Siege Ultra Magnus Help Please!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AllTalkNoShock, May 5, 2021.

1. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    But is STILL got the massive gaps behind and above the wheels, the silly “smokestacks on the inside of the cab because we’re lazy” shoulders (and I say Lazy because it’s not like they haven’t managed to avoid that look on umpteen Prime cab designs)

I’ve rated Siege Magnus the worst Transformer I’ve purchase in years (got him half off and felt ripped off) but all this vehicle mode stuff aside, it had more to do with the funky proportions (super mode needed its own hands, not gauntlets around the regular bot forearms), really poor QC (mine was insanely floppy) major UHPS, fugly “battle damage” “paint” (which I relate to him looking like he was accosted by a 3 year old with a silver sharpie) and the absurd bumper butt that they his in all the promo pix I saw (I seriously though he was mistransformed when I took him out of the box — there was now way that... thing... was just hanging out there). And then we get to the unfinished/unrefined alt mode

2. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Kingdom one that I got is considerably better in the floppies dept

3. smiller0570

smiller0570 Maximal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok so I got the Netflix Magnus at my Ollie's for $20 and his shoulder armor doesn't clip onto the arms. Does this version have that qc defective? I'll post a pic of what I'm talking about and if anyone has info on it that would be great.

Attached Files:

4. crazyjw18

crazyjw18 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To my knowledge all Seige mold shoulders have that issue. I've seen it recommended to take a little off the top of the smokestacks to correct it, but haven't tried it myself.