Siege Springer and Thundercracker Preorder?!?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by grimlockgravez, Feb 14, 2019.

1. grimlockgravez

grimlockgravez Dinobot

News Credits:
    Thank you!

Also now my G30 Springer can finally join the Wreckers proper. He is a mighty good looking bot. So pumped for Toyfair physical toy reveals!

2. grindcore138

grindcore138 Handsome like an F-22

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Anyone who doubts that Springer is a Triple Changer needs a little reminder of how barely different his G1 car mode is to the helicopter. Also the car parts (i.e. the wheels) are, like, right there, y'all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  3. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    When I said potential, I meant "POTENTIAL" left untapped, proven by simple digibashes. Some on top of my head AoE Drift, Spinister, and even Arcee. They all looked amazing in this mold, I remember when TFWIKI had a joke on a toy pic that even said "you could repaint me into anything and you'd still be happy". it's not there anymore, sadly...

*sighs* a man-child can dream....

• Like Like x 1
  4. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    Hasbro President: "How can we get the fans to buy the same characters again after we just did an entire trilogy on these characters!"

Hasbro Rep: "Well sir why dont we just make the figures much better I'm sure the fans will reciprocate & buy them all again if they are top quality action figures good joints & less hollow parts"

Hasbro President:
    "It was the plan all along! 5 steps Step 1; give them the G1 characters they want. Combiners & every character combines. Step 2; do them again more accurately but make them all headmasters. Step 3; Do the rest of the characters and include the matrix in the story and toys. Step 4; Use even better materials this time leave lots greebles and details all over them so we can clean them.up later once the Masterpiece line of 84/85 bots is more finished and well just retool the perfect G1 earth models we have on ice, but with add on Cybetronian parts. Step 5; give them the same quality bots but make sure the story is Earth based but with using the original Earth 3D models that were "on ice" this time but make sure there is an obtrusive gimmick so we can reissue them later on." :D 

• Like Like x 3
  5. RodimusZero

RodimusZero Steezin fo no Reason

News Credits:
    Yessssss that Springer looks sick!!! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  6. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

These look nice, just not nice enough to replace their predecessors. I prefer Thrilling 30 Springer to Siege Springer, Cybertron Prime may or may not be better than Siege Cyb Prime, but at the very least it’s close enough to make dropping $50 pointless, the Cybertron red Starscream that came with…hell, I don’t remember, but that tetrajet mold is far better than the Siege Seeker mold, and as for Red Alert, well, I love the siege Sideswipe mold, but I prefer Red Alert not be identical to Sideswipe, so the RiD (original RiD) Prowl works as Red Alert for me (and scales pretty well with Siege).

But despite this downer post, I really am liking Siege a lot. Very impressed.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Blackout32

Blackout32 MEGADETH - Rust in Peace

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Well after seeing the pictures from the front page I'm in for them. I know we got springer awhile back but a updated version is needed so I'm all for them.

8. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall Gunpla and Cow Master

Springer looks amazing! Even if it\'s just a digital mockup. And looks like the first Springer without back kibble that hangs past his waist. 

9. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    App? What app I need an app like that

10. ILoveLuci4

ILoveLuci4 Well-Known Member

Springer looks great!

I realize it's only a render, and it'll probably be Voyager Class, but so far, so great!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jakedc1997

Jakedc1997 Well-Known Member

The seeker mold looks way better for Thundercracker than screamer. As for Springer my thrilling 30 arms are super loose unfortunately...but maybe this will be good enough to replace it doubtful though 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was able to pre-order Springer with the Feb 16 ship date, but received an Amazon email this morning letting me know that the product won't be available until this Summer. Sounds about right.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not sure, but toy companies do a lot of stupid things. There doesn't seem to be a lot of kibble on him either. I also don't think Has/Tak would be generous enough to do that. I guess once bitten twice shy. When I see it with my own eyes I'll believe

14. mute

mute Well-Known Member

Only thing that bugs me about Springer is there is little/no attempt to hide the wheels in copter mode.

15. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    his g1 car mode is literally the copter mode with the tail wrapped around the back of the car. what kibble is needed?

• Like Like x 3
  16. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Springer looks fantastic!

Makes me want to throw Generations Springer and Warbot Defender right in the trash (I won't tho).

17. WinstoBot

WinstoBot Well-Known Member

The new Springer looks HOT. Siege line is kicking ass. Hitting that G1 spot, Bam!

18. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

19. Daedalus Knight

Daedalus Knight Member

Oh, and I'm reminded of this comic all of a sudden:

[​IMG]

Not that I'll be tossing my Generations Springer. He's a great figure. But Siege Springer is going to fit right in with the G1 deco bots I've got on display right now.

• Like Like x 12
  20. Chainlink

Chainlink Glasses Girl

Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I'm fine with T30 Springer, but I gotta say, this guy looks pretty great. Clean molding, actually decent weathering. Good looking alt and robot modes.
    May need to pick him up...

21. Juraash

Juraash Well-Known Member

I remember there was a time where I thought Springer would never get a good, modern figure. I don't buy much in the way of figures outside of MP stuff anymore, but this Springer looks so good I may have to bend the rules for him.

• Like Like x 1