1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Something I noticed about Lockdown's card.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MushroomPrime, Aug 17, 2008.

1. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    In the pic of him in Vehicle mode, he has a rubsign...

Dammit Hasbro, that'd would've been cool AND show accurate :cry 

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    I dont think it is supposed to be a rubsign. although interesting interpretation. In the show, they two episodes where he shows up, it is a faction logo that is blacked out. I dont recall it revealing a decepticon logo. but someone mentioned that it looks like the shape of an autobot faction logo.

3. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Back when they first showed his design at Botcon of last year, they said he'd have a rub symbol because he's not really a true Decepticon. They just decided not to give him one for the final toy, I guess. I slapped one on him anyway, though. It's a little big for the space given, so that may be another reason why they decided not to give him a rub symbol as well.

4. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i will have to get one for him now

5. Nagaoka

Nagaoka Well-Known Member

I bought a Reprolabels mini-rubsign to put on Lockdown. Fits perfectly. not sure if I should put a larger one on the decepticon symbol on the top of the car though. Perhaps just remove that symbol all together if possible. He didnt have a rubsign there.

But the rubsign makes him so much cooler. Yesss...