So what´s after "Beast Wars: The Ascending"?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by General Magnus, Feb 12, 2008.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I got thw whole four issues. so We get to see TMII Megs in the last page. so does this means that the next series is a BM?

2. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

There is certainly room for sequel to 'The Ascending', but as of yet nothing has been announced.

3. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Of course it just could go straight to BM from there. Although a BM prequel would be neat didn't Chris Ryall say that BM was not in the cards? I'll have to look that up.

4. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

I hope they go off into a whole other direction and just ignore BM.

5. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    I hope that they have Megatron ascending to power.

I swear. Reading that last page gave me the SAME feeling the very end of Tigerhawk's episode did when I first saw it.

That is, that Megatron has been forgotten by all the players, but HE has not forgotten... and he's ANGRY. And gonna do something.

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    NO. First off I like BM, but even if you don't, you don't ignore a vital piece of TF history just because you don't like it. Beast Machines happened.

7. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

Bah, the comics don't have go down the same road as show, especially when said road is so controversial. I'd love to see a BW sequel that (IMO) is much more consistent with what happened in BW, has a more natural character progression, and doesn't have the constraints that the cartoon had (the 3D animation style limited the cast and background characters).

8. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

Personally, I think they need to tie up a few loose ends before they move to BM... We've still got a bunch of Transformers on prehistoric Earth that need to get back to Cybertron somehow. While they're at it, they can bring Waspinator home with them. In the meantime, Megatron didn't exactly conquer Cybertron over night. It'd take him time to build his army of drones and set his plans in motion.

9. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Unfortunaly. It´s like I hate BM itself. I hate it´s ending were vehicles and mechanics get replaced by cyber organic.

10. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    To me, it would depend on who they get to draw it, since DON is out, and not many of the BW sourcebook artists left me with the impression that they were ready for a mini series.

11. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i too am hoping for a series that shows us how megatron conquered cybertron. BM never really explained it enough for me, so i'd love to see that progression, and also see everyone left on earth and what happens to them...