Minor/Repaint: Siege Magna Convoy

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by MrUniqZ, Oct 25, 2019.

1. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Im working on a Delta Magnus and I’m mostly done. Just finishing touch ups but I wanted to post this guy before I’m done. I wanted a Magna Convoy but he costs too much..so I took the best current candidate. He is still drying so I haven’t touched him much since reassembly. I have to finish pushing in his pins..but I loved how it turned out. No polishing needed thanks to Penetrol + enamel paint. I shaved back some areas and corners on him to prevent paint rub.

I'll finish up his armor and probably give him one more thin top coat of blue to even out the color.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 13
  2. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

Damn Perfect bro! I too love Powered Convoy/Delta Magnus/Magna Convoy but also cannot afford one. This project might make me paint one up.

3. MrUniqZ

Ebay:
    Thanks..he looks real good. My iphone camera sucks so the photos I took are washed out..it's not capturing how much the color pops. Between now and when I finish the armor..I can find some way to take better photos :) . But yea..he was easy to disassemble and paint. No areas you can't chip away at to prevent paint rub(handy dandy xacto knife).

4. Heriatan

Heriatan Well-Known Member

Looks good, now i need more pictures of his altmode and armor hahaha

5. Kriegsmarine

Kriegsmarine New Member

I absolutely love this. I'm a sucker for diaclone repaints.

6. MrUniqZ

Ebay:
    Yea the armor is coming:) . Just making some touch ups and letting everything dry. I’ll add final Magna Convoy photos to the first post once I’m done. He’s going to look closer to the diaclone reissue color scheme than the masterpiece. I don’t think I’ll introduce yellow on his shins.

After doing all this, Hasbro is crazy not to do a selects version..the mold is so G1. Maybe a better UM is coming and they are holding back.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6