Slash??

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by malteselegacy, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Ring3r

Ring3r Knows what else it can do.

Because Ravage looked dumb next to all the other Transformers. Oh wait. Not at all.

2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah, i'm starting to believe that there are only 4 dinobots in the movie.

if there are.. i'm going to be VERY annoyed. not because there are only four, but because snarl and scorn only got the deluxe treatment while a non movie dinobot was given a voyager mold. i REALLY am starting to wish that scorn and slug were voyagers, they would fit in MUCH better.

also, if slog isn't in the movie, that spot could've gone to a voyager mold for lockdown.

if slash, slog, and snarl are in the movie.. i believe it'll only be in the beginning, or whenever we see the dinobots origin story.. and it'll only be a quick glimpse/flashback of them. but i don't believe they will be awoken with grimlock, scorn, slug, and strafe.

and on another note. even though hasbro has said otherwise, i still think that only grimlock will transform. the heads of all of the dinobots just seem WAY too simplistic.. which makes me think that those heads are something that hasbro simply made up. rather than being designed based off of the character art.

i could be wrong, i sure as hell hope that i am.. but i feel like that's what's going to happen.

3. malteselegacy

malteselegacy Galvatron

For anyone who may have seen the movie can anyone confirm if Slash is in the film?

4. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can confirm if he is it isn't but this isn't the place for spoilers.

5. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    At this point we can all assume all the threads are full with spoilers

6. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    I doubt he is in it mainly for the following reasons:

1) Hound would look ridiculous riding a Velociraptor. He's too heavy for the smallest dinobot
    2) Bumblebee and Hound have a scene in vehicle mode together on the Detroit set. Something tells me that the Autobot team is separated.
    3) I think only Optimus, Drift and Crosshairs go out to China to get the Dinobots
    4) Bumblebee rides on Strafe only after Strafe has flown to Hong Kong which means that Bumblebee is also not in China

7. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    why is it so important to you that you need to resort to spoiling the film not just for yourself but others too?

8. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Simply no need to ask that

This. Is why

9. malteselegacy

malteselegacy Galvatron

Sorry everyone was not my intent to spoil. Sincerest apologies.

10. DriftFan

DriftFan Member

I also want to know, if Slash's in the movie. Why? Simply because I prefer to buy actionfigures, which are seen in the movie or tv-show.

If someone doesn't want to be spoilered in this case, isn't it easy to stay away from this topic?

Btw, for me it's not any spoiler to know, if any character is in the movie. You guys already know, that Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Drift, Hound, Crosshairs, Grimlock, Galvatron, Lockdown, ... are in the movie. Why does it concern you to know, if one other character is in it, too? Don't understand it!

So please can anyone confirm, if Slash's in the movie? ;) 

11. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i believe there will only be four dinobots in the movie.

but even then.. why not wait to see it?.. you can still pass on slash once the movie comes out.

12. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    You have nothing to apologize for. The entire movie section of this site is nothing but spoilers and people should already know that coming in here. I mean there's another thread here where people are asking those who have already seen the film everything about it, including Slash's involvement. A million questions have already been asked and answered, so why not one more? There is nothing wrong with asking.