So do we like RID2015 or not?

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Lovecraft, Mar 16, 2015.

?

How do you feel about RID2015 so far?

1. Love it.

79 vote(s)
    32.6%
  2. Like it.

90 vote(s)
    37.2%
  3. Indifferent.

40 vote(s)
    16.5%
  4. Dislike it.

33 vote(s)
    13.6%
  1. Spartimus Prime

Spartimus Prime Renegade Cybertronian

Ebay:
    No.

2. JayEm

JayEm オートボットさん

Its not so much the the song. The images are the problem. First off they could have created their own opening instead of using clips from the show. But mainly where they are listing the characters, and the images freeze and they have their names displayed is the worst. It just looks lazy in my opinion.

3. thewiredknight

thewiredknight Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still hate the animation - the art style isn't the problem (I hate some designs but that's true in all shows) but more that the animatio is just too stiff and awkward, coming off as rather cheap looking.

The problem I have with the show is that the characters I dislike, I really dislike - Fixit I consider gimmicky and obnoxious, Strongarm is a personality type I despise and some of the Decepticons are WAY too goofy for my tastes (Bisque is a prime example).

But, overall I think it's allright - the only reason I will say that I like the show is that GENERALLY the stories are good and the good characters are exceptional (Grimlock, Thunderhoof, Steeljaw and Chop Shop) so I stick with it anyway.