So I'm playing WFC properly, two years after its release.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Autobotic9, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Autobotic9

Autobotic9 Well-Known Member

So I got WFC day one, played the campaign through and some multiplayer. I loved it, but my main complaint was that it was too dark, lighting-wise. So Friday I plugged it back into my Xbox, and turned the brightness up. D'oh! What a difference. The campaign, as I now see, is perfectly lit and completely gorgeous. Multiplayer is now less annoying. Also, I didn't play the campaign straight through by chapters on my first playthrough. I switched after each mission from Autobot to Decepticon and vice-versa. I now realize the flow of the story. Amazing what a few years does to your wisdom.

2. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Uh...cool.

3. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so i just now reinstalled the game. took me almost 2 hours to install it and the 2 DLCs. i hopped straight into multiplayer with my double primed characters and playing as shockwave. the servers were very out of sync and the game crashes in the first match i played. and i had a few hosts quit. in the games i could play, i realized i was very rusty (but still the best in my losing team). but regardless, i had a dumb grin the whole time.

good times!

4. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    I popped it back into my 360 as well for some MP goodness. I've had no issues and am back to being pretty good. I usually get a +1 k/d spread or better. Not amazing but as long as I'm positive I'm happy.

5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I've been playing again for the last few months now. Even met some new online buddies to team up with.

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    So just because it's been two years and we're 2 months from the sequel, everybody's playing WFC and calling it good times like they're rewatching G1 for the first time?