So what did you think of Silas & his crew?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Avengers, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Avengers

Avengers Banned

I didn't care for Silas & his crew. they reminded me of annoying ants at a picnic. or annoying flies when your walking outside.

I don't know if their gone or will still be in the TFP cartoon.

Didn't like the way silas & crew would throw themselves in the middle of the Transformers autobots & decepticons war on earth.

Silas & his crew also reminded me of the IDW humans that kept getting in the way of the Transformers.

Silas & his crew,I found very dull,boring,almost void of persona & emotion.

At the very least the 2008 Animated cartoon human villians were more interesting. as they were filled with emotion & persona. no villian in animated could ever be classified as dull,lackluster or booring.

2. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Kay.

3. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cylas' plan was boring, I'll admit, but MECH as a whole as a nice additon to the Transformers world, IMO. Humans that want to further their own gains through the transformers war isn't really something you get in the TV series, so it was a nice change.

I think they should have took things in stride though--like, make weapons based off cybertronian tech before trying to create their own cybertronian, and so on. But w/ez, what could have been.

But like the post above me....'okay.'

4. WheelWave140

WheelWave140 Hate's not cool, dudes!

News Credits:
    I, think, Silas, was, batshit, insane.
    Why do you write like that? It's REALLY hard to understand. :confused: 
    But anyway, I thought the human twist was nice, and turning on MECH was unexpected

5. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    I thought they were too over powered.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  6. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    I would have to agree that at times Mech was a little too powerful for my tastes. Before the episode Silas was an flat character. However The Human Factor had a great ending. Without spoiling anything I'll say that I loved seeing Silas FEAR something. To me, the ending of this episode is the most human Silas has ever been.

7. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, there's always the theory of Silas being unknowingly influenced by Breakdown when doing it...

8. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    He is a twat. His crew are faceless goons and his plan is driven by stupid megalomania.

9. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Um... seriously? Silas and M.E.C.H. are the most interesting part of Prime. Every episode of season 1 that didn't have them in it was dull, boring, and almost void of any real plot or character. Some episodes of season 2 are just as bad but over all Season 2 is pretty hit and miss in general. The only M.E.C.H. episode to disappoint me is when Breakdown died and I don't know if that really counts sense the M.E.C.H. soldier was only on screen for like 2 minutes.

And comparing to Animated villains? The only Animated Villain that was actually interesting was Meltdown. The rest of them were idiots, boring, hard to watch idiots.

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Even if that were true, it would be the most backhanded compliment in the history of television.

11. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Agreed. I couldn't stand them.

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn't like Silas or Mech even though they as a whole added some interest to TFP.

Agents probably just picked up the rest/remains of Mech.

Actually, I would like the Autobots to have a Mech base because at least their computers
    /machinery is current.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Silas was the only dude in MECH who had a real personality. I wish they gave his 2nd in command some characterization.

Silas's character was best in the recent episode. He was all serious and stoic but it's cool they made him more homicidal and all desperate.

14. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I rather enjoyed Silas and MECH as a third faction...something to oppose both Autobots and Decepticons. I would have preferred to see MECH gain a more powerful foothold, posing a threat to both sides, requiring a team up to put MECH down...but oh well. I did enjoy the way it ended though.