Singapore Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Oct 23, 2007.

1. megrimlocksmash

megrimlocksmash Member

Saw quite a few ROTF Voyager 2-Pack Whirl vs. Bludgeon at vivo TRU today. Think they are repaints? If i remember correctly its for around 69.9? ha sorry cant really remember :) 

2. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Hey man, sure has been some time there since your last visit. I hope life's good? Thanks for sharing that information! :thumb 

This was reported by one of our boys here a couple of days back but still, we appreciate all sighting efforts made by the kind folks.

Try to drop by as often as you can, ok? ;) 

3. lowem

lowem Well-Known Member

If "normal" involves typical activities like drinking, smoking, gambling and all sorts of ahem *other* things, then I'm pretty glad I'm not so "normal" too :thumbs2: 

Yes, it's not an entirely cheap hobby but it's certainly "cheaper" in the long run than all the "normal vices" lol. And certainly cheaper than getting into things like expensive clothes and watches and flashy cars and such, right? :) 

That's what I tell my wife anyway. And anyway we're bound to run into physical limits on storage space pretty quickly. And it tends to be expensive not to mention a hassle to get a bigger house to expand into, so there you are :) 

In fact I haven't opened my Premium Blackout yet because I haven't figured out where to put it in alt mode with all the rotor blades and everything. Being a helicopter it kinda occupies quite a big area :) 

4. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    That's because most women like to grow up too fast and forget what it's like to be a kid. Me? I never stopped being a kid (probably also why I look about 5 to 6 years younger than I really am XD - THAT is the secret to anti-aging)

And yet, there are still plenty of women who like TFs, it's just that they dont like to announce it to the world because of people like your wife's colleagues who'll just make fun of them; and ignorant guys who'll treat them like they dont know anything. Esp here in S'pore

But you go to a convention like Botcon, there are plenty of female fans. Some of the best TF cosplayers I've seen are girls, and they hand-make everything, and still look way better than that Prime we have here walkin' around that's supposed to be a professional costume.

Also know a bunch of girls who are not TF fans but enjoyed the first movie, and are coming back to this fan-screening to watch the second one.

5. tfpenguin

tfpenguin Autobot

WTF! :mad 

ANTI-AGING! GENIUS!

6. Automorpher

News Credits:
    Yeah, I've been telling her that & its a "Oh, so true" thingy that's been handed down since the days of our forefathers. In ancient time, what you'd quoted above were classified as "vices." I'm glad that I'd quit smoking for almost 6 years now. (I was a chain-smoker for about 10 years & I thought I'll go on puffing away, never to quit. :p )

Imagine the TFs that one can buy with all that $$$. Argh!!!! :lol 

Storage, is fast becoming a #1 problem for all TFs fans. Sadly, my home ain't that big to accomodate all my toys for now so what do I do there?

I took up an unit (size of a storeroom) with Extra Space, the one that had a TV advert & that cost me $200+ a month! (Which had wifey breathing REAL heavily down my neck, AGAIN!) :cry 

I really need to tone down on my collection (shave off some of them in fact) so that I can get it down to a size that's more manageable. :(  However, that is often easier said than done because I'd been telling myself that for the past 3 years but things ain't happening. :p 

When Spiderman came out, I ain't heard nobody (around me, at least) complaining that it was a stupid movie. Not that I found it juvenile but I actually enjoyed watching all 3 parts of it.

But when TFs debut, people around me (colleagues whom are Pops & Mums, wifey & her sister etc.) were all saying that it was a lousy & violent movie! *Faint!*

My younger bro used to love TFs as well but he too, slammed that movie saying that it wasn't TFs at all. It was practically alien hybrids & junks that came together as "Transformers" :confused: 

He threw the last straw in that infamous scene & he told me this:

"Optimus NEVER goes around cutting off head!" This is NOT TRUE!

