Siege Astrotrain, Apeface, Spinister and Crosshairs revealed!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Knightsword, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Decepticon Miner

Decepticon Miner Banned

News Credits:
    That’s exactly what’s going on. The other cockpit is just shoved in at the bottom real tight and you just couldn’t see it in the images provided because of the angle. You’re absolutely right about the cockbutt!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Even though it's not likely. Just one can hope there is still at least one more deluxe in wave 5 to be revealed. Don't get me wrong. These are just awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Told ya we\'d get Leader Astrotrain!  And it is glorious. So glad I skipped Titans return\'\' version!

• Like Like x 2
  4. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

Yeah I could totally believe that, I only thought Autobots as they did that last year & this last wave of Siege is already pretty Decepticon heavy as it is, but so long as some of War for Cybertron Part II is revealed I’m happy!

That’s what Hasbro called it when they had their official Decepticon fan vote for next year (the Needlenose / Runamok / Gnaw / Shrapnel one), so i’d say it’s almost a total lock as official unless something seriously big has changed (only way I could see it changing last minute now, would be like how Titans Return was originally Titan Wars etc, but I highly doubt it)

• Like Like x 1
  5. denebian

denebian Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm wondering too if he'll have armor, but his writeup makes it sound like instead of armor his accessories form a really big cannon:

If the accessories peg together into a cannon about the size of Shockwave's hoverboard, it would fit the pattern and parts/count sizes.

• Like Like x 3
  6. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The one thing about Astrotrain that's going to drive me crazy: his front train wheels aren't in line with the rest of his wheels. HOW CAN HE RIDE THE RAILS??

• Like Like x 4
  7. StArS cReAm

StArS cReAm "Shut up, Swerve."-Tumbler

I'm greatly excited about Astrotrain, they finally made a good cartoon aesthetic version of him.

• Like Like x 2
  8. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Apeface: looks fantastic and is my favorite of the group!

Astrotrain: while i will still buy him, for a leader class figure i would expect both the alt modes to look alot better.

Spinster:  looks fantastic as well, sense he does not come with any targetmaster I\'m expecting the battlemasters to continue. 

Crosshairs: i was really hoping they would change the large autobot targetmasters into headmasters the same as they did with the large decepticon targetmasters triggerhappy, slugslinger, and misfire from titans return.  I would now expect all three to be repaints of siege figures which is kind of boring.  

9. Decepticon Miner

Decepticon Miner Banned

News Credits:
    I know this is a little off topic but thank god we got news about something... it’s just been very quiet lately.

• Like Like x 7
  10. C16

C16 Space Nomad

NOBODY REASONABLE IS ASKING FOR SOLID PLASTIC PARTS JESUS

We just don't want the hollowness to be on display so obviously. Reading is hard.

Perfect? The truck mode colors are all wrong and so is the head. That's hardly perfect.

11. dirtweed

dirtweed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Apeface: looks fantastic and is my favorite of the group!

Astrotrain: while i will still buy him, for a leader class figure i would expect both the alt modes to look alot better.

Spinster:  looks fantastic as well, sense he does not come with any targetmaster I\'m expecting the battlemasters to continue. 

Crosshairs: i was really hoping they would change the large autobot targetmasters into headmasters the same as they did with the large decepticon targetmasters triggerhappy, slugslinger, and misfire from titans return.  I would now expect all three to be repaints of siege figures which is kind of boring.  

12. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pointblank could still be a counterpunch retool

• Like Like x 1
  13. drmick

drmick Well-Known Member

I wonder if one of the cockpits splits to become the "wings".

14. MasterScale

MasterScale Well-Known Member

Really happy about all these announcements. Not too thrilled about the quality of Astrotrain\'s alt modes (mostly the train) or Apeface\'s jet mode, but I can get over it.

15. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    At first I thought it was the IDW design, but then I remembered the original toy had this head too... so it can fit into the gap on the tail.
    s-l1600.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fallout

Fallout i can't hear a thing on the radio

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    $50 plus tax. he's a leader.

• Like Like x 1
  17. FrozenFishLurker

FrozenFishLurker Watching & Waiting needs to lurk moar

due to my horrible timing another anon already found out were the cockpit goes ! its on the bottom
    1561567841452.png

• Like Like x 4
  18. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    I've been trying to work that out myself. Like others have said, the other one could be tucked up underneath though that doesn't exactly explain how both feet are on the sides of the front. I'm also curious if the transformation could be achieved with either leg in front considering they seem to be identical. Anyway, the mold is certainly interesting and I'm curious who else we could potentially see it repainted into. I think Whirl might have a decent shot.

edit: nevermind, the legs are not perfectly identical. The right leg has more of a bell bottom thing going on clearly making it the proper cockpit with the left leg being the faux cockpit.

• Like Like x 2
  19. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

If you leave Ironhide’s chest flat (like in this photo I’ve just done) rather than pull it out I already feel like he looks 10 times more like Crosshairs! Just need a pure white sticker for the cockpit off Reprolabels (like they did for Titan’s Return Kup) & I feel he’ll look better still. 655D2FFC-C035-48D7-BCBE-B72F22E1C84A.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  20. dragologer

dragologer "Such heroic nonsense"

Man i want Astrotrain BAD!!! all we need now is Blitzwing and im SET on G1 decepticons.
    Wouldnt mind a Siege Brawn and Wheeljack too.

• Like Like x 2