    I can't wait, its gonna be so cool

5. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The website for the soundtrack is up. It just can't be accessed by the public yet.

6. Decepticons

Decepticons B∆K. Bug-a-Boo Ghost.

News Credits:
    They released the DOTM album on June 7, the ROTF album on June 12, and the first film's album on June 27 (hehe). It should be coming up soon.

Also, this. I try to access it all the time, as I am awaiting the arrival of the album so much.