Siege Leader Astrotrain And Earthrise Voyager Starscream And Grapple Packaging Stock Photos

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Phenotype

Phenotype Well-Known Member

Okay, yeah I read that in the press release. I just wasn't sure if there were photos. Thanks!

2. gibdozer

gibdozer Censored

Looks like he loses that sweet butterfly joint in the shoulders that Seige has too. It's a shame I like the sculpt, but I'm not willing to take the downgrade in articulation. Hard pass for me. Wish the Seige wings were filled out like the ER and the new one wins the Null-Rays easily.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ShootingStar7X

ShootingStar7X Well-Known Member

My OCD is forcing me to hold out on Smashdown and Astrotrain until their Earthrise releases because of this.

4. Matt Overholser

Matt Overholser Well-Known Member

That’s the only thing I’m a bit foggy on does astrotrain have a different piece of the map than other figures or because it’s a carryover does it have a duplicate piece of the map (say the one starscream has)? On smashdown i already was planning on getting a few more so he’s not a problem especially considering he’s only $5.

5. signals3

signals3 Frightfully Important

News Credits:
    Oh, a 50 dollar voyager. 

• Like Like x 3
  6. weevil

weevil CHUG Fan!

News Credits:
    At least,  i didnt buy siege starscream. I\'m going to pick Earthrise scream.

7. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    I'm wondering if Battlemasters and Micromasters will even have a map piece.
    Back during Titans Return the Legends class and up came with cards, but Titanmasters didn't come with anything. Same with Power of the Primes, the Primemaster class didn't come with anything.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    It didn't say every figure would have a different piece of the map only that every figure would have a piece. I suspect it'll be a small number of different pieces in each wave, expecting you to buy literally every figure to make the map is a bit much.

9. ShootingStar7X

ShootingStar7X Well-Known Member

Oh God, imagine if it was a random piece every figure and you couldn't complete the map if you got unlucky...

• Like Like x 1
  10. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    That's why having friends you can trade with helps. Man, I could just imagine the nightmare it was tracking down all the PotP cards. :<

11. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Remember the days when Hasbro couldn’t get starscreams colors right?

We’d get a white figure with dark blue and silver/red stripes? Thank goodness Hasbro has corrected it.

I can’t wait to have cybertronian starscream and earth starscream displayed together!

• Like Like x 5
  12. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking like I may actually try to go completist on the Earthrise line.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    The sculpting on Starscream is very nice, and I want him.

• Like Like x 1
  14. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love this new grapple, the old CHUG one was never Grapple to me anyways, he just didnt look enough like him for me, So for me he was HAULER and as Hauler, I love it. So The old CHUG version will remain my Hauler while this new Grapple will replace my g1 grapple and what a great replacement/upgrade for it.

I am loving these masterpiece junior toys !

As for Star Scream, I love it, but I probably will only buy this Star Scream and none of the repaints/remolds. I have pretty much EVERY seeker from the old Chug mold and dont want to replace them all.

So in my head-cannon I will explain why is he is so much bigger than the rest of the seekers by saying THIS New mold is the body he gets from Unicron for helping him attemtp to get a new body, as seen in the g1 cartoon

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. RoadPigJohn

RoadPigJohn Transformers & 80's Cartoon/Figures Fan

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I like a lot that Starcream figure...

16. TFfangeek

TFfangeek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I do not know if anyone has mentioned it here, but someone got a hold of Siege Astrotrain and did size comparison with Titans Return Astrotrain, and the Siege toy is shorter. Siege Astrotrain is going to be just like Shockwave, a voyager being sold at the Leader Class price tag due to the extra part of the launch pad that turns into the locomotive coal tender. :p 

I cancelled my preorder from Amazon, hopefully with his second release in the coming months he will drop in price like Shockwave has.

• Like Like x 1
  17. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    Haha. You and me both dude...

18. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

While I will not get Starscream and I think the Siege Starscream is better, I will buy this as a Conehead. Dirge. Thrust. Ramjet. Bitstream, Hotlink, Nacelle.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Tentascream

Tentascream Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    I\'m so torn on starscream. I think I really need to see reviews/ in hand first before I go all in on another round of seekers. Starscream my fav character so I\'ll probably get this guy, but the articulation on the legs looks weak and I can\'t tell if the proportions are going to look right in person. The hip panel doesn\'t look like it moves which means the legs won\'t be able to move forward too far, and the lack of the butterfly really hurts it for me. It looks so much more dynamic when you can have starscream or any seeker pointing atleast at a little bit of an angle, instead of just straight out to the side. 

• Like Like x 3
  20. Tentascream

Tentascream Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    I\'m so torn on starscream. I think I really need to see reviews/ in hand first before I go all in on another round of seekers. Starscream my fav character so I\'ll probably get this guy, but the articulation on the legs looks weak and I can\'t tell if the proportions are going to look right in person. The hip panel doesn\'t look like it moves which means the legs won\'t be able to move forward too far, and the lack of the butterfly really hurts it for me. It looks so much more dynamic when you can have starscream or any seeker pointing atleast at a little bit of an angle, instead of just straight out to the side.