SoundFire Prime presents TFA: Season Four

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, Jun 3, 2009.

1. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So can we get a character that doesn't want to get in Sari's pants now?

Or somebody that can actualy beat Sixshot?

2. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You misunderstood. When Dispensor said Sari was cute, Kremzeek took offense, because he thinks the words "pretty" or "hot" are better ways to describe Sari. So Dispensor tried to get Kremzeek to leave him alone by agreeing with him and saying Sari was hot, and unwillingly set Kremzeek off even more, because now Kremzeek thought he had to compete against Dispensor for Sari's attention, even though Dispensor doesn't even like Sari to begin with. Would you like a spoiled rich girl if you were her butler? Also, no body can beat Sixshot. Except for Bumblebee, maybe.

3. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

What? How can Bumblebee beat Sixshot?

By annoying him?

4. TF~Starlight

TF~Starlight Well-Known Member

Well yeah I'd hug a butler if he were my friend,lol, and oh geez catfight!!~ I'm more worried about leaving Saeri alone in her room with Frenzy!! :lol 

5. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Oh, but you didn't let me finish. Bumblebee can beat Sixshot...in an alternate universe where Sixshot isn't totally badassests. :D  Thankfully, there is no such universe. :D  Maybe he can beat Energon Sixshot, seeing how he's not that bright.

And in all seriousness, Frenzy is really the only character who really wants to get in Sari's pants. Then again, I have been using Autotroopers a lot in the last few chapters :wink: 

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

And my friends think I'm bad.

7. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Five (Awww...)

Sari is sitting on her bed. Professor Sumdac is out on Sari’s balcony, looking up at the starry night sky. No one is paying attention, so Frenzy quietly slips out of Sari’s bedroom by crawling through the air duct. Sari is rocking Kremzeek back and forth in her arms. Kremzeek is looking up at Sari, trying to keep his eyes open as best he can. Sari is smiling peacefully with her eyes closed. She is humming a soothing lullaby. Kremzeek yawns and fights to stay awake.

Kremzeek: “Sari, please…don’t. Kremzeek…no wanna go…sleepy.”

Sari: “Shhh…”

Kremzeek: “Kremzeek no…sleepy.”

Sari: “Its sleepy time for Sari’s little cutie.”

Kremzeek: “No…sleepy time. Kremzeek…want to play.”

Sari: “Shhh…”

Kremzeek: “Kremzeek…sleepy.”

Sari sings a soothing lullaby.

Sari: “It’s time to go to bed. Rest your sleepy little head. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. Then we can go out and play. Good night and sweet dreams, my little friend. I'll always love you ‘til the very end.”

Kremzeek gives in to Sari’s lullaby and falls fast asleep. He snuggles up to Sari and sucks on his thumb. Sari keeps rocking Kremzeek back and forth a little longer just to make sure he’s really asleep. Sari opens her eyes and gently sets Kremzeek down on her pillow.

Sari: “Good night and sweet dreams, my little angel. I love you.”

Sari gives Kremzeek a kiss on his cheek and gets up off of bed. She quietly walks over to her balcony door and joins Professor Sumdac outside. Sari and Professor Sumdac look up at the stars together.

Professor Sumdac: “Is he sleeping now?”

Sari: “Yeah.”

Professor Sumdac: “That’s good. You know, I heard that lullaby you were singing to him. I thought you might want to know that I used to sing the exact same song to you when you were a baby.”

Sari looks at Professor Sumdac.

Sari: “Really?”

Professor Sumdac looks at Sari and nods his head.

Professor Sumdac: “Every night since I first found you.”

Sari: “Cool. I never knew that.”

Professor Sumdac sighs.

Professor Sumdac: “Is that what you wanted to talk to me about?”

Sari takes a deep breath.

Sari: “Listen, I wanted to tell you this a whole lot sooner, but I just never had the heart to bring it up to you.”

Professor Sumdac: “Okay…”

Sari: “To tell you the truth, I still haven’t really gotten over you hiding the truth from me for so many years.”

Professor Sumdac: “……I know.”

Sari: “You do?”

