So I've decided to pick up Cable & Deadpool...

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Primevil, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I was skimming through some issue summaries at uncannyxmen.net, and I was won over with such material as the diarrhea in St. Louis incident, Wade Wilson putting on his mask to answer a call for Deadpool, Deadpool taking a bathroom break at Sinister's (I knew this from the scan posted on the board), and the blatant jab at Hawkeye's death in Disassembled.

I noticed that #21 is out next week. Where does this issue take place in the current story arc? Beginning, middle, end? Stand-alone? Also, are any TPBs out? (just wondering, in case I have the cash)

Also, and this is an important question, how is the writing? It's one thing for the series to have great jokes, but I'd like good stories to go with them.

2. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Issue #20 was the start of a new arc. I've enjoyed the writing on the series, besides being funny it was flat out entertaining.

3. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

I picked up the issue with cable and deadpool sitting in a bar it was pretty good may jump on for the new arc.

and as for trades they are avalible i've seen them around.

4. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I just started reading this book last month with this issue as well. I liked it and I plan to keep getting this title for a while.

5. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yes, there are two TPB's out. You can find them on Amazon or even in Borders or anywhere really. These cover issues 1-11 (I believe, maybe through 12).

6. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Thanks for the info, guys. I'm going to grab Issue #20 whenever I get to the comic store, hopefully today (damn rain...).