That quote, I accept. :eek: 

7. imranbecks

imranbecks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Was at the gala premiere last night at The Cathay.. I feel the movie is just not as good as the first movie.. ROTF definitely is bigger, but its not better.. Overall, I enjoyed the movie, and I want to watch it again soon!

8. megrimlocksmash

megrimlocksmash Member

Hey sure man :)  will try my best ha. Oh guess I am abit wols in repting ha. Been locking myself at home job hunting .. no $ = less shopping ha. Thanx for the welcome still!

wow sounds pretty good to me expect for the not as good as the 1st movie part. Hmmm .. guess i will find out soon enough this weekend! Still trying to keep my hopes high for a eye-blasting time! :) 

9. Fieedzatron

Fieedzatron TFW The Corre member

Just to make a quick sighting, rotf vog Mixmaster and Megatron(half plane,half tank) is already out at Metro Causeway Pt, $51.90 ea, I think if got Metro card, u'll get 10% discount. :wink: 

10. Deadpool.

Deadpool. I want my bird.

News Credits:
    Yeah. Plenty of Sideswipes, Mudflaps, Cannon BB, InteroBarricade, Breakaways and the usual stuff.

Encore Ironhide/Ratchet going at 19.90, Jazz at 24.90. Minicars at 42.90, OS reduced to 70.

Also, 3x TFA Leader UM at 39.90, and 1x TFA Leader Megatron at 39.90 too. Lots of Swoops at 3 for 50.

Marvel Crossovers Spider-Man (red/darkblue version), Wolverine (brown/yellow version), Carnage, Captain America, Wolverine (blue/yellow version), Iron Man, Human Torch, at 34.90 with 20% off.

TFU SE Optimus (3x) and SE Megatron (1x), 24.90.

11. Man utd prime

Man utd prime Ass Kicker...

Only at Metro? Damnit cant wait for 2mrw, hopefully i dont bring 27.90 for nothing, not going to metro. Comeone TRU vivo, gimme muddy

12. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    Hear that, Mach? :p 

And there seems to be a lot of grouses on spouses lately in the SG thread... :popcorn 
    But hey, each person has his/her own likes and dislikes. Best not to impose yours onto another. The keyword is compromise with each other. Live and let live!

On another TF-related note, I've finally fixed the knee issue on my Universe Superion, all thanks to the Seibertron post. Add-on limbs, I'm waiting for you!

And 1 more day to ROTF and fan-screening. Bring it on!

13. 0JazzMeister0

0JazzMeister0 Autobot Jo

News Credits:
    Contradictory much? You thought it wasnt as good but you still want to watch it again real soon...

Okay then... o_O 

14. tfpenguin

tfpenguin Autobot

maybe he watched movie 1 a hundred times because it rocked/rocks.
    and now he wants to watch ROTF 99 times because it still rocks, just not as much.
    wait, what? never mind, forget my lameness.

15. Mach

Mach Grand Master

News Credits:

Yup. Cement mixer!!! But i heard the mixer is consider small for a Voyager class... Never mind, just need my constructicons.

16. Automorpher

News Credits:
    I can do that but I can't say the same thing for my wife. (Sigh!) :redface2: 

Women are...(not you, Jazzy!)

*Speechless!*

Anyway, great knowing that some of our guys have watched ROTF already. :thumb 

Did we just say "Live & let live" there? :D 

17. zfeakye

zfeakye Starscreaming Slut

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, auto bro, my wife has come to terms with my TF buying....but not my time spent on the customs!! :p  have to spend more time "convincing her"!!

18. ki1983ng

ki1983ng Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironically, her comment is making her look like the childish person here. It's perfectly fine to have a different opinion, but to be completely inconsiderate & tactless? Good thing your wife isn't such a person.

19. Automorpher

News Credits:
    See what I mean there, zfeak? Women...just...can't...leave...us...men...alone! (not you, Jazzy! :p )

20. tfpenguin

tfpenguin Autobot