Siege Hotshot Pictures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Dirge121, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Jacob Knight

Jacob Knight Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    Colors Look Nice But I\'m Not Buying It....

• Like Like x 1
  2. JomasterII

JomasterII Nobody interesting

News Credits:
    To be fair, Scorch was a strange one to get from Hound since Scorch was never a 4WD Jeep. He was a ute. He had a roof and a bed tray.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Never answer a question with another question. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Oh, I'm aware of the Unite Warriors release, but I'm not a fan of characters having gimmicks that weren't part of their character so I passed on him. Plus, even when I was considering getting him... the fact that he was part of a pricey import set already put him out of my budget unfortunately. So, I'll just wait until Hasbro deems to let me have a G1 version not hampered by a gimmick he doesn't need. I'm patient. :D 

Honestly, I would love to see RiD/Car Robots get some more love... outside of Generations Sky-Byte and a handful of expensive FunPub and Takara exclusives we really haven't gotten any updates from that series and it's sad.

• Like Like x 2
  4. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

If Hasbro had done a western release of Ruination I woulda bought it.

• Like Like x 5
  5. JCthegreat

JCthegreat Star Seeker

News Credits:
    Cybertron Hot Shot was one of my favorite characters and this canonizes him as G1 as far as my shelf is concerned, so I must purchase.

6. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Same. Unfortunately I can't always fit the price of Takara's imports into my toy budget. Ah, the life of a collecting adult.

7. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i've honestly never really understood this perspective. without characters who didnt have gimmicks receiving new gimmicks prime would have never been a powermaster and beast wars would have only lasted 1 year. maybe its because I grew up during bw where everyone constantly got upgrades, but ive never viewed new gimmicks as bad personally

• Like Like x 5
  8. Wespy

Wespy Member

For those that asked. Here is my first post here but also hound with six gun parts to show what hotshot could look like with 6G included.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 9
  9. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Admittedly it's a weird tick of mine. Especially since my first Optimus Prime figure was Powermaster Optimus... I guess the best way to explain my personal feelings on it is that I don't mind characters getting new gimmicks, but if the character never had said gimmick in any media I would personally prefer a version without it. Kind of like how early on in Classics/Universe I passed on guys like Onslaught and Silverbolt due to lack of their ability to combine and I passed on the TR Powermaster Prime due to not being an actual Powermaster AND not having an inner robot. Basically if a character had a gimmick than I want them to have a gimmick, but if they didn't I'd prefer to wait for one without it if Hasbro releases it with a gimmick. I mean... I'm not one of those crazy guys that types vitriol at Hasbro for putting a gimmick in a character I don't want a gimmick with... I just pass and wait for my preferred version.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wespy

Wespy Member

This made me appreciate hound more than I have lately. But yeah, a few paint apps on a spare six gun and you have everything you would need for a hotshot no?

Its funny to me cuz I am a G1 kid. But my son and I watched cybertron recently together and we both loved it. I bought galaxy upgrade prime when I found him here on toronto. He's my favorite of all the leaders. I fiddle with him more than voyager prime. He has a soft spot for me too cuz his dad bod boxy upper torso.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    makes sense :) 

• Like Like x 1
  12. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

it's like $350 here now. I anna support more RID/UT, but come on.

• Like Like x 3
  13. AnnoyedRobot

AnnoyedRobot Talks about robots, useless at everything else.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but Hot Shot deserved better.

• Like Like x 1
  14. StArS cReAm

StArS cReAm "Hope rides alone."

Well Hound Shot looks positively awesome. I might get him eventually. He'd go great with Gritswipe(?). Man, I need to watch Cybertron.

15. Cosmoglide

Cosmoglide NA W4Y W3 60

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    my main disappointment with Unite Warriors Breakdown is I want a Voyager. He's a big, beefy dude. If Hasbro's listening, there's a way that you could do a design that fits both Breakdown and Bulkhead, if that's what it takes to get them into Generations. It wouldn't be show accurate, but I'm willing to view it as new iterations on those two characters. I just want both of them to become regular parts of the canon. Same for Knockout.

• Like Like x 3
  16. AoE

AoE OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER

News Credits:
    I think the issue in that specific case was seeing characters just get tacked onto Combiner Wars to pad out the line. Did they really need to turn the Datsuns into limbs over making them retools of Jazz? New gimmicks aren't horrible, but at the same time why try and reinvent the character when you're gonna go out of your way to make them look G1?

You're doing Primus's work man

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ch40sKnight

Ch40sKnight Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed Hot Shot doesn't come with different accessories or even his combat knife.

At least Lionizer and weaponizers fill the gap though.

18. Berser Car

Berser Car Well-Known Member

Tumblr:
    Cybertron isn't really my jam (or JaAm) but I do like how this mold looks with those bright colors.

• Like Like x 2
  19. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's Zvil!"

News Credits:
    Funny how I thought this seemed like a missed opportunity for Energon Ironhide...

• Like Like x 4
  20. Wespy

Wespy Member

Had to jump in cuz I had them here in my office ready to pose out. Quick sign up and boom. I love these boards. I am also a member of a canadian board thats great too.

• Like Like x 2