So... About Siege's Ending... [SPOILERS] [duh...]

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by energoncake, Jul 30, 2020.

1. energoncake

energoncake The One And Only

What was that ship that detected an object? Was it the Ark? or is it the Maximals ship?
    I really hope Earthrise stays as great as the first chapter.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    IMO, the show wasn't good at all. We literally just got a rehash of everything that made TFP fail to begin with. It reminds me too much of the Bayverse: gratuitous violence and absolutely no substance or story whatsoever. The storytelling was lame and the only character that was even slightly compelling was Jetfire.

• Like Like x 8
  3. waflhaus91

waflhaus91 Co-wisest person at TFW, as proclaimed by barry.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    There's already a discussion thread for this show. Why does everyone feel the need to create a new one?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rojixus

Rojixus WE. ARE NOT. THE DECEPTICONS!!

Why are there spoiler tags in a thread that's already been marked for spoilers?

I say it was a Quintesson ship, I'm thinking Earthrise begins with the Autobots on trial for trespassing into Quintesson space. Scorponok may or may not be a Quintesson agent of some kind.

I thought Siege wasn't bad, but I hope Earthrise is better. I dare say it's almost guaranteed to be. And that's not even a shot at Siege, I am legit excited for Earthrise.

• Like Like x 11
  5. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    If they wanna keep my attention it won't be a damn Maximal ship, especially this damn soon. There's like 20 different planets on maps that come with ER figures so far that the Ark could go to before touching down on Earth or introducing any BW's.

So yeah, have them visit Quintessa, The Dead-verse, Chaar, Junkion, Caminus or Aquatron first.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

I think it is Quintessons. It could be anything related to the map we all have been collecting. Who has been collecting and translating the map? Micron, Velocitron, Antila....what else?

What happened to Omega Supreme is what I want to know?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  7. energoncake

energoncake The One And Only

I thought Siege was pretty good, but it fell short in character development,
    He left? I don't think he died, it would have been mentioned, or they would have shown a sign that he's dead.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LeeleeSTAR

LeeleeSTAR Active Member

I couldn’t work it out. He just vanished.

9. ArcanielRE3

ArcanielRE3 Honorary Autobot

My thoughts exactly. SIEGE is a good enough start to provide a solid foundation for a far superior EARTHRISE series. Lets just hope those working on the show know what to improve upon.

• Like Like x 8
  10. MagicDishwasher

MagicDishwasher Roustabout

News Credits:
    Maybe it's a Mercenary ship? Weren't Doubledealer and Snapdragon supposed to be Mercenaries along with Exhaust? I'd say it's either them or, yeah, Quintessons.

• Like Like x 3
  11. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think you are probably right, but could it also be Scorponok ? Didnt warden or someone at hasbro say scorponoks box art could be considered a spoiler ?

12. Rojixus

Rojixus WE. ARE NOT. THE DECEPTICONS!!

Good, I'm dying to know what the heck is going on with that scene.

• Like Like x 2
  13. BlaminisPrime

BlaminisPrime Active Member

Twitter:
    I think the ship teletraan detected was either Doubledealer's space pirate ship or the quintessons

I really hipe Earthrise is longer, i feel the pacing of siege was amazing, each episode felt like an hour! But i hope Earthrise makes good on all the star maps the toys come with to have a longer, like, adventure through space season

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2020
  14. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

Sky Lynx is an Earthrise figure right? I wonder if he gets worked into the show some how next chapter!

15. JohnStartop

JohnStartop There can only be one.

Right, TFP and Earthrise are failures because this forum says so, even though they get praised anywhere else, a fair amount of viewership, and good toy sales. Even the worst Transformers shows have something to like, so saying that it's not good at all is a personal bias. Thank god they don't come here for input when they wanna make a successful show.

16. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Judging from the cliffhanger it looks like everyone is in stasis and the ship is autopilot meaning there could be a very significant time jump between the space bridge and that scene.

Gonna guess it's the Decepticons on the Nemesis catching up.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Tonkatsu

Tonkatsu Haver of Bad Opinions

If I had to guess, I think the vessel is the Voyager II containing the Golden Disk, and that's what leads the Autobots to Earth. I think Earthrise will be set mostly around the galaxy rather than on Earth specifically.

18. DirkManus

DirkManus Well-Known Member

Im hoping they spend the next series flying around space in a big spaceship, together, and look for energy and stuff.

19. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    They won't cause the next series is called "Earthrise".

20. JoelDavidChevallier

JoelDavidChevallier The Tenderloin Atelier TFW2005 Supporter

My intuition says the same. They just didn’t cover enough ground here. My guess is, depending on how well the show does (not sure how Netflix gauges these metrics) there could be a second and third volume to Siege, forming a trilogy.
    So many of the faults I find in the show (lack of character development, pacing, pomp vs real plot) could be easily fixed with some decompression of storytelling.
    This series has too much to accomplish to do it all (perhaps any of it) well.
    I hope now that a scene is established and a foundation of sorts is laid, they can open up the world a bit more, introduce some compelling plot points and sub plots that give it some nuance.

If Earthrise and Kingdom both are packed into six 20min episodes...i can’t imagine the outcome being much better.

Fingers crossed