Professor Sumdac: “Sari, every day I didn’t tell you the truth about who you are, I hated myself. I really did. I would always ask myself why I didn’t tell you and reminded myself that there was a window of opportunity I blatantly avoided. I always knew that one day, it would all just blow up in my face, and it did. I always knew you would be anything but thrilled.”

Sari: “……”

Professor Sumdac: “When you looked down at your elbow and saw part of what you really are, I will never forget the way you looked at me for as long as I live. You looked at me with a mixture of fear and confusion that made me die inside. After that, you weren’t afraid or confused; instead, you looked at me with sheer hatred. I couldn’t blame you one bit for that. I knew I had no right to ask you for forgiveness, but I was just so terrified that you would never want to speak to me again. When you finally forgave me, I was so relieved that I finally had you back, but even then I felt like I didn’t deserve it. Then I thought I lost you again after you lost control of your powers, and Ratchet had to…”

Sari: “Dad?”

Professor Sumdac chokes back tears.

Professor Sumdac: “I felt like I was being punished for all the years I lied to you. My punishment for betraying your trust was that you were going to be taken away from me forever.”

Tears form in Sari’s eyes.

Professor Sumdac: “I’m so sorry I never told you the truth. I’m sorry you had to find out the way you did. I broke your heart. I betrayed your trust. How could you ever forgive me for being so heartless?”

Sari: “Because you’re my daddy.”

Professor Sumdac embraces Sari.

Professor Sumdac: “I’m a horrible father. I’m so sorry.”

Sari: "Dad, you're not a horrible father. I told you before, you're the best dad anyone could ask for. I know you never wanted to lie to me. You were scared. You didn't know what to do. Sure, you could have handled it a little better, but still, you did what you felt had to be done, even if it went against what you believed in. I see that now. I'm just sorry I was so hard on you. You know I would never hate you, right?"

Professor Sumdac: "Yes, I do."

Sari: "I'm not gonna lie though, it still hurts sometimes. It really does."

Professor Sumdac: "I know. I'm sorry you feel that way."

Sari: "What hurts the most is that sometimes...sometimes I feel different."

Professor Sumdac: "What do you mean?"

Sari: "When I first found out I was half Cybertronian, I thought it was the coolest thing ever, but now...now I'm not so sure anymore.”

Professor Sumdac: “Not sure of what?”

Sari: “I’m not sure if I like it that much anymore. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m not normal. I don’t feel normal either. In fact…”

Sari chokes back tears.

Sari: “I feel like…”

Professor Sumdac: “Like what?”

Sari: “I…I feel like I’m…a freak.”

Professor Sumdac’s heart stops.

Professor Sumdac: “……What?”

Sari narrows her eyes.

Sari: “I’M A FREAK!!!”

Tears begin streaming down Sari’s cheeks. Professor Sumdac looks back at Sari’s bed and sees that Kremzeek is still sound asleep. He turns to face Sari.

Professor Sumdac: “…A freak?”

Sari’s face turns bright red. She transforms her hands into energy projectors and extends them towards Professor Sumdac.

Sari: “…Look at me.”

Professor Sumdac looks at Sari’s hands. Sari growls and shoots energy bolts up into the night sky. Tears stream down Professor Sumdac’s cheeks. Sari transforms into full robot mode.

Sari: “LOOK AT ME! IS THIS NORMAL?! IS IT?! I’M A ROBOT, DAD! I SHOULDN’T BE A ROBOT! I SHOULD BE A HUMAN LIKE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON EARTH, BUT I’M NOT!”

Amazingly, Kremzeek appears to be quite a heavy sleeper. Sari drops to her knees and transforms out of her robot mode. She bursts into tears.

Sari: “I’m a freak. I’m a half human, half robot freak! I don’t want to be this way. I just want to be normal.”

Professor Sumdac gets down on his knees in front of Sari. Sari and Professor Sumdac embrace each other. Sari continues crying.

Professor Sumdac: “Sari, why didn’t you ever tell me that you felt this way?”

