Sonic Blue Bumble (LGBB) and Exosuit Chama

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by PoweredConvoy, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

To a certain extent I feel you. But its also a p2p hobby just like any other hobby. Blame it on the internet for making scalping possible and introducing the hobby to pop culture.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

Yup. Theres lots of background characters finally getting some love. How do you think Sunstorm came about ? It was a one second clip just like Glyph.

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Try this link. At the bottom of the page is a link for new member registration. And they do indeed only ship to Japanese addresses, no international shipping at all.

• Like Like x 1
  4. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    Darn....

5. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks that was super helpful - I was finding that quite confusing.

-----------
    [edit]

I had a look now and what a terrible way to do business.

You have to sign up for a Ticketing service (at a fee I can't even tell if it's a one time thing or monthly) & then they demand your billing address on your payment method is in japan so you can't even pay for it from another place and have it sent to a Japanese address not because the apparal sub-page disallows that but because it won't accept the payment.

Unless it takes paypal that might be a way around it. other wise it's a terrible way to sell things.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  6. Capperclawed

Capperclawed ~~ Head-ON! ~~

Glad to see the TR Bee mold getting some use again. Loved how that figure looks, and personally i think this is the best looking version. Something about his soft demeanor lends itself well to being baby blue. If i can find it for a reasonable price ill be grabbing it, but right now i'd feel pretty dirty spending almost $50 cad (before shipping) on a fig that's usually pushing a $12 price tag.

• Like Like x 1
  7. protohuman

protohuman part Greeble, part Shell...

I wonder how many people will buy this because of the emo band versus collectors wanting an exclusive.

• Like Like x 2
  8. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

You’re perfectly entitled to say that, however Stephen Hawking, a man who has more reason to complain than almost everyone (considering the severity of his disability & everything else he had to deal with in his life), famously said “when you complain, nobody wants to help you.”

Sure there are legitimate things to raise an issue over, but for those people on these boards (or life in general!) who constantly complain, moan or say the same things over and over, it’s something to think about ;) 

As to the factor of exclusives, as has been mentioned before it isn’t a case of ‘these toys are an exclusive to simply rope in rich people’ but ‘these are toys that have a much smaller market than even the regular Transformers market/unable to be put in the regular line, & if not an exclusive wouldn’t be made at all.’

I’m sure you weren’t personally aware of this, otherwise you might as well just be saying “I can’t afford it so I don’t want other people to be able to have it” which would be both childish and selfish.

The flip side to this would be “unfortunately I can’t get it, but I’m thrilled others get the chance to own this and I hope they love it” just like Stephen Hawkings would say.

And hey, if you have a positive attitude & make friends with people on this board who live over in Japan, I’m sure someone there would pick you one up for cost. You wouldn’t have to worry about scalpers at all then.

9. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The process of buying this is beyond toxic - you are locked into a 3 year membership of a ticket buying service (and I can't even tell if it's on auto renew or not either) and it gets worse. They want a photo of you to get this service (to allow for photo ID digital tickets) and you can't seem to even skip that part - so you have to get a physical ID card as well out of all this just to buy a damn T-Shirt.

Wow these Bands must be so corportised that they can't even run a proper store front it all has to filter through their corporate overlords and use those bands to farm the data of their kiddy fans - I don't think I would be wanting to use that site even if it allowed non-Japanese located payment sources - it's well to be honest "Offensive" to a level I've rarely seen outside the Modern Videogame industry.

I'll look for it on the secondary market after it's released I guess.

• Like Like x 4
  10. protohuman

protohuman part Greeble, part Shell...

Sounds like an issue with our society on both sides of the fence.

• Like Like x 3
  11. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

Imagine this Cerebros head on Downtown Fortress’ body in Grand Maximus anywhere in the U.S.

That’s Inception levels of Otaku.

I feel mildly obsessive just having Legends Spike and Leinad together posed on Kup’s shoulders or using Legends Repugnus’ head in American Repugnus’ body. (I used to use American exclusive die cast Rodimus head on Legends Hot Rod too.)

But you could just go purely down a rabbit hole of exclusives like Takara Legends Scourge with American Scorponok head wearing Galactic Man armor pieces.

I mean, sure, there’s probably a couple of dozen people who have the 4/5ths Starscream combiner but you could go so much deeper and weirder with play patterns and exclusives until you have something guaranteed to exist nowhere else on earth.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Venixion

Venixion Resident Feather-brain

News Credits:
    He's so pretty in baby blue.

• Like Like x 1
  13. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    $37.00...?

Would've made a decent Bugbite (after adding a Decepticon sticker to it's chest) but for that price....NOPE!

14. Wreckage MK4

Wreckage MK4 Shitlord

That money is reserved for the last of Siege.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Raiyuki

Raiyuki Low Class Seeker

I want one; basically a Microchange blue Bumblebee and it looks damn good. $37 is hard to swallow but still incredibly tempting.

16. kentan99

kentan99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So how do you order these?

17. Gaokaiser

Gaokaiser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  18. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes actually. I'm sure those names sound absolutely stupid in the host languages.

19. kentan99

kentan99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    JPEG_20191103_140416.jpg Its sold out..

• Like Like x 3
  20. Gaokaiser

Gaokaiser Well-Known Member

News Credits: