Skyquake return??

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Kostya, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Okay so we all know how Skyquake died only to get resurrected as an energon zombie and get left in the Shadow Zone. Now people says he's through and we won't see him again but...why does that have to be the case?

There are clearly methods to travel between the zones and Starscream still has his shard which would give him the ability to control Skyquake again. Isn't it possible that Starscream or someone else will wind up getting him out of the Shadow Zone and then he'll fall under Starscream's command?

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

The TFP Creative team said they NEVER bring characters back from their graves, [even in Skyquake's case, he can't be considered as ressurrected, he became a mindless zombie falling apart and growling trapped on Shadowzone forever].

So it's likely we'll never see him again

3. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know that episodes are made months in advance, but I feel like the Prime team predicted Skyquake would be popular, and thus made this episode to pretty much stress the fact that he is GONE. No one is going to go through the conditions met for access to the Shadowzone just for one zombie.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Skyquake will probably make a few cameos here and there, before finally being killed, with no Dark Energon to revive him that final time.

5. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

I doubt we'll ever see him again in the present tense. However, who knows, maybe we'll catch another glimpse of him in a Flashback at some point. We know Optimus has encountered him in battle in the past.

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Given how he was a 'legendary warrior', I'd imagine he might be getting the flashback treatment ala Cliff. But I really can't see him returning, dude's been killed to hell and back.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Really depends on how badly Starscream wan'ts his original arm back. If he doesn't end-up replacing it with an upgrade, I think there's a good chance we'll see Skyquake at least one more time. He'll still be a Terrorcon, and probably won't see much more screen-time, but we'll probably see him again. At least, I hope so, though mostly because I want to see Starscream get his arm back, rather than settle for a new one.

8. Crumplezone

Crumplezone Banned

No.

9. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I think with the right writing, we may see Terrorcon Skyquake be a more frequently used character.

10. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    I'd rather screamer get a new arm. having just one missile on each arm is sort of primitive.

11. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yet, in Darkness rising (episode 4) & in sick mind he does show his right arm did have an energy weapon as well, though I don't know if his left shares the same capabilities

12. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Skyquake is dead and at best we'll see him in a few flashbacks.

13. Stygimoloch

Stygimoloch Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He'll definitely be in flashbacks considering he and Optimus share a history (he said something about the battle of Technar). That'd make for an interesting two-parter.

14. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Dead gone and forgotten. I will be very surprised if we see anything from him ever again. IF we do (and I feel that is a monumental IF) it will likely be in flashbacks only.

Why do people have such a hard time accepting that a character is gone for good?

15. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    An interesting character, a shame to see him off'd so quickly.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Interesting......:lolol 

I laugh at that, he was the most boring transformer like ever, he sounded so boring and no real charecter. I'm glad he's gone. Any episodes with him just plan suck.

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Perhaps some sort of flashback thing with him, but I don't see too many uses for a large slow zombie on the show right now.

Although I really would not mind if they did the sort of repaint thing where a different character shows up at some point that uses the same character model. I really liked the design so I wouldn't mind seeing it used again at some point in the show as someone else.

18. Skottech

Skottech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I just can't see them "wasting" the work that went into making him.

given the look of Tailgate in Predatory we may see another use a "Skyquake" type body

19. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Well Skyquake WILL come back at least one more time, as they said they dont waste anything, and I assume that means both character desgins and concepts-so eventually we'll see the Shadowzone again, and most likely Skyquake with it. Now I think it would be interesting if, after wandering around for ages as a lone zombie, he became self-aware. not necessarily his old self, but not a completely mindless zombie either. A new life force, if you will. Then bring him back like that.

When/If he comes back, I'd hope the team did that, but I suspect he'll continue to be a lifeless zombie

20. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    Cause he's not. Travel between the two zones is possible and Starscream still has the shard that would allow him control over Quake. If he ever wanted his obedient zombie soldier back he could probably find out a way to free him. Now if the robot body was smashed it would be another thing but he's clearly still functional and useful to Starscream.