Siege Rainmakers in-package and found at US retail.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Chaos Convoy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Bret Pinkerton

Bret Pinkerton Well-Known Member

Our target has had at least 1 on the shelf since this weekend. Still showing limited stock on the website so looks like it's still there.

2. Starscream229

Starscream229 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ordered the Rainmakers off of Targets website today. Shipping says Tuesday. We'll see. Free 2 day shipping, so not sure how that means Tuesday. Been in stock on their website for almost a week now. Maybe they ordered more after the initial demand?

• Like Like x 1
  3. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I ordered two sets last week. They're being charged and shipped separately. Because reasons.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Nebucron

Nebucron Well-Known Member

Saw these as in stock at a local Target yesterday. Walked in, two sets on the shelves. Had kind of planned on passing up on this mold, initially, but I'm actually really glad I got these guys...now I'm actually contemplating picking up the original seekers, too, just because I like this tetrajet mode and the transformation way more than I thought I would. IMG_20190920_234431250.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  5. Redog75

Redog75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Glad you got them! As I’ve said before, and it bares repeating, the tetrajet mold is absolutely my favourite in the Siege line. It is a lot of fun to transform and great to finally have official that isn’t the F-15 vehicle mode. HasTak did a really goof job on this.

• Like Like x 3
  6. ziltama

ziltama Mods, molds, and casts. Also full of hot gas.

News Credits:
    Finally saw them at a local brick and mortar store too. Also, their online tracker is now showing pretty much all the local stores here have them physically in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  7. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah after getting Thundercracker the Cybertronian jet modes have grown on me. I may get Starscream and Skywarp at some point.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

It’s a very fun mold (IMO). In my mind, it seems like designing a Seeker mold should be super easy but since 2006 I’ve only had two Seeker molds that I really liked. They’re this one and the original Classics. Thankfully the Classics one can finally be retired.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Blackout32

Blackout32 ANTHRAX - PERSISTENCE OF TIME

Cybertron The Matrix of leadership knowledge,power
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Well too me at least,....I'm glad i have the rain maker set. I'm glad in 2 ways with this set and they are

1. Something that we should have gotten back then in 84'. Just didn't cause of tech and now with today's Tech it's possible to have any figure Hasbro wants to make.

2. Its a way that Hasbro is rewriting a lost chance back then to today. While also having fun making great characters for collectors alike and that are very niche/comic book marvel characters that really need some kind of updates. This is how I'm seeing it as well making Refraktor a dream come true for alot of guys like myself that always wanted that character but didn't get it. So know we have him updated and in 2 versions in cartoon version and toy version. Thank you Hasbro I'm a fan forever.

10. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

I saw the Rainmakers at Target over the weekend. They look really cool, especially because of the Alt modes, but man... $80 is a bit steep. I don't usually buy figures this line, but aren't the seekers $20 to $25 each individually in the Siege line?

Either way, I'll probably hold off and wait for Masterpiece rainmakers. If they can look this good in the Siege line, MP's should be amazing!

11. Grand Slam

Grand Slam "The sounds of war are history speaking."

Siege Voyagers are $30 MSRP.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    which means the rainmakers have a built in $10 discount since they should be $90

13. Sylent

Okay, thanks. Like I said, I don't typically buy Siege, so I didn't know. Still, they look really cool. Might consider getting them after all since I've never seen Rainmakers before. It'll give me an excuse to use a Target gift card that's been burning a hole in my wallet.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Personally I think it’s a great mold, I’ve got all 7 of the seekers they’ve done so far and definitely want more

• Like Like x 5
  15. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yup, bring on the Welcoming Committee Hasbro....

• Like Like x 2
  16. all are dead

all are dead Being a nerd is my game.

News Credits:
    Funny how theyve been in stock on the site for a week and in almost every store, but a month ago, people were saying hasbro didnt make enough and blamed them and target, and said theyd never get them.

Hasbro likes making money and Target doesnt designate shelf space that size to something that'd remain empty. Glad the restock arrived earlier than I expected.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Target is usually pretty good at keeping the shelves stocked (at least in my area). Those eight Siege Rainmakers I found at one Target are now down to six so they'll be everywhere for a bit. I wouldn't wait on them though unless your area is prone to having sales.

• Like Like x 1
  18. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    So here's how they pack when you order them online...
    20191001_154524.jpg
    The funny part is that I ordered two, they both shipped separately two days apart, and the other one came in a similarly oversized box with a ton of air pillows...

• Like Like x 3
  19. Sylent

I grabbed a set over the weekend. I'll make sure to keep the receipt in case these end up going on clearance in the near future.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1... Rancor Backer # 1 or 2

News Credits:
    not sure that will happen soon, but Target has been known to put things on clearance rapidly to clear space (I got a Studio Series Blackout on clearance just within a couple of months that it was released)...and they are space hoggers...

these look to have hit saturation as I have seen them at stores on more than one occasion lately (never en masse though, just one set usually) as well as the micromaster sets (also one or two at most)...overall I think they did a good job handling the demand on these (not so sure on Redwing...I guess he'll never appear at retail)...