Sari: “Oh, like you would know how to handle it. You’re a normal human being, and I’m just a…sideshow attraction!”

Professor Sumdac: “You don’t really think you’re a freak, do you, Sari?”

Sari: “What do you think? I’m half robot, I have no human friends, I’ve been tutored and practically raised by robots, and officially, I don’t even exist! Of course I think I’m a freak! I don’t just think I’m a freak, I know it!”

Professor Sumdac looks at Sari and speaks in a stern tone of voice.

Professor Sumdac: “Now Sari, I want you to listen to me, and listen good. I may not know what it’s like to have those kinds of feelings, but I do know that I can tell you one thing.”

Sari: “What?”

Professor Sumdac: “You are not a freak, Sari. You’re not a freak now, you’re not a freak when I found you eight years ago, and you will never be a freak. I don’t ever want you to let anyone, not even yourself, tell you otherwise. Do you understand me, young lady?”

Sari snivels and looks down. Professor Sumdac sighs and smiles reassuringly. He gently tilts Sari’s head up so her eyes can meet his own.

Professor Sumdac: “You’re not a freak, Sari. You are a sweet, caring, lovable, intelligent, and very beautiful girl, and I’m not just saying that because I’m your father, either. No, I’m saying because I mean it from the bottom of my heart. You have no Idea how grateful I am to be the father of a girl as wonderful as you, my little princess, my daughter, and that’s the truth.”

Sari gasps softly and smiles tearfully.

Professor Sumdac: “I don’t care who or what you are. All I know is that you’re my daughter, Sari, and I love you very much.”

Sari: “Oh, I love you too, Daddy. Thank you so much.”

Sari kisses Professor Sumdac on his cheek.

Sari: “And I don’t care if you’re not my actual father. I love you all the same, and that’s the truth.”

Professor Sumdac kisses Sari on her cheek. Professor Sumdac and Sari embrace each other.

Professor Sumdac: “Are you feeling better now, Princess?”

Sari wipes a tear from her eye.

Sari: “I’m feeling much better now, Daddy. Thank you.”

Sari and Professor Sumdac stand up and put their arms around each other.

Professor Sumdac: “Are you ready for bed yet?”

Sari shakes her head.

Sari: “No, I’m just really thirsty.”

Professor Sumdac: “Well then, how about a nice tall glass of water from the kitchen, my treat?”

Sari giggles.

Sari: “That depends, is it that gross tap water, or can we get it from the fridge?”

Professor Sumdac chuckles softly.

Professor Sumdac: “Whatever my little girl wants.”

Sari: “Come on, Dad, I’m not a little girl anymore. I’m a young adult now.”

Professor Sumdac groans.

Professor Sumdac: “Please, don’t remind me.”

Sari: “Hey, I’m just saying, is all. In fact, I’m probably gonna have to learn how to start driving soon.”

Professor Sumdac: “I’m not listening.”

Sari: “By the way, am I old enough to start dating now?”

Professor Sumdac: “That depends, are you trying to give your father a heart attack before he even gets to walk you down the aisle? Not that I’m actually going to allow you to get married, or date for that matter.”

Sari: “Daddy!”

Professor Sumdac: “Oh, I’m just kidding…or am I?”

Sari laughs softly.

Sari: “Love you, Dad.”

Professor Sumdac: “Love you too, Sari.”

To be continued…

8. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    :ev:  Aw, I'm just kidding. Trust me, if I was that creepy, then Frenzy would have gotten to Sari a long time ago.

9. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Touching family moment.

I skipped most of it. xD Lol, jk.

10. TF~Starlight

Aawww warming touchy moments~!!

11. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

i really like the story, but some of the reply posts you get? (shivers):puke2: 
    i think I'll just skip other people's posts from now on.:p 
    ha ha! those spoiler "black-out" things could have more than one use!

by the way, i can just see frenzy crawling through the air-ducts on his fingers and toes.:lol 

12. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Six (Sleepy time)

It’s a little after midnight. Professor Sumdac and Sari are sitting on a couch in the family room. Sari is fast asleep, and is resting her head on Professor Sumdac’s shoulder. Professor Sumdac is still awake and is deep in thought. He looks at Sari and speaks softly.

