So Transformers 6 is coming in 2019 after all?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SimbaTron, Jan 22, 2018.

1. BeePrime_WFCTX_106023

BeePrime_WFCTX_106023 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lol wut. No offense dude but you're always spreading misinformation. In your videos and on here. There is no official word anything was rewritten.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dmhead

Dmhead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's rude about my comment? It seems you don't fully accept that this universe is over. I'm just stating what we know so far to you and the few others that are still in self denial about the news. Also, I did wrote that I wished they would complete TF6 instead of leaving a cliffhanger. So I'm not against a final Bayverse movie just to conclude the Unicron plot.
    You didn't reply my previous question to you. What do you think Hasbro saying reset means? Do you believe TF6 is going to happened? All major news outlets has made articles about the Bayverse getting rebooted. I don't know how much clearer proof you need to understand this.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Their home is Earth! It was said in TF1!

4. BeePrime_WFCTX_106023

News Credits:
    Clearer proof for me would be Michael Bay calling me and telling me that his Transformers universe is being discontinued.
    Reboot and reset are not the same thing. Reset is incredibly vague, and could mean simply resetting the development and production process. Restarting the initial plans to be implemented at a later date once things have been better mapped out.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    It would be a pain. I don't need just a good Movie, I need a good Movie, with my beloved characters, beloved universe, spirit, etc. I am a FAN, not ordinary viewer. If I want just a good movie, I'll go to SW, watch them and forget them tomorrow.

6. BeePrime_WFCTX_106023

News Credits:
    Not all of us are fans of Transformers. We're fans of Bayformers. There is a difference. We've grown attached specifically to the universe and characters of Bayformers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shatterkick

Shatterkick TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The movies are my main area of interest, I just follow the other toylines and cartoons as a casual observer. But I won’t write off the next movie series till I’ve seen it. Like I say, it could be a pleasant surprise. Though there’s still a few years before we’ll see anything new anyway.

8. Dmhead

Dmhead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Reset means starting anew or going back to zero. So what that means and most of people can imply this they're starting over. Of course, as I wrote before they still can use some things from the bayformers for example the designs. But the probability that you are going to see a conclusion of The Last Knight Unicron story is almost zero. I'l give it 5% chance we will going to see it.
    And about Michael Bay, I think in the coming days or weeks we will hear this officially from Paramount and Bay about the Bayverse being rebooted. I predicted this situation when TLK underperformed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A bit out of topic, but Dmhead... What would happen to you on this forum if the franchise is rebooted? What exactly will you be posting about if the franchise was good?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dmhead

Dmhead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would gladly be joining the discussion of a new rebooted Transformers live action movies. Because I have been rooting for a reboot for a long time, right after the first Bayformers, which I liked.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    ...then why were the Autobots looking for the AllSpark for millions of years for? Aside from stopping Megatron, they said it in TF1 that they needed the Cube to power their home.

In fact I'm pretty damn sure you're referring to Prime's end-of-film speech, where he says that because Cybertron is lost to them, Earth had to be their NEW home.

He tweeted about it - that's about as close as you're going to get when it comes to personal lip service.

They hadn't even started work on TF6 - which you remained convinced was the animated adaption, I might add - so the only shit they could literally be changing is the plot on account of where TF5 left it (in absolute shambles).

Your excuses are getting thinner and thinner. Hasbro wouldn't even be announcing this before the last film in he franchise unless shit was so goddamn south that they feel this news wouldn't impact the BB film that much. The franchise is well and truly over, no matter how much you protest and argue over minute semantics.

Well, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lazlow007

Lazlow007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Shatterkick

News Credits:
  14. Lazlow007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    There was another post about this, somehow I can't find it, but If I find it, I'll post it here. I do remember they said that the ending was rewritten.

15. Lazlow007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Shatterkick

News Credits:
    Yeah, that’s the same as the report you linked to on your original post. But again it says
    suggesting that the ending was rewritten to make the most of the location. If they rewrote it to reboot, what relevance would it have to the location? It’s not “by the way, we rewrote the ending and that just happened to be after we found this location”, but actually that they rewrote it because of the location.

17. APB

APB Well-Known Member

MegaPrime1007 is in such denial lol, dude it is done. Definition of the word "reset" is " to set anew, start from 0". In other words a reboot. Hasbro are the owners of everything Transformers, no? Bay is nothing more, but a director that directed 5 movies. He has no control over this.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dmhead

Dmhead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    True. Even big Bayformers lover like Russian Fan acknowledge the facts.

• Like Like x 2