Siege Rainmakers in-package and found at US retail.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Chaos Convoy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    in the store

2. transform75

transform75 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    To
    to be fair it is their role to make us buy their stuff. The problem is like when you can t even buy them at regular price ...
    While the Titans boxes were sometimes hard to find and overpriced, since brand unification, hasbro made easier to access exclusives. sdcc primal was made available at sdcc, online shops and even at retail from Takara. Aragon is in the 3 pack but it is sold at price of 3 deluxes and is widely available on amazon in most amazon websites I checked (including Europe) plus available in some online shops. The rainmakers though? Target exclusive often sold out, saw them once at 100$ at robot kingdom, sold out, a very few more online shops got it at 130$ or more and mostly in USA online shop (rk being an exception)

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    it doesnt matter the availability, the point was that hasbro has a trend of sticking desirable figures in multipacks of undesirables on occasion. also the fan vote 3 pack with aragon is not sold at the price of 3 deluxes, its $70 so it makes up for the $10 discount from the rainmakers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Redog75

Redog75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It is up to Target to order the correct amount and to order it in batches so they're not sitting on stock in their warehouses. They don't want to be in a position like Walmart is/was with all the G1's (Prime and Rodimus) that they've had to reduce pricing on several times. I think Target (and their Hasbro sales people) underestimated the demand. The fortunate thing is that stock is still flowing. Sure, it isn't as fast as people would like, but it is still coming.

5. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    I want my Rainmakers. I want my Redwing. And I want them... reasonably soon, for retail. Is that too much to ask?

• Like Like x 3
  6. BenjaminXavier

BenjaminXavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Redwing is available on target.com right now. All you need is to ask one of the many people who have redcards that have offered to buy it for people buy it for you. Its actually cheaper than retail, because you'll get 5% off and free shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  7. smf2045

smf2045 Aficionado of Combiners

News Credits:
    Glad that I got these guys, 'cause the 'Cons always need more troops, and I'm probably not gonna get Redwing because I don't wanna open a RedCard account.

[​IMG]

Ion Storm is my fave of the lot, followed by Acid Storm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was rather disappointed that Novastorm is not the same as Sunstorm. I'm also not a fan of the color yellow.

[​IMG]

Glad that I got 'em, though.

• Like Like x 4
  8. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I'm guessing eSlave dealers bought up all of these.

I've gone to 6 different Targets now and can't find a single one.

I take buses so this is stressful as fuck.

I'm done hunting for them. I'm so over Hunting. IT's not even as remotely fun as it used to be. :( 

9. fedgez

fedgez Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Feel for you... don't give up. I don't have to ride a bus, but I think my beater car may break down on my 100 mile trips and the wife chews me out for the reason.

My hope is that Target is getting more and will release them again for others. If that were untrue then you would likely not be able to get online notifications. Buddy of mine scored on online, but the box was very damaged because they shipped itin a bag, with no padding. Toys seemed unbroken but any hope for value from the box was lost.

I went to a Target in an "unusual" town for us to show at, knowing they were possibly there, in stock (according to Target.com this store had two). Had to make it "you want to shop for towels at Target trip"and take a drive (winkwinkwinkwink). I couldn't believe they had two, crisp fresh sets on the shelf--for the amount of people at the store. I picked up one, the other was snatched up within about 48 hours. I felt like I won the lottery. Yeah I could have bought two, but poor for that kind of risk and they are not selling for enough profit to be worth denying someone the joy I experienced. If it was 3x or 4x, then sorry buddy-denied.

Check Target.com, maybe make links in several browsers to stores around you that may have them so you don't have to keep switching stores, wasting time. If they have that 10-pack, likely may carry the seekers. I just happened to find the toy available at a store, don't know if every place outside of iowa-wisonsin is going to display details like that but I think I had confirmed it on brickseek also. You know you could call and get grumped at too, saves a trip. (I only did that two times though before they scared me and I had to hang up.)

• Like Like x 2
  10. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

11. Kingragnork

Kingragnork Well-Known Member

I've given up on hunting for these in central FL, between the 14 targets within a 1 and half hour drive of me I havent seen a single one. I'm just gonna wait for it to show up online again.

12. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So is that it for these? I think there was only one sighting of these in my area and that was it. Target must have been scared to death to get more of these in.

13. D307

D307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I only saw them once, and I thought I was dreaming honestly lol. Needless to say I bought it on sight. That was a month ago and I haven't seen them since. Plenty of the Micromaster sets though.

• Like Like x 1
  14. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking The world has moved on...we've always said.

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I'm wondering that too. One would think they'd be stocking them through the holiday season but I don't even see tags for them at the area Targets around here. I've seen the Micromaster set once.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Redog75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Sign up to me notified when the website has stock again. Shipping is free at the price of the pack. Worked for me and several others! I hope you get yours :) 

16. SinisterSpinister

SinisterSpinister Violently Neon

News Credits:
    Is there any way to have them notify you by something other than email?

17. Redog75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Not that I can see.

18. Cobra

Cobra Have been lost for awhile

The app will notify you on your phone if you install it. Much faster than email.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mechalemmiwinks

Mechalemmiwinks Active Member

I've gotten three notices they were back in stock online, then they were instantly gone when I checked.

20. Gamerlingual

Gamerlingual Moderator

News Credits:
    I got all 7 Of the seekers know. I’ll post them in jet mode later

• Like Like x 7