Professor Sumdac: “Sari?”

Sari: “Hmm?”

Professor: “Listen, I’ve been thinking…”

Sari: “Uh-oh, did you hurt yourself, Daddy?”

Professor Sumdac chuckles softly and kisses Sari’s head.

Professor Sumdac: “How would you like to go on vacation?”

Sari opens her heavy eyelids and smiles.

Professor Sumdac: “After everything we’ve been through, we could really use a nice long vacation. No Autobots, no Decepticons, no work, and no robot powers. It’ll be just you and me.”

Sari rests her eyes and snuggles up to Professor Sumdac.

Sari: “That would be…so nice.”

Professor Sumdac nods his head.

Sari Sumdac: “Yeah, it would.”

Sari frowns.

Sari: “But…what about…work?”

Professor Sumdac: “I don’t want you to worry your pretty little head about work. I’ll take care of it, I promise. I just want you to think about getting packed up and ready to go. Got that?”

Sari yawns and smiles.

Sari: “Cool.”

Professor Sumdac: “I’m glad you think so, too.”

Sari: “Can Kremzeek come?”

Professor Sumdac: “I was hoping it could just be the two of us.”

Sari: “I know, but you know what will happen if we leave Kremzeek behind.”

Professor Sumdac: “…You’re right.”

Sari: “Of course I'm right. I’m Sari Sumdac. I know stuff.”

Professor Sumdac laughs softly and shakes his head.

Professor Sumdac: “Oh, Sari, I love you so much, you don’t even know.”

Sari: “I love you too, Dad. So, where are we gonna go?”

Professor Sumdac: “We’ll worry about that in the morning. For now, you should get to bed. It’s really late.”

Sari: “No, no, I want to stay here…with you. I don’t want to leave you again.”

Professor Sumdac: “I don’t want to leave you.”

Sari laughs softly.

Sari: “Great minds think alike; I suppose, well, a great mind and a great processor, anyway.”

Professor Sumdac: “As far as I’m concerned, you are a human.”

Sari: “Thanks. You know, I think I’m gonna give the robot powers a rest for a while. Heck, now that the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons is over, I may never have any reason to use them ever again.”

Professor Sumdac: “…Is that what you really want?”

Sari: “Yes. It would be nice to be a normal girl again.”

Professor Sumdac: “If that’s your decision, then I’m behind you one hundred percent.”

Professor Sumdac nods his head. Sari opens her eyes and nods her head.

Sari: “…Daddy?”

Professor Sumdac: “Yes, Princess?”

Sari: “I can’t sleep now. I’m too excited. Do you think…you can sing me that song?”

Professor Sumdac’s heart warms up. He remembers the nights he would sing Sari to sleep when she was a baby, how he would wake up late at night and sneak into her room to check on her, and how much he loved her with all his heart. Professor Sumdac smiles tearfully.

Professor Sumdac: “Sure.”

Sari kisses Professor Sumdac on his cheek and closes her eyes.

Sari: "I'm ready when you are, Daddy."

Professor Sumdac sings a soothing lullaby.

Professor Sumdac: “It’s time to go to bed. Rest your sleepy little head. Tomorrow will be a brand new day. Then we can go out and play. Good night and sweet dreams, my little friend. I always love you ‘til the very end.”

Sari yawns and falls asleep with a smile on her face.

Professor Sumdac: "Good night and pleasant dreams, my beautiful little girl. I will always love you with all my heart and soul."

Professor Sumdac kisses Sari's head. He lays his head back and closes his eyes. Within seconds, Professor Sumdac falls asleep. Dispensor enters the family room. He has just left the kitchen and is chugging down a carton of milk. He finishes it and tosses it over his shoulder.

Dispensor: "......"

Dispensor walks over to Professor Sumdac and Sari. He picks up a blanket and tucks them in.

Dispensor: "......"

Dispensor walks over to the corner of the room and transforms into a soda machine. He takes a long stasis nap.

To be continued...

13. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

D'awww.

