Sorry but I must be picky. Need actual MP 3rd party not satisfied.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by 18inchcombiner, Nov 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18inchcombiner

18inchcombiner Well-Known Member

News Credits:

You are TROLLING being off-topic. Calling someone autistic or ******ed is offensive & speaks of a person without any regard. They aren't perfect either.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
  2. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:
    OFF-TOPIC in general is trolling including unexcusable namecalling. And autistic shaming & descrimination will not be tolerated. I've reported your post & anybody brings this up again I will go directly to the administrators. We are here to talk transformers. Simple rule to understand unless you are obssessed with being a douche donkey.

3. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    I'm agreeing with you mate. So is the other guy.

And threads go off topic all the time. That's not trolling. Yes, we should talk about Transformers, but I was telling you that not everyone in this thread is a troll and not everyone thinks the comment made about autism is funny.

So again, we are agreeing with you. It's not right.

4. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:
    That's cool. If you mispell one word I am not going to jump on your neck lol. Have a good weekend.

5. edgecrusher

edgecrusher "She wanted nothin', and I delivered." TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :thumb 

6. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    More ridiculousness about scale and other nonsense.

Here's the thing, it all comes down to this: If you don't like something, don't purchase it.

keep waiting until something you actually like comes out.

The world does NOt revolve around you. Otherwsie, why not just make your own toys perfect to your own kind of standards.

• Like Like x 2
  7. calubin175

calubin175 Well-Known Member

There is no such thing as a perfect toy for a specific character, and that is the woe of a toy collector. This is especially true if a certain character gets a new releases every 1-10 years.

Definitive toys are meant to last at least 10 years.

For me, I only like the Revoltech Sci Fi ones mainly for their sculpt, paint and articulation since there are no other offerings like it. Size is underwhelming, but that is the trade off. As I am not a transformation gimmick focused person, I am stopping my MP collecting. However, the appeal in MP transforming toys is their size and paint compared to Bandai action figures.

Maketoys Cross Dimension series may be the solution to my articulation needs while being able to transform as well.

The bottom line is, if you have second thoughts/guesses about the toy, don't buy it. Buying something that you don't like is the same as buying a piece of junk. Not buying is a better option.

However, as collectors, we always have an innate desire to buy more stuff, but we also battle with two sides of justification, the reason for not buying, and the reason to. There are usually more reasons for not buying because we are trying to filter out as many candidates as possible. But then, we would not want to end up buying nothing to represent a character which we like and this is usually the problem.

We like a character, but there is no good toy of it. Should we settle? When we do, we tend to apply it to everything else and it goes downhill from there.

• Like Like x 2
  8. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC color go brrrr

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Giganticus isn't 22-23, he's around the same size as Constructor at about 20ish. You're being ridiculous.

ToyWorlds set is perfectly sized for mps, why on earth would you need something bigger my goodness.

9. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude, both of the guys you just reported were agreeing with you. Almost everybody you've attacked in this entire thread was trying to help you.

I still can't quite figure out what this thread is about. Are you saying that 18 inch is the right size for combiners or are you saying they should be bigger? I mean CW Devastator is 18 inches and I love the way he scales to my MP bots. I seem to remember reading that Tranformission's Menasor will be 18" and he's the perfect scale: his car bots are the same size as the MP car bots and Motormaster is the same size as MP10. It doesn't get any better than that.

10. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:

I need bigger. And do you see how skinny his chest is? His proportions are totally out of wack & the stories I heard of QC issues also do not help it. It just doesn't look G1 enough that more or less CW Devs does. I need 22 inches tall. And Giganticus has MP-10 at his knee joint & looks the same in the Devs Sil that I saw posted.

11. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Transform and Roll Out!

I do believe people were joking, but you did ramble a shit ton in your post.

Also. Unless you want a damn three foot tall combiner, you are not going to get perfect scale. Just saying.

Best Regards,

12. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:

We already talked things over in private messaging so no need to beat a dead horse. Let's all drop it please. That is your ONLY warning.

I don't have TRANSFORMISSION but it seemed dwarfed by CW Titan Devs that is 18" & that is voyager scale.

The Logicstics show Robots with trailers should be taller like MP-22 UM who includes the trailer in the transformation & MP-10 ONLY being a cab robot.
    So if Motormaster would be at near MP-22 height that would make for a imposing body torso for MENASOR.

