Sigh - MORE Linkin Park News and Interview

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by realCliffjumper, May 15, 2009.

1. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to a post on the Transformers Live Blog, Linkin Park will also premire their music video for "New Divide" around the time of the single's online release.

So it seems that the music heard in the trailer may just be Hans Zimmer's and Steve Jablonsky's "New Divide"-inspired score. Interesting...I hope we get some Zimmer and Jablonsky original score as well. And apparently the music video is it's own cinemaic masterpiece. Actually kinda excited for that one. We might get new ROTF footage...maybe.

2. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Too much LP hating going down!
    From what i understand what we hear in the trailer and heard on there teaser that is part of the "NEW DIVIDE" song... i think its pretty epic and i dunno why so many people hate LP thought there last song for the movie and CD was awsome!! should be even better!

3. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

I'm loving what i'm hearing so far, but i'm biased since i've liked Linkin Park since Hybrid Theory.

If the overally score is gonna be a mix of music like that AND music like the first movie... I'm already sold!