So where is Epps? Just a guess.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tonyformer, Aug 16, 2016.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So seein as how filming in the US has wrapped and they are moving production on to England and beyond, where is Epps?

Well we know Tyrese has been confirmed to coming back as Epps. But knowing all the main filming here in the US is done, and he's not been seen in set could only mean 1 of 2 things.

1. He may have a very small role and that spot in the film doesn't need to actually filmed until after Tyrese is done with Fast 8.

2. Or Epps role doesn't come into play till the 3rd act of the movie, which would be in Enland.

We know Stonehenge plays a role in the movie and is probably in the 3rd act much like the Pyramids were used in ROTF or Chicago in DOTM. Could very well be that after the events of DOTM, Epps said forget this and went back into retirement and moved to London. Or maybe Lennox calls in a favor which brings Epps back into the fold.

What is really like to see is that maybe Epps moved to Europe after DOTM and we first see him in his brand new Lambo ;) 

And when OP (speculation on my part) comes back to Earth in the final act, he brings a new small unit of Bots with him. One of them being Hot Rod and Hot Rod scans and take on the lol of Epps' car lmao!!!

Or in AOE, Attinger made mention to a hand full of Autobots were granted asylum. He was probably lying to push his agenda but what if he wasn't and that hand full was granted asylum in Europe somewhere? And maybe Epps asked to watch over them?

Just a few thoughts I came up with.

But how do you guys think Epps will play into the movie? It's obvious his role will be much smaller than Lennox or Cade.

2. bumblebee22

bumblebee22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After not seeing him in any of the filming so far I figured he'd just have a cameo but I doubt Tyrese would just want to be back for a cameo.

What I would like to see is Epps (with the help of Lennox) hiding some of the other autobots that didn't get hunted down like maybe sideswipe. Then towards the third act of the film he gets a call from Lennox and the autobots have to come out of hiding to help out with Epps.

3. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Yeah I'd love to see this myself!

4. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    He's still filming Fast 8.

5. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Right and I'm aware of that. That's why I said what I said in my opening post. They have more or less filmed half if not a be more than half the movie already. And with Epps filming Fast 8, I can't see his role in TF5 being a major one. So I can see him showing up in act 3 and I'm hoping its with a surprise Autobot or 2 that we thought might be dead.

6. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Lennox calling for a favor is my guess at this point. Starting to wonder if Epps was in the original script now. Feels like his campaigning to be in the movie led to a last second addition.

7. tonyformer

News Credits:
    Agreed. I don't think he was intended to be in the movie and was written in late and will have an important but small role. Even when he was asking Bay on social media, Bay replied back at first with "I'm thinking." The one important role I could HOPE for is that Epps has been hiding a few Autobots out when the shit hit the fan in AOE.

8. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i thought Fast 8 had finished filming?

Epps could be in a control room somewhere, with him filming his stuff later on yet still being in a fair amount of the movie.

Tyrese seems like a really cool bloke, so the more of him in a movie the better I say.

9. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah Fast 8 has wrapped.

10. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    This.

11. Hazekiah

Hazekiah Banned

News Credits:
    Or maybe all his scenes are indoors and/or out of range of a telephoto lens.

He could have top-billing for all we know, lol.

12. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    I bet he was a last minute addition.

13. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    he could show up around the end of the movie like in DOTM, where he was absent for most of it till after Sentinel revealed his true colors