Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

@AbbytheCat

Hello--I wanted to inquire about the Newage Huffer/Balin set. I noted that the orders show in-stock, but there are a few of us that are still in Preorder status having paid in full last month. As reference, my order number is 24040812171387. Can you let us know if anything is happening with some of the preorders for that figure set?

Thank you.

2. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Did not get a tracking number, but the second half turned up today.

3. muffinhunter

muffinhunter Well-Known Member

This is worrying. Any way you could elaborate on this?

4. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank

Let me know the order#, I can remove the limitation so you can send a second request

Three weeks, as Paypal told us

Got it, looks like our auto email system still have some glitches, we already try to fix it today

We shipped your order, but our system did not get the tracking #
    I just manually update the tracking #

Their attitude towards Chinese companies is even worse

As for the KO Flame Toys Megatron, we currently dont think they will do it in the near future
    And Senteniel normally will not do a reissue

I just checked and looks like the package is still en route, the tracking # is ending with 4616YP

Your order has been shipped
    We will update the tracking # later tomorrow

• Like Like x 6
  5. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank

We receive a legal notice from TOHO lawyer, warning about potential IP infrigment about the HIYA product, Only authorized dealers can sell overseas and we are not one of those sellers

• Like Like x 1
  6. Atomic Tofu

Atomic Tofu Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Ah, regional IP...a very weird IP "infringement" thing. X can sell in X...but can't in X....yada yada.

7. Onyxstrike

Onyxstrike Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    @AbbytheCat Question: what's the status on the Diaclone Tactical Mover TM-16 and MPM-12N? They've been out for months in Japan, so I've been wondering what the stock situation is on Show.Z's end.

8. Napalm

Napalm Drinking About Robots TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    HI @AbbytheCat, submitted an aftercare request for order 24040117173679 (head arrived snapped off Mechanical Team Demolishor) and just wanted to check on its progress.

9. daoist

daoist Well-Known Member

10. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
  11. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank

We will have them in stock