Slagacon Vector Zeta new pictures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by exomega255, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRANSJAZZ

TRANSJAZZ Fighting Cancer RIP 10/31/16 Veteran

News Credits:
    I apologize for m long absense. I he had personl issues that have plagued m and taken up the lion's share of my time. That is not what you want to hear though so, here is what I heard last.

The manufacturer is fixing the peices that I complained about and has gotten some help from another party in order to get these things fixed and done right. That is the good news! The other news is they had to make a couple of new molds due to the peices not working at all. I will be talking with him today on his progress. I will keep you informed better and my apolgies for my absense.

Chad

2. TRANSJAZZ

News Credits:
    I will not leave the people who paid for these hanging. I will pay everyone back that wants a refund if it takes me all year to do so. I am not dishonest and have been upfront with everyone.

If you are curious where all the money is, it is gone. Between paying the manufacturer and refunds I have dispursed thus far. All the money is gone. Refunds I have given out recently have been from my own money. I am waiting on my taxes which have been held up due to not getting some information I needed from a company until the 2nd of this month. As soon as I get my tax check, I will send out refunds to those peole who have asked for them. I am not running away from this, I am facing it head on.

The last email I sent out was to the mnufacturer that I wanted everyone to see. That is why I BCC everyone on it. I am doing what I can to either get people their product or a refund depending on what they want. I sincerely do appreciate all your patience in this matter and if you have any questions that I have not addressed here, please feel free to email me at [email protected]

3. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Any new info?

4. rodimus147

rodimus147 Well-Known Member

Two weeks and no updates isnt exactly keeping people informed. I understand if there isnt anything new to say except things are still being worked on, but thats what I want to hear. After all thats happened I think we deserve regular updates.

5. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    I got my refund, all is good. If the figure ever materializes and there are samples left, maybe I'll commit again.

6. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:

No disrespect intended brother. I am happy to hear that you are still working on getting a good final product produced and not just a final product. I know how it feels to be in your shoes to have a project linger much longer than it should. Silence is scary and people were commenting on the silence and thus my remark.

I hope your personal issues have been resolved and that you and yours are well. I hope that your project is completed to your liking and that you and your fan supporters all end up happy in the end.

Good Luck

7. TRANSJAZZ

News Credits:
    I received an email from the manufacturer today (first one in two weeks or more). He is working on getting the third party involved to help him. When he accomplishes this the product will be of better quality, and done quickly (in comparison). I will update everytime i receive and update as I have every time.

Best Regards,

Chad

8. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    are there any updates to this?

9. bchorean

bchorean Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Still no news...what can we do about this as a community? I want to trust what he is posting but I am seriously worried...

10. rodimus147

I think at this point refunds need to be sent out, and then if people want to reorder IF and when these things are done it can be done then. This is just getting crazy and im sorry but an update every 3-4 weeks isnt acceptable. I know if I was in this mess I would be updating aat least once a week even if I didnt have anything new to say just to let people know I was around and still working on things

11. Bed Bugs

Bed Bugs Haven't gone postal yet...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I believe Chad is selling off his collection and I'm sure proceeds of that will go towards reimbursing people for Vector Zeta.

12. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    that doesn't tell us what happened to the project, you know?

13. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    THAT SUCKS!!!

I feel bad for Chad that the project did not turn out and he has lost a lot of money over it. By the sounds of it, he is trying to refund everyone so at least he will have karma on his side inthe future.

14. TRANSJAZZ

News Credits:
    I have not heard from the manufacturer in 6 weeks or more. I have called and texted and email, but no response. I have given up on the project due to his lack of response and I am currently selling off my TF collection in order to refund everyone who has not received a refund already. I have refunded about half of the orders already due to them requesting refunds prior to this point. I apologize as it may take up till Slagacon 2012 to achieve paying everyone back. I will get everyone their money back to them and once again, my apologies.

Chad

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  15. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Can you tell us who these guys are so we can avoid them in the future?

16. rodimus147

Yes I think the identity on who this manufacturer is needs to be shared. Not to give him grief but to protect others from being scammed.

17. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I respect Jazz's decision. Just left a sour taste for the manufacturer. I mean, that's pretty unprofessional, to say the least.

18. TRANSJAZZ

News Credits:
    For me, it was a very difficult decision to cancel these sets. I wanted these to work out and be something people could be proud of. As they were when I received the nine, A lot of work needed to be done to make them worthy of anyones praise. I believe that Slagacon will suffer this year possibly due to this issue but I intend to continue putting on this convention for the fans. As for this year I highly doubt we have an exclusive due to the amount of refunds that have to be given out to everyone. There is always next year though and we intend on making sure to not have a garage kit as an exclusive anymore. We will proceed with established companies that produce quality products from this point forward.

19. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not all garage kits are bad. Look at Renderform. He releases some of the nicest 3rd party upgrades period, and has went from a one-man garager to someone that companies and conventions are now carrying EXCLUSIVES from.

I'd definitely contact him, because I'd go to a convention based on an exclusive of his alone.

20. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    WHO screwed you? I don't ever want to deal with whoever it was - please let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.