So called charge of the light brigade and Blaster in the 1986 movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Distant1, May 5, 2019.

1. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

Listening to Flinte Dille, there was at one stage meant to be a charge of the light brigade to essentially wipe out the Autobots whose toys had been discounted. Was there ever a published script on this (or did they decide that the movie was graphic enough with the deaths of Optimus, Ironhide, and co)?

To me, there is a moment when you briefly see Grapple in the movie. I assume that could be part of the charge of the light brigade, but that is just a guess by me. Any, information on this so-called Charge of the light brigade, would be welcomed.

Also, with Blaster, after the Autobots left Autobot City you do not see Blaster for the rest of the movie, as per this thread which is locked.

Blaster in Transformers the movie 1986

I would like to know who (specifically) Blaster fought with and against (not many Decepticons are clearly identifiable after Starscream's Coronation) for the remainder of the 1986 movie?

2. TD Prime

TD Prime Well-Known Member

There was a deleted scene where Magnus delivers a couple of bots to launch an attack on devastator, first aid amongst them. I remember hearing he was shot in the back (much to people's relief)

As for autobots who disappear, inferno, grapple, hoist I don't recall seeing again in s3.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    Red Alert

4. Distant1

Distant1 Well-Known Member

From memory it was Tracks, Sideswipe and Red Alert were in that particular deleted scene, with Red Alert being shot down by the Constructicons.

5. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    It was Red Alert who was shot in the back. Hasbro wasn't about to kill off one of the members of the Combiner teams.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TD Prime

TD Prime Well-Known Member

Yup, wrong name. Knew who i meant,

Thanks for the corrections!