So with the times being what they are, I decided to hop back into the customizing world. I picked up and extra set of the seeker 3 pack as well as two Starscreams to do some parts swapping. Up first was Sunstorm. I know there's a good chance Hasbro will give us this but with how they Went about Hotlink I wanted to recreate something more cartoon accurate. Naturally I used Novastorm as a base. I dyed the thing using orange RIT and managed to get a bit of a gradient effect that I was hoping to achieve. I swapped out the upper arms and thighs with Starscream's and it was done. Bitstream was next. Took Ionstorm and replaced his his upper arms and thighs with another Starscream's and left it at that. Up next Blackout, I saw the G2 plans for this and thought it'd be a good use of the spare Starscream parts. Dyed everything black and threw in Bitstream's left overs. Thought I'd throw in the in-progress G2 Sandstorm. Made of the remnants of the other Starscream and Sunstorm I dyed everything in brown then smudged some Testors Tan and Rust. I was trying as best as I could to avoid any paint work but felt like this needed it. And finally Nacelle as derived from the G1 episode. Acidstorm being green was a pain in the ass to turn dark blue so after dyeing the figure for a while I opted to try and create a Hasbro/Netflix effect with spraypaint. I then took paint thinner to create a battle damage effect by wiping the paint off in some spots. Tomorrow I'll see what that results in. Thank you for reading/looking in. Will post updates and possibly better photos tomorrow evening.