Siege on Cybertron BBTS Preorder!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by payres, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stad

stad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, mine had been saying today for delivery. Now it's saying tomorrow, but at least it's at my post office, so I will actually get it tomorrow.

2. FAKER II

FAKER II Cheap Repaint

Wow, that sounds like it could go bad in so many ways if not done just right. But thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind.

If I can seperate that piece, then what I want to do is swap all the blue from Powermaster Optimus onto Magnus Prime and also swap out Magnus Prime's waist for Powermaster Optimus'. Then the red, blue, and gray will be mostly consistent. The only discrepancies will be the blue fists, tiny bit of blue visible on the guns, gray waist, and the tiny gray hinges the feet are on. If I can make that work, it would make a Powermaster Optimus/Ginrai that I would be happy with.

3. Optimus.Magnus

Optimus.Magnus Swingin' the chain

I should be getting Magnus Prime from a member here in a few weeks. I plan to do the exact same disassembly and paint that I did with PMOP so that I can paint the crotch and hips white like the vintage toy. I'll take pics of the process if you want. It's a really easy process that just takes patience and a somewhat steady hand.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    You didn't. You texted it. But it's still cool.

Also, the dude who was buying my Ginrai apparently blocked me instead of paying for it. What a dick.

5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow that's douchey

• Like Like x 1
  6. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Super happy with the set! Magnus Prime is a great remold, I will eventually have to track down a PE-15 for him. I am also thinking now that I have it in hand I will pick up the black PE-16 and just repaint the cab blue to keep the headmaster gimmick as well. I think that will work?

Tidal Wave is nicer than I expected after looking at feedback about the Broadside mold. I want to get the axe that helps hold the fan Jet mode together.

Metalhawk is a terrific toy of a character that I think I will get again later if MMC ends up doing a comic version. Right now he is just a cool jet with a cool Titanmaster hanging around City Max.

Pounce is great and so is diecast Thunderwing. I hope Takara gives us another pack of Titanmasters in Legends. IMG_20170822_222133.jpg IMG_20170822_222138.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  7. shamanking282

shamanking282 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got the set. My box from BBTS was really beaten up in shipping, but the figures were fine. Put Tidal Wave and Magnus Prime for sale in my sales thread.

8. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

I didn't bother reading the instructions for Magnus Prime. Why were the feet overly difficult to transform to sit flush in truck mode is beyond anyone's guess. Took me a while to figure out the right way to do so. Is it worth getting Godbomber separately or to buy the other upgrade set that was mentioned in this message board?

9. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not sure which upgrade kit you are referring to but

Godbomber combines with him to make God Ginrai/apex armor powermaster prime

Pc-15 includes a powermaster, led head for super/God modes and thigh fillers

Pc-16 includes new transforming cab (powermaster and led head can interact with this figure)

Pc-18 includes ankle stabilizers for God mode/arm fillers for godbomber, new sword, new guns,new wing ends

10. That Guy

That Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought there was a Perfect Effect set teased to be their own version of Godbomber to go with the Powermaster Optimus Prime mold. I don't think they've mentioned it since Takara Godbomber came out though, I wonder if they just canceled it since they didn't want to compete.

[​IMG]

11. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That was originally pc-15. My theory is that once godbomber was announced perfect effect took their $90 pc-16 upgrade (reasonable price for a 3p combining voyager) and split the set up into the $30ish pc-15 we got and the $60 pc-16

12. DakaPrime91

DakaPrime91 Member

So if the set is BBTS exclusive, does that mean they sell to sites like Tf Source and Chosen Prime? Or does it

13. Fenrys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those sites are likely buying stock from Asia, hence the increased price. You can buy the set off taobao for $97.50 before shipping

14. DakaPrime91

DakaPrime91 Member

Well, I was more wondering if the reason they didn't have tem in stock was due to BBTS or Hasbro. I already preordered it and unless I'm mistaken, you can't cancel preorders you pay for ahead of time with TFSource.

15. G1 Evac

G1 Evac 1984 roller coaster car

News Credits:
    Yo.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  16. Skywarp23

Skywarp23 Well-Known Member

Listed in stock on bbts as of the time of this posting. Good luck! :) 

17. Mizzinno

Mizzinno Merc With A Mouthplate

News Credits:
    Got mine today, aaaand I'm at work. And tomorrow I'm booked. Sooo Saturday I should be able to open it up.

18. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

Seems to be sold out again. I guess someone canceled their order and that's what went up as in stock.

19. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Insert Clever Title Here

News Credits:
    Mine is out for delivery as I type this. I'm looking forward to comparing Magnus Prime with my legends Ginrai to see which one I'm keeping as-is and which I'm going to be adding the Perfect Effect kit to...

20. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Finally opened my set today and I gotta say...it's absolutely stunning. If this set was a $350 Botcon set, it would be my all time favorite set. At $110 shipped, its unbelievable. Titans Return, with its combination of price point, character assortment, playability and quality decos, is my favorite line since G1. Masterpiece hits many of the marks for me but TR is just such a great line. Thank you to both Hasbro and Takara for keeping me feeling like a kid buying his first Transformer every time I open up a TR figure or set.

• Like Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.