So I'm getting a PlayStation 3...

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Starscreamer95, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Kujo1597

Kujo1597 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm surprised that Tales of Graces f hasn't been mentioned yet. It's a fun RPG and to be honest I'm like, one of the worst people to describe why that is. But I shall try!

*There's a ton of stuff to do
    *The combat system is pretty good. You can't do much at first but as you level up you can do a lot of stuff. You can also control various characters in battle and they all play quite differently from each other.
    *I really liked the characters in this game.

I also really like 3D Dot Game Heroes but I can't help but get the feeling it's one of those games you either love or hate. <_< In a lot of gameplay footage you see stupidly large and powerful swords but you have to work up to those and even then you only have them at full HP. It's a lot like the 2D Zelda games but it has its own unique stuff in it.

You can also make whatever you want be the hero! It takes a while though but it's nice making somthing from scratch and seeing it in a game.

2. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Okay, now I've also decided to pick up a Vita. :D 

3. Hosta

Hosta Banned

which PS3 did or are you getting? the mega slim one, with the sliding top? or one of the previous ones?

4. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
  5. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Don't yet. They are going to get a price cut soon. So far it a failure of a system.