And Dispensor rulez. 8D

14. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    OMG! Sari, Professor Sumdac, and Kremzeek are going on vaction! I'll tell you where they're not going. Mission City XD Things are getting crazy back on Cybertron, so I'm going to focus on that a little more for the next few updates. Oh, but don't worry, we'll check in on Sari and family a few times.

15. myhobby

man, dispensor is great! strait from the carton.:drunk 
    sigh, i might have to buy "ejector" to be my dispensor.
    same bot mode pretty much...
    doh! off topic!:eek: 

sniff- sniff. i can just here that lullaby...:eek: 
    in issac's voice.:peoples: 

16. TF~Starlight

Aawww Dispensor may not like workin' there or Sari but he's still so sweet!

17. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Seven (Cheers)

Optimus Prime and his team have been promoted to Elite Guard status, and now wear the Wings of Honor on their Autobot insignias. Optimus Prime is now Optimus Magnus, Supreme Commander of the Autobots, and has been adorned with a flaming deco to symbolize his burning heart (and to look like his live action movie counterpart.) Bumblebee is now an Elite Guard intelligence officer with a black and gold paint job (Elite Guard Bumblebee.) Bulkhead now works for the Autobots Ministry of Science as the new Chief Space Bridge Technician. Ratchet is now an Elite Guard field medic with a yellow and light gray paint job (Rescue Ratchet.)

A few other Autobots have also been promoted in some way or another. Jazz has been given a silver paint job (Freeway Jazz) and a telescoping sword as a reward for having assisted the Earth Autobots in Megatron’s defeat. Arcee is now the head of Cybertron Intelligence after Cliffjumper stepped down in favor of a position that allowed him to beat the slag out of traitors. Sentinel Prime is now the head of all of the civilian guilds after Alpha Trion chose to retire in favor of merging with Vector Sigma. Rodimus Minor, who up to this point had been called Rodimus Prime by those who knew he would one day achieve greatness, is now an official Prime. After what happened with Blurr, it has been ruled by the High Council that every Autobot must be built or upgraded with a special tracker that will immediately alert Elite Guard officials to the whereabouts of any Autobot that dies and/or goes missing. The Ministry of Science has already begun drawing blueprints for said tracker. Sixshot, who was taken in by the Elite Guard to serve as an informant after rescuing the former Emperor of Cybertron (Cybertron was an empire before it fell apart at the start of the Great War. Thus leading to the creation of the Elite Guard and Ultra Magnus ruling as Supreme Commander from that point on) from the wrath of his clone “son”, Quickswitch, is now an official Autobot Elite Guard intelligence agent complete with the standard blue eyes and Wings of Honor insignia.

Everyone is celebrating the end of the Great War down at the grand re-opening of Maccadam’s Old Oil House. The house is absolutely packed. Among the House’s many patrons are Optimus Prime and his team, Rodimus Prime and his team, the Wreckers, the Elite Guard, the Ministry of Science, the Cyber Ninjas, and just about every cameo character appearing in Decepticon Air, This Is Why I Hate Machines, and Endgame Part Two. The Piano Transformer Guy is up on the stage playing The Entertainer. Outback, Trailbreaker, and Inferno are having a conversation filled with hearty laughter.

Outback: “Then I dived right in after that Sharkticon and gutted him with me boomerang. You should have seen it, mates. It was still biting me arm even after I cut his spark clean out of his chest plate. By crikey, some blokes just don’t give up. It’s always like, keep biting until you get bit yourself. You know what I mean?”

Trailbreaker chuckles and pounds the table they’re sitting at.

Trailbreaker: “Oh, I know what you mean, Outback. I swear, Decepticons can never just quit. If you think about it, they’re kind of like us, only Autobots are way better looking than those Decepti-creepers will ever be. Reminds me of the time I got in a little hit and run with the Terrorcons, and let me tell you, Terrorcons are ugly enough by themselves, but when they combine into Abominus, forget about it. If I had to choose between staring at Abominus’ ugly mug and gouging my optics out, I’d go with the latter any time.”

