So .. how does a transformer collector get a girlfriend ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vincymon, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vincymon

Vincymon Well-Known Member

OK that's enough.

Now how the h____ do I close this thread ?

2. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

You say "in before lock..."

In before Lock.

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

How the h___? Hat? Hard? Hello? Hammer time?

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I was going to say "In before this ends badly", but sadly I'm too late.

5. Vincymon

In Before Lock

6. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
  7. Vincymon

damm!t still haven't figured out how to close this thread yet.

8. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Wow man! You are desperate....you revived like 2 zombie threads about chicks. Hopefully there is some girl on here that feels sorry for ya and gives you a mercy date. And why lock it? lets just forget about it and you can revive it in a year and a half.

9. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Look, it's really simple.
    You want to attact women, you only need take 2 simple steps.

Step 1: Have a large genitalia
    Step 2: Show off said genitalia

:D 

In all seriousness, you just need to relax and grow up a bit. I say that not to be rude, but to be honest. You're asking others for advice on how to pick up women on a Transformers message board. Yes, many of us have achieved great relationships with wonderful, lovely women. But, until you have the confidence in yourself to do something aside from asking others, you will not succeed.
    Give it time, man. In time, all things.

10. Vincymon

I may be desperate, but I am still young. While i won't disclose my age, let's just say.. I'm not in junior high , and not 21 either.

This feeling I have will pass within the next few hours.

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Did you read the first post of the thread I posted yet?

12. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

One word.

Fleshlight.

It will solve all your problems, plus you don't have to deal with all the problems girls bring.

13. dougzx9

dougzx9 Wish I were here

[​IMG]

14. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like Transformers AND comic books. When I first met my wife she didn't care about either. She respected MY passion for them just as I respected her passions. She's still not a big Transformer fan (she wants to see the movie), but she's becoming a pretty big comics fan...even getting titles pulled specifically for her instead of just reading mine. That's what's most important...whether she like tfs or not doesn't matter...as long as she respects your feelings for them.

15. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Leader Blackout LIVES!!!

News Credits:
    And, ladies and gentleman, there it is.

Yeah, OWAT's post on this is epic, mainly because it's true but also because it's funny as hell.

OP - confidence, almost to the point of arrogance. If your idol is Batman, well, got some sad news for you...it ain't real. Enjoying a hobby or indulging in fantasy is one thing, but when the line gets blurred...

I consider myself a nerd, yes, but I carry myself like I am the baddest Mofo wherever I go, not because I want to pick up women (I'm married) but because I just don't think anyone else is better than me (not to be confused with thinking I am better than anyone else). Confidence leads to charm, and charm, my friend, leads to attention from women - which, I get a lot of. Because I talk to them with confidence; I'm not looking for a hook up, mind you, but it's all the same. As Bryan pointed out, whining on a transformers fan site is the farthest thing from "hey look at that sexy guy over there" that you can achieve.

good luck to you. May I ask how old?

16. Scorpion

Scorpion Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it's also important to like and converse about things besides our geekly interests... music and movies are always good...but you're going to go NOWHERE if you only talk about Transformers and things like that

17. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Bryan brought up a lot of good points. Let me just add that you have better date girls with intention of getting to know them, instead of seeing if they can be your gf. A lot of relationships come not from the girls you dated, but from the girls introduced to you by your friends, that's why making friends with some of those girls you dated can pay dividends in the future. In fact, I met my current wife with a help of a friend who hooked me up with a lunch date with her out of a blue one day. You don't have to give that girl all your information. If she likes you for who you are, then feel free to let her in on your interests. I never have to apologize for liking TFs, if they don't like it then tell them that everybody's got hobbies of their own and mine just happens to be toys.

In fact I once had my in-laws walking in on my collection before I was married and they voiced their disappoval at the time, but I just brushed it off and my wife didn't side with her parents. That's what happened when you win the heart of a girl, she doesn't care if you like Care Bears or My Little Pony as long you treat her well and make her happy she's all yours.

18. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Ok, you want the surefire way to pick up women? It's simple: go to your local bar, order a drink, then sit at the bar licking your eyebrows. Never fails.

19. Sizzle

Sizzle Sparkabot

You're not yet 21?

Forget the advice. You just need to be out boning as much random ass as you can get.

20. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

it's funny, finding a girlfriend was never really a problem for me after i hit about 17. just don't be weird around girls, and you'll get some female friends. one of two things will happen. they'll either be interested in you, or they'll tell you that one of their friends thinks your hot. from there, it's easy.

as for liking transformers, it's never been an issue. my wife likes hello kitty and plush toys, so what's the difference really? everyone likes something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.