It is not just about scale but quality, most important to me now is proportions & engineering also. So Once the scale is MP-10 at the knee joint then I will still have the examine if I am going to pay big money for it. And once I find the best cartoon accurate & also the best toy accurate. I will buy 3 sets of both kinds of all 7 that appeared in the cartoon. I am a Gold star powerseller on Ebay so I can always sell things back if something BIGGER & BETTER COMES OUT. It's not all about me, it's about the market that has very much a high demand for G1.

13. plastic therapy

plastic therapy Banned

That was the most logical, well articulated comment I have read all day

14. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:
    No just to have MP-10 Prime to be height leveled at a Combiners knee joint. 22" & my limit will be 24"/1 foot which is the same size as Mattel Voltron.

Scale is the least of it. I need proportions to go with the size not anorexic chest or on stilts with a large head, engineering, transformation more simplified, great lock in joints + ratchets & no QC breaks.

I don't care about alittle partsforming either as long as it connects or blends in usefully. Anybody should have to be picky when it comes to the overall presentation!

15. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Transform and Roll Out!

Off-topic: I am Dyslexic. Words, letters and numbers get jumbled in my head and some times when I type. When someone jokes, it is a joke, don't get all anal about it, threatening to have them banned and such. And, I don't go around pissing up a tree, when people ask me about it, either. Also, unless you are an Admin, or a Mod. Don't say Only Warning, that makes you look like an ass, and not just that. That can be called a threat. Can get yourself in some major trouble, mate.

If it upsets you, tell them. And then if it doesn't stop go on to reporting. My Daughter is Autistic. So I understand what you go through. But, also my friend. When you are Autistic, you don't always know when someone is joking or not, and that is even harder when online as you can't see or hear how the person is saying it. Only reading what is written. If you need help with anything, please PM me. I have no issues with helping you out bud.

On-topic: Price Wise, and size wise, a correct in scale combiner is impossible. It would cost a few grand to make to where it could hold its own weight to start with.

And proportions are an iffy thing. Like with scale, they were never very consistent in the cartoons. So if one company is trying to do when scene, and another company is trying to do a scene or two later depending on who was drawing that day they could look completely different and have some crazy proportions.

It's a give and take kind of thing when it comes to this hobby of ours. Believe me, I would not mind a really nice looking devy. But I have CW with a mix and match of add-ons that make him look very nice. But the Bots them self are ugly. So it's a give and take.

Best Regards,

• Like Like x 1
  16. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I appreciate the warning. Goodness knows I wouldn't want you to... whatever it is you'd do if I didn't heed your warning.

I think Transformission is a qualities that is good like a images we have uploaded and people of the limbs had in a review. Not good accuracy G1 but example is a perfect scale. Motormaster bot scale a MP10 is not a trailer MP22 cab. Combined mode is trailer pieces too so maybe bigger with partsform but 15 inches in graph.

Agree toyworld Devastator chest proportions is a no good it too skinny. Proportions is a good CW upgraded kit shoulder a little short true scale but toy is a nice looking MP car bots and MP10. CW Dev is a good detolf without a shelf on bottom.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Scurv

Scurv Well-Known Member

Toyworld Devastator Green V2 will come with a waist filler, better QC and a more G1 Devastator head. Starts production next month now that Yellow Devy is almost done.

Maybe that will help you.

18. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:
    I called the transformer with the intension of saying it was TOO skinny. Politically correct TMI oversensitive stuff I didn't know about bc I am not psychic. But thanks for sharing that & if it bothers you I will stop referring it that way. Thinking someone is stupid bc they are not the greatest at grammar & using the autistic as a insult is degrading. Those two things go together with someone assuming autism is the same as saying "******" which is a outright name call & childish insult discrimination. I always say sticks & stones words never hurt me. So if you are trying to quasi defend them, there is no comparison. Also I can say "warning" before I go and tell a administrator to block you from this threat bc I don't want to hear about TROLLING off-topic anymore please. I asked nicely many times if you noticed. And ANYBODY talks about it again I will go to a administrators. I don't need to explain myself ANYMORE!

What I am tired of is being OFF-TOPIC & being obsessive over what some cyber-bullies FAILED. Let's DROP it please for the last TIME!

19. 18inchcombiner

News Credits:
    It is possible as it is already been done in Voyager scale by Hasbro (labeled on the box)in CW Devs. And TW Constructor is a step much closer (not into the proportions on that one).
    LOOK AT THE PICTURE ON MY AVATAR PICTURE. That is Optimus Prime just above the combiners knee. That's all I want!

20. plastic therapy

plastic therapy Banned

@18inchcombiner if you had to choose between a perfect scale combiner that had out of scale individual modes.. or... a perfect scale combiner that was a partsformer with say add on thighs and arms ect.. what would you prefer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.