So I re-watched the first movie...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jetcols, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Just sort of a pondering thought, but Sam really wanted money badly. So if one of the Decepticons sent him an e-mail wanting to buy the glasses right now if they could meet him somewhere would Sam jump on the right now money or hope that auction got bids?

If it was after Sam gets Bumblebee it would still work within the plot since it puts Sam in danger and Bumblebee must save him.

2. 643cade

643cade Well-Known Member

:lolol 

"Seriously", I agree that the 'Cons would never stoop so low, they'd rather take the glasses now instead of waiting. We all hate waiting for ebay packages; can you imagine the homicidal insanity if the package had been lost in transit?

3. TFareCool

TFareCool TFW's Camera Guy

News Credits:
    New Intro: Optimus "The artifact was found on the human bidding sight, EBAY. We tried bidding, but we were already to late... The Decepticons already had started to bid. And so a bidding war raged on, many brave ones were lost, but our troops fought valiantly..."

4. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    :lol 

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

But I really wanted to see a Decepticon mail truck go all postal attempting to find the package in the lost mail section.