Simple Version Perfect Combiner hands and feet

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Oct 17, 2015.

1. grim123

grim123 Well-Known Member

actually they didn't KO the menasor set either just released the hands and feet in purple. I know cuz I'd been looking for just the sword extension so they may not ko any more involved set.
    aw your not going to fight? I'm bored at work too and was looking forward to txt'ng with you all day lol

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
  2. IceConvoy

IceConvoy Jikuu Keiji

News Credits:
    Well I hope the other sets do get KO'd, and have the same quality of these hands and feet. I would love to be able to get another sword extension for my G2 Menasor at a lower cost since I don't intend to get another full PC04 kit for it. Unless they decided to recolor the PC08 version of the torso add-on for G2 Menasor, since I really want my two Menasors to look different.

Also would like them to recolor the PC08 torso add-on to go with Battlecore Optimus, if Perfect Effect decides not to do a release for it anyway.

3. StrifeZ

StrifeZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    What's the cheapest spot to get these? Alibaba still?

4. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cheapest I found was Uncle Billy's store for $23 and change shipped per set.

5. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

What's the average time from checkout to mailbox that they are shipped? I see a lot of people in this thread saying the deadline to put in a claim was approaching so they had to do that and get their money back. Just wondering if this was an anomaly of when they ordered and how much was in stock then.

6. DukeFett

DukeFett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Uncle Billy is a pretty legit store, I haven't heard anything from them. Only thing I'd worry about now is when Chinese New Year is and getting an order in before that.

7. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Shipped within 7 days and then it takes 15-39 days and it seems that there is enough stock.But...

As far as i know it´s on the 8th of Feb so this week it´s traveltime in China.

8. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    well, uncle billy ran out of the first wave, so he set a pre order up again. thats why they haven't shipped yet.that is what i figured from the order page and the answer from when i messaged him a few days ago.

i pre ordered the white feet, but he no longer selling the blue feet......

9. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    Can anyone share what the black ones look like on Bruticus?

10. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got a white set from an eBay seller for 25 shipped. Wrist pegs were a little loose and there was visible mold flash that the official set didn't have (I bought both legit PE sets for menasor). Slightly lower quality than the originals IMO but was good for what I paid. Probably gonna bite the bullet on the real PE set for battle core as I like what it does for the fig and I don't really anticipate a KO of that set. Who knows though, weirder things have been KO'ed

11. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If PE doesn't do it, I'm hoping these guys will do the G2 Superion set in white. The pointy feet look significantly better.

12. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    giving this a bump for you guys for a special reason. i messaged unclebilly about the delays, and he said the reason is that its being pushed back to march is because they are working on a silver set! hype!

13. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    And now it's mid March and he's selling only the Perfect Effect version no KO versions available.I just miss out.:banghead: 

14. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Considering the CNY just happened not too long ago I would imagine that March date would have been pushed back to like April or May.

15. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Well-Known Member

I'm kind of hoping PE themselves re-releases the earlier stuff soon. It's been unavailable for months and every etailer is sold out.

16. coybrafett

coybrafett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had ordered a set of white ko PE Hans and feet back in jan/Feb from aliexpress. It seemed that they had them listed as in stock from uncle billy. I then received a tracking number for ems but when I tried to search for the package, nothing came up. I tried to email their store but did not get a response. My time to open a dispute would have expired in 2 days so I requested uncle billy to extend the Date and they responded that I could either get a refund or wait until march. I opted to wait because I have heard good things about the ko's. I would like to get the bruticus set and the menasor head and torso upgrade if they ever were made. I just can't justify paying $40 for some of these sets regardless of how good they look.

17. OmegaSupreme235

OmegaSupreme235 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So are these sets done or is Uncle Billy getting more?

18. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a white set on order with uncle billy and he's told me they should be back in stock soon.

19. OmegaSupreme235

OmegaSupreme235 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ^^ awesome thanks!

20. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

Nice. I need to buy a few (and not even the PE ones are in stock in most places).