Sirtoys payment

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by roaddemon2001, May 8, 2015.

1. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

Sorry if this is in the wrong place . It is about KO toys and I was unsure as to where to put it.

I bought a load of oversized bots from Sirtoys . 60 days came and went. Tracking had lost the package. Paul refunded my money. I reordered the lot. 12 days later the package arrived . Second package tracking did not work. It arrived on time. I now owe Paul for the first package. Paul ask if paypal will refund the refund.
    I contacted Paypal and received no response. How do I pay Paul for the awesomeness that I received?

2. dominusveritas

dominusveritas Arizonacon™

News Credits:
    You can't just send another payment through PayPal?

3. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

Don't know. Paypal is not my friend .lol Besides , they changed the page a while ago and, I can't find anything. Paul was the one who ask me If Paypal would let me refund the refund.

4. Optimus Dime

Optimus Dime Transform and Roll Out!

Can't refund the refund, but you can just repay him. Easy, just get his paypal account, and send the payment to him that was refunded to you. :) 

Best Regards,

5. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Yup that's what I'd do. I'd also include the tracking/order # for the order in question when you send the payment. That way he knows what the money is for.

6. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

K . I talked to Paul and this is what I have planned out. Thanks for your input guys. Mods, if you could , would you please close this thread . Thanks