so lets discuss the ending (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaPrime22, Jun 26, 2014.

1. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so i jut got back from my first viewing and I have so much i want to discuss. so how about that ending? what does this mean for tf5 and where that movie will take place. Do you think they might finally do a movie entirely in space or cybertron with prime searching for his creators? or will something bring prime back to earth as it always seems to. And what about Galvatron? he is obviously being set up to have some sort of part in the next film whether it be a villain or secondary. How do you think the ending will impact the next movie?

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    I imagine the first half the movie is Optimus in space, discovering stuff, Autobots on Earth with Bee in charge, Galvatron is up to stuff, Optimus comes back to Earth in the second half of the movie, stops Galvatron, etc. Rough outline of what could happen.

3. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

i just can't wait to hear the optimus prime excuse for him returning to earth.

4. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

I can't believe how no one has mentioned that Optimus Prime is Superman.

Hopefully he brings new bots with him to earth in tf5. I hope they play up on Crosshairs line about wanting to be leader and not just make it BB by default.

5. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We have seen he would fly very early on. It's right on the Empire Magazine cover. And he gets the ability to fly from getting his "silver knight upgrades" from the sword and its past handlers.

6. Starscreamer69

I was talking about how he flies off into space at the end. It reminded me of Superman. I'm only joking, of course :) 

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I thought Bay would kill off the Dinobots, but they survived. Optimus Prime set them free.

Do you think we will ever see them again?

8. Goldenclaw55

Goldenclaw55 Combaticon

News Credits:
    I think this opens the door for so many other character possibilities. Ultra Magnus anyone?

[​IMG]

9. Starscreamer69

They'll definitely be back in some capacity. Maybe saved as major reinforcements for TF5 but I'm more inclined to think they'll be back in the sixth. Maybe the Autobots find them and they have established themselves on an island. Much like Galvatron, AOE is their origin, which will hopefully lead to something bigger. Bay did say he wanted to set things up for the next director.

I wonder what the Chinese would make of robo dinos running around in their country though :lol 

10. BladeStorm

BladeStorm All Prime, All the time!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I think they can take the franchise 2 ways.

1) Epic Space Story where we continue following Optimus' storyline ... find out who the creators are, who these "knights" were, more of the backstory (perhaps who the Dinobots were), what he intends to do with the seed (can see him using it to wipe out his creators the same way they wanted to do with Earth given how angry he is), and maybe he picks up new autobot (or decepticon) allies or encounters other strange creatures along the way.

2) Earth based story revolving around Galvatron (Megatron) rebuilding the Decepticons, internal battles within the Autobot ranks, continuing to see whether the humans grow to accept the Transformers amongst them or continue seeking to exile them from existence and general good vs evil battle. If they do an Earth based story I actually don't see Optimus being a part of it which may be the intention - to remove him from the franchise for a while. I see Galvatron/the Earth Autobots going into space at the end of such a movie to hunt/seek Optimus out...
    If the movie was Earth-based I can see the dinobots being a part of it - seriously you could do a whole spin-off movie just on them alone and their adjustment to being free/dealing with humanity/Galvatron/Autobots!

11. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    I want to see him in TF5 or 6.

12. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    They can show OP dealing with their creators while the Autobots face Galvatron and his army.Prime can come back to save the situation later in the movie

13. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could be like Superman returns where Optimus will reaturn to earth within the first 20 minutes, maybe to prepare his Autobots for an incoming threat, this threat may not show itself until a following movie though so as to allow Galvatron to have some screen time with what ever Decepticons may have escaped with him amongst any others that have been hiding out since the 3rd film.

14. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm curious how they're going to handle this - are they going to show Optimus in space then cut back to Earth or are they going to have him return to prepare the team for a face-off with the creators. I'm quite excited - its like a cliff hanger ending.

15. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Is bumblebee the new leader?

16. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    No.But he was in charge while Prime was in hiding

17. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Wasn't Bee in hiding as well?

18. Retro Ace

Retro Ace Well-Known Member

my guess he ends up in a new galaxy where he has found a ship full of surviving autobots who escaped and are in deep stasis lock, my guess it will be kinda like a "Return of King Arthur" scenario

19. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I agree.

I still think its funny that there is a Ark and many dead TFs on the moon that everyone seems to have forgotten about.

20. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    He was but he was still with the other Autobots