Outback chugs his oil barrel and crushes it against his forehead. Trailbreaker crushes his oil barrel against his forehead. Inferno tries to crush his oil barrel against his forehead, but ends up bruising himself. Outback and Trailbreaker laugh uproariously and fall over in their seats. Inferno laughs and bangs his head on the table. A few tables away from the Trio, Kup, Flak, Thunder Clash, and Landshark are sulking. Kup takes a sip of his mug and groans disgustedly.

Kup: “Youngbots, think there’s nothing more to life than getting drunk off of oil.”

Landshark: “Pathetic and immature.”

Flak shakes his head.

Flak: “Makes me wish I hadn’t jumped into that escape pod at the last minute instead in favor of going down with my ship. Now I have to suffer witnessing the stupidity of youngbots until my warranty expires, which will likely be the next thousand stellar cycles. Hopefully Wheeljack and Perceptor don’t get it in their processors to start cloning Autobots.”

Kup, Thunder Clash, and Landshark nod their heads. Thunder Clash finishes the last drop of oil in his mug and frowns.

Thunder Clash: “Hey, Kup, would you mind giving me a refill?”

Kup: “Don’t tell me those drunken young punks have gotten to your processor with their unhealthy drinking habits?”

Thunder Clash nods his head. Kup sighs and opens his mid-section compartment, revealing it to be full of flasks filled to the brim with premium fuel. He takes one else and hands it to Thunder Clash, then he takes one for himself and chugs it down.

Kup: “It all falls down, boys.”

Flak, Thunder Clash, and Landshark: “It all falls down!”

Mirage, Star Upper, Cosmos, and Powerglide are gathered around the billiard table watching Star Saber and Dai Atlas play pool against each other. Beachcomber and Seaspray are up on the stage with their arms around each other and are in a drunken stupor. The Piano Transformer Guy starts playing a new song.

Beachcomber: “Okay folks…this one goes out to my two bestest friends on Cybertron… Seaspray…and that big piano guy over there. It’s a little ditty I like to call…”

Beachcomber and Seaspray shout in a sing-song voice.

Beachcomber and Seaspray: “BARTENDER!!!”

Beachcomber and Seaspray pass out on stage. The drunken audience cheers wildly for them. Bumblebee and Sixshot are sitting next to each other over at the bar. One of the bartenders is drying a mug with a towel. One of the free bartenders slides Sixshot a Rusty Chainsaw on the rocks. Sixshot already has three empty mugs in front of him.

Bartender: “Here’s another Rusty Chainsaw…on the rocks.”

Sixshot: “Hey, there are three of you, dude! Which one are you? You know, you remind me of a guy I know in the joint…”

Bartender: “I’m sure I do.”

The bartender looks at Bumblebee.

Bartender: “What about you?”

Bumblebee: “Another Black Gold on ice.”

Bartender: “…Right.”

The bartender fills up a mug full of Bumblebee’s requested oil and slides it down to him. Bumblebee catches it and takes a sip. Sixshot hiccups and quickly sobers up. He cracks his neck and turns to look at Bumblebee.

Sixshot: “Hey, Honeycomb?”

Bumblebee looks at Sixshot.

Bumblebee: “Yeah, Sixshot?”

Sixshot: “I like your paint job. It looks cool.”

Bumblebee: “Thanks. I like your new Autobrand.”

Sixshot looks down at his Autobot insignia and sighs.

Sixshot: “It feels so…different.”

Bumblebee: “It’s for the best. Hey, if you want my opinion, you look better with the Autobot getup.”

Sixshot: “I look a lot less menacing, you mean?”

Bumblebee: “No, I just think the blue eyes go better with your paint job.”

Tracks walks by and gives Sixshot a passing glance.

Tracks: “Oh, you look positively fabulous!”

Sixshot glares at Bumblebee. Bumblebee laughs nervously.

Bumblebee: “For the record, I didn’t mean for that to sound so creepy. I was just...”

Sixshot chuckles softly and pats Bumblebee on his back.

Sixshot: “Don’t worry, I know what you meant.”

Bumblebee: “Good, I mean…yeah, good.”

