Siege Springer and Thundercracker Preorder?!?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by grimlockgravez, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah they're boosters.

and you're ignoring an awesome botmode and butterfly shoulders for enhanced aiming with his null rays
    d.jpg E3554_XSell_aimless_VoyStarScream_b.png 7d21de05-f681-4a8a-b4a0-bff425ecbd42.jpg 43e9dcfc-f279-4161-9e49-425ed0cb02d9 (1).jpg 1541551733-2.jpg tkt12502_0.png

• Like Like x 7
  2. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Springer’s product description has finally been added to walmarts system, and yes it confirms he’s a triple changer.
    • BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: Discover an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories with Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
    • CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON LOADOUT: Autobot Springer figure comes equipped with 4 weapon accessories that can combine to form a larger weapon. Multiple weapon ports on figure and vehicle enable custom weapon accessories configurations.
    • EXPANDABLE WEAPON SELECTION: Fans can build bigger mission loadouts by compiling an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).
    • G1-INSPIRED CYBERTRONIAN ALT MODE: Voyager Class WFC-S38 Autobot Springer toy features classic conversion from robot to vehicle to helicopter modes in 25 and 26 steps.
    • ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: Attach Fire Blasts accessories (not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire coming from weapons.
    • Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S38 Autobot Springer figure, 4 weapon accessories, 1 additional accessory, and instructions.
    • Figure scale: 7 inches
    • Ages 8 and up
    • Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures (each sold separately). Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry -- including the wise-cracking Autobot army sergeant and Aerial Defense, Springer.

The Voyager Class WFC-S38 Autobot Springer figure comes with 2 W-10 Airslice Chopper Blades, JF-10 Warp Blaster, and C-10 EM Void Blast Capacitor accessories. All 4 combine to form a D.E.W. Mega Missile Launcher accessory. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes.

Edit- found galaxy upgrade Optimus primes description as well.

BUILD THE ULTIMATE BATTLEFIELD: Discover an expansive ecosystem of collectible figures and weapon accessories with Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).

CUSTOMIZABLE WEAPON LOADOUT: Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime figure comes with 4 weapon accessories that can armor up figure to C.O.M.B.A.T. READY mode. Multiple weapon ports on figure and vehicle enable custom weapon accessory configurations.

EXPANDABLE WEAPON SELECTION: Build bigger mission loadouts by compiling an arsenal of additional weapon accessories from other Siege figures. (Each sold separately. Subject to availability).

G1-INSPIRED CYBERTRONIAN ALT MODE: Leader Class WFC-S40 Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime toy features classic conversion from robot to armored truck mode in 44 steps.

ADD BATTLE EFFECTS: Attach Fire Blasts accessories (not included. Included with Battle Masters figures. Each sold separately. Subject to availability) to the ends of weapon accessories to simulate blasterfire coming from weapons.

Includes Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Siege WFC-S40 Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime figure, 4 weapon accessories, 5 armor accessories, and instructions.

Figure scale: 7 inches

Ages 8 and up

Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.

Build the ultimate battlefield with Siege figures. Siege plunges fans into the epic fight to survive on the final day of the Autobot and Decepticon battle to control Cybertron. The Decepticon resistance army and the Autobot counter-resistance fighters gear up with the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifuctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) System, the universe's most advanced modular weaponry -- including the legendary Autobot army general and Galactic Commander, Optimus Prime.

The Leader WFC-S40 Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime figure comes with JF-50 Twinblast Galaxy Pack armor, 2 W-30 Magnetic Inducer Launchers, and JF-15 Gravity Force Laser accessories. Use weapon and armor accessories from the truck trailer to gear up Optimus Prime figure in his Galaxy Armor, converting to C.O.M.B.A.T. READY mode. Figure features multiple C.O.M.B.A.T. System weapon ports to attach weapons, enabling custom configurations in bot and vehicle modes.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
  4. breaux man

breaux man I'm Me

whoa!...don't know how I missed the chest hanging off the back of the jet...huh.
    carry on...

5. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    Can barely see his bot mode for what a greebely mess his lower legs, torso and even helmet are. And in a line that’s going for (way to much IMHO) Sunbow accuracy, why on earth did they get his null rays so wrong?

• Like Like x 4
  6. knoted

knoted Resistor Transistor

News Credits:
    Then simply don' t buy it, but let others feel good about their future purchases.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Starscream looks good enough to buy one of the mold. My preference is Thundercracker, so that’s the only Tetrajet seeker I’ll seek out (pun intended).
    The mold hasn’t won me over like a lot of the other Siege figures. But I’m a TC fan and this is the first proper Tetrajet (official) version so he’s on the buy list.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OneEpisodeAutobot

OneEpisodeAutobot Active Member

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the mold, but I AM a fan of blue bots, and I think Thundercracker looks pretty good and wears those colors well, and would look good with Siege Megs. I even think he looks good with Caliburst like they showed off in TC's renders, so I might pick that guy up to give the blue jet an extra gun.

Springer I have a mighty need for now, and I'm not even sure why. I'm not a huge fan of the character, but the toy just captures his G1 look so perfectly it's almost magical. Man, Siege has me and my roommate by the danged nose. XD

9. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    That's what we call "Stege".

• Like Like x 2
  10. kaszal

kaszal Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have T30 Springer but I'm interested in Siege Springer too... thankfully he doesn't look like a dirty, greebly mess like some Siege figures. Nice G1 likeness. Out of the whole line he's the one I'll most likely get (maybe Jetfire too).

11. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wrist swivels confirmed
    Smashdown-3.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  12. Jtprime17

Jtprime17 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  13. DarkEyes

DarkEyes Well-Known Member

Thundercraker is a MUST HAVE , I would love to see ALL six seekers.

Optimus Prime is so disappointed, he is so inferior to Cybertron Leader Optimus Prime, a transformers from more than a decade ago. An open letter to the CHPS era, how the quality has decreased with the years.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    And to think that some people already have Siege Galaxy Convoy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    That's another thing he has in common with TR Hardhead.

16. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

I think I will stick T30 Springer. I like that mold better.

I was thinking of using a gift card I got for Christmas on Ultra Magnus or Shockwave, but I might save it for Cybertron Prime instead. Plus, I never got the original figure. It is one of several figures from the Cybertron line I missed out on.

I think cross-toy compatibility. There is another pic of him with his null rays.
    I guess people have noticed.
    22.50?! What the heck is going on here?! :eek: 
    That seems to be about it outside of exclusives and any potential secrets Hasbro has been able to actually keep secret.

17. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  18. peddlerofwine

peddlerofwine Starscream's Robot Gun

What are you talking about? It's obvious that he was very disciplined with his calf raises, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  19. FatYunChan

FatYunChan Well-Known Member

This will be my first Springer. Never noticed before that they went animation chest in green instead of toy yellow. Oh Amazon orders are live again for these 2 as of a few minutes ago. The Amazon notification actually worked for once. (edit: beaten,see links in other post)

• Like Like x 1
  20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hasbro have been p!$$ up in a brewery at their reveals for ages.

I mean at NYCC they managed to reveal a character in the official images they were months away from showing. Maybe they should have been clearer with websites that they could put the product pages up on 17th, AFTER the show rather than 16th before it was on. As it was it looks like some sites read that date wrong earlier in the week.

And that's before stuff that's really leaked like Leader Op.

• Like Like x 1