Some rare stuff: DX Chogokin Aquarion and GFF Psycho gundam

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Sup3hobo, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Sup3hobo

Sup3hobo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys I'd like to attempt unload these rare dudes on the boards before trying to sell these on evilbay so someone here who really wants it might be able to get them at a fair price.

First is the DX chogokin Aquarion. The item is complete, in excellent condition, nothing broken, includes all paper work and accessories. The only problem is the outer box has some water damage, but the toy and everything in the styrofoam tray is fine. I'm looking to sell this guy for $240 before shipping, but if you want to give me a reasonable offer I might consider it.

Next is the GFF psycho gundam. I actually bought this piece from someone else, and I thought I would love the toy, but I feel it doesn't really belong in my collection. Anyways, on to the toy itself. This figure comes complete with all accessories and paper work. Furthermore the psycho gundam is still in great condition, no quality control issues that I can see other than some slight over spray of paint on the back of the lower legs. The toy also comes with a box that's in pretty good shape. I'm looking to get about $170.00 before shipping, but again like the Aquarion DX if you have a reasonable offer I might consider it. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]