Sixshot returns to drinking his Rusty Chainsaw. Bumblebee drinks his Black Gold. He puts it down and looks at Sixshot.

Bumblebee: “Hey.”

Sixshot: “Yeah?”

Bumblebee pats Sixshot’s back. Sixshot looks up at Bumblebee.

Bumblebee: “Sari’s going to be so proud of you when she finds out.”

Sixshot: “Yeah. She’ll be happy to find out about you, too.”

Bumblebee nods his head. Sixshot sighs.

Sixshot: “Listen, Honeyc…er, Bumblebee, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry.”

Bumblebee: “For what?”

Sixshot: “Sari was your friend first. I never meant to intrude. If anything, I didn’t even want anything to do with her at all when I first met her. She wouldn’t leave me alone, and I tried to make her go away. The more time I was with her, the more I got to know her better. She was just so…kind to me. Here I was, this big bloodthirsty Decepticon with a license to kill ripped and ready to tear that world apart, and then this strange little primate came along and showed me kindness I’d never seen before in my life. It warmed my heart to see that kindness. It made me realize that I’d been making a big mistake all along, but I still wasn’t ready to give up just yet. Then I spent more and more time with her and got more adjusted to this like, soothing influence she had that made me less of a murderer and more of a…I don’t know, more of like an angel. I know it sounds ridonkulous, but that’s how I really feel about it.”

Bumblebee: “Sixshot, I’m sorry. Sorry I’ve been so sore about you and Sari being friends. I’ve been her best friend for so long, that I eventually thought I’d be her only friend. When you came along and started hanging out with her, I got really jealous because I felt like she’d traded up. I was wrong. I’m still her friend, and I'll always be her friend. All that stuff you were saying about Sari being nice? Well, I know exactly how that feels. Sari is one of the greatest people in the universe, and anyone is lucky to have her as a friend. My problem was that I was the only one who knew how special she was. More people need to experience how great she is. I want you to know how glad I am that you got to experience just how wonderful it is to have a friend like Sari. I’m not jealous of you anymore. I never had any reason to be in the first place.”

Sixshot: "Thanks, Bumblebee. That really means a lot."

Bumblebee: "No problem. Oh, and one more thing."

Sixshot: "Yeah?"

Bumblbee: "Well, since you and Sari are such great friends, I was wondering if..."

Sixshot: "What?"

Bumblbee smiles and extends his hand towards Sixshot.

Bumblebee: "I want to be your friend, too."

Sixshot: "......Sure. I'd like that."

Bumblebee: "Me too."

Sixshot and Bumblebee shake hands. Sixshot switches on his battle mask.

Bumblebee: "You wouldn't happen to be smiling, would you?"

Sixshot: "I don't do smiles, Honeycomb. The closest I get to expressing happiness is when I laugh evilly."

Bumblebee chuckles doubtfully.

Bumblebee: "Sari's right, you are a great big softy.

Sixshot: "You're lucky you and I are friends now, or else I'd have to kill you for saying that just now."

Bumblebee: "Oh, shut up and drink your oil, you great big softy."

Sixshot: "I MEAN IT!!!"

Bumblebee gulps.

Bumblebee: "...Okay."

To be continued...

18. myhobby

so many overcharged autobots in one place? (shiver)
    how can arcee stand ratchet's new paintjob? let alone anyone else.:lol 
    optimus prime has flames, huh? how long till swords start popping out of his arms?:p 
    you sure are nice, i wouldn't let sentinel prime anywhere near a position of leadership. (unless it came back and bit someone on the skidplate later.)
    cliffy. good ole paranoid cliffy. (ponderous man...)
    i love the piano player! i have the comic he appears in! (it came with a free springer and ratbat. fancy that.)
    special tracker? yeah, that could never be turned against the autobots, could it?
    outback should meet longtooth.

19. TF~Starlight

Yay!! BB and Sixshot! And more fluffs!! But I bet they all miss her now that they all got their own jobs and sound like they never get to visit or anything

20. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

8D I felt like squee-ing for some odd reason...