Minor/Repaint: SmashBros/TF R.O.B.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by DJsCustoms, Oct 9, 2019.

1. DJsCustoms

DJsCustoms Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    So some of you might remember that time I was commissioned to turn a TLK Voyager Megatron into Smash4's Ike.
    It was shortly followed by me deciding to turn a HFTD Sunspot into StarFox's Fox McCloud.
    This time I'm turning a junker Generations Cosmos into R.O.B. based on his Smash5 design:

DSCN0113.png
    Did it turn out well? Noooo. Do I feel like spending 2+ hours to perfectly fix up a 5$ custom I wanted to make despite nobody asking me to? Even more Nooooo.

DSCN0111.png DSCN0112.png DSCN0113.png DSCN0114.png DSCN0115.png DSCN0116.png
    I thought about putting in more effort, but then I saw the "ROB" mode and thought...There's really no polishing it.

Features:
    - By rotating the waist around, you can fold the legs to have the silver side up with a small red line near the bottom and tips sticking out same as Rob has.
    - Most people don't notice ROB's glowing blue spine...and they won't notice it here either because it's mostly unnoticable amidst all the silver.
    - Color scheme is a mixed bag of US-style Silver main body and JP-style red/black limbs. Purely because a beige body would have taken extra coats of paint.

• Like Like x 8
  2. King Glurch

King Glurch It’s Christmas again, Starscream!

YouTube:
    This is really cool! I really like these Smash Bros. Crossover customs.