Siege Decepticons official images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude I must say, I'm not even a fan and it's clear that Flywheels is killing it. Shockwave is too. Shockwave has gone Supersaiyen and hitting well above his weight! Basically the line could end right here and be a resounding success.

SG-14-Shockwave-7.jpg 00000005920662_A09.jpg 00000005920662_A08.jpg 00000005920662_A01.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. King Glurch

King Glurch I’m gonna miss you when I’m gone

YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Urizen123

Urizen123 I toast, therefore I am.

Flywheels is yet another example of the way the recent Generations sub-lines have successfully distilled various media sources - box art/animation/comics, etc - into a fresh and authentic design that perfectly captures the essence of the character.

Although Flywheels doesn't have many media appearances to his name, I had an idealised image in my mind's eye of how a definitive version would look; an amalgamation of his G1 character model, his G1 box art, and his IDW design.
    They've conjured up the same magic that they did with the Titans Return Targetmasters, and given us the authoritative version of the character that I've always wanted ever since first seeing him on the cover of Marvel UK Easter Special 1993.
    Yeah, a little jet-junk-in-the-trunk isn't going to diminish his awesomeness one iota.

:) 

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. King Glurch

King Glurch I’m gonna miss you when I’m gone

YouTube (Legacy):
    Flywheels was in the Japan-exclusive Headmasters show though, along with Battletrap. But I agree though, that he looks awesome. I don't really care about the jet backpack he has though, but I could see it possible to put a little hinge onto the back part of the jet mode to make it flip upwards onto the back, and it could possibly obscure some of the jet details on his back then.

5. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Loving that stripped down 'space battleship mode' (snicker) mode. What would happen if he flipped around. Though the actual spaceship mode looks pretty cool.

We're off to outer space / We're leaving Mother Cybertron / To save the Decepticon race / Our Shockwavers
    Searching for a distant star / Heading off to Iscandar / Leaving all we love behind / Who knows what danger we'll find?
    We must be strong and brave / Our home we've got to save / If we don't in just one year / Mother Cybertron will disappear
    Fighting with the Gamilons / We won't stop until we've won / Then we'll return and when we arrive / Cybertron will survive
    With our Shockwavers

• Like Like x 2
  6. BlackHawkOmega

BlackHawkOmega Just trying my best.

News Credits:
    I wasn't all that fond of Shockwave's armor, especially in robot mode, and then I saw the alternate configuration of it. This looks so much cooler! It looks like some kind of giant artillery suit that he'd calmly walk into a battle with.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The sword that Sideswipe is holding sure spot a similar look to the Armada series Star Saber sword.

8. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Okay, so Shockwave DEFINITELY suffers from the same issues I had with Rodimus Prime and Rodimus Unicron: I'd love to own the inner bots, but all that extra garbage that comes with it is definitely NOT worth the extra $20-30 I'd be spending. It's the ONLY reason I left the Rodimi on the shelves.

9. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    The more I learn about this line, the more excited I am (which is pretty much the opposite effect from Power of the Primes).

Hope these are released soon.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nemesis Otaku

Nemesis Otaku Why did I un-ironically call myself an otaku?

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    This line looks soooo damn promising! All of them look amazing, and I plan on buying them all, but Hound steals the spotlight in my eyes. I love how he looks chunky, yet athletic. The gun looks so unique, and I love how he has his shoulder cannon. I also love how his Jeep mode looks, and I really hope that some type of small figure can fit in the seats.

11. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely loving the Reflector to the max

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dinobot Snarl

News Credits:
    I disagree completely this Shockwave it's amazing and way better than Rodimus, that my 15 yr old immediately broke the swivel chest mechanism in the first hour. Rodimus was a rotten mix of extreme tightness and fragility that almost turned him off Transformers forever. Glad to see him excited again.

This is just imaginiative fun all around. And bigger than Rodimus by the looks of it. Love the all the extra modes!

13. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

Do you guys think Brunt is the "pretool " of Impactor?

14. Crim

Crim Well-Known Member

No, more like a pre-tool for a Tankor but more an homage to the droids from Stormbringer.

15. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The breakapart ‘Weaponiser’ figures (Cog, Sixgun & Brunt so far) have all been citybot figures, I’m convinced Impactor is actually a substantial retool of Ironhide.

Curious to see who (if anyone) Mirage is retooled from though, unless he’s a late Siege or early WFC Part 2 pretool (I’d say Slapdash is a likely bet).

• Like Like x 3
  16. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    I get where you're coming from but my main issue with both Rodimi was how dumb the shoulders looked when pivoted sideways in combined mode. Thank goodness Shockwave's shoulders aren't like that.
    I like Hound too and didn't think I wouldn't like it as much since I dug the Classics 2.0 mold a lot. The new one looks both cybertronian and futuristic and the same amount of articulation plus Siege Ravage compatibility sold it for me. Well done haskaromy

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dinobot Snarl

News Credits:
    Bludgeon from Megatron an absolute crime if it doesn't happen.

e3543-megatron-bot-mode-1538574792422_1280w.png

Shockwave, never cared about his gun mode anyway, it's there, but the ship mode I really like:

31-ZmdDtZ9L.jpg 81rIKASAPYL._SX425_.jpg 71p3DRq71YL._SX466_.jpg SDF1-DYRL_Cruiser.gif 00000005920662_A09.jpg SG-14-Shockwave-7.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  18. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don’t understand the fascination/ big deal with having a gun mode shockwave- it’s been done before, both better and worse.

• Like Like x 2
  19. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    While Bludgeon would be a great bet, I’ll tell you who I think is even more likely... Straxus! (Well, ‘Darkmount’...)

Not only is he more ‘early G1’ like they’re focusing on at the moment, he’s even got the ‘turret turns into a blaster/melee weapon’ thing that Megatron has. I’d be amazed (and gutted) if we don’t get that as a retool.

• Like Like x 4
  20. jignat

jignat Well-Known Member

It's the first one that isn't a legends or small deluxe in Generations.
    Otherwise people wouldn't be buying cyber battalion figures without knees and modding them.

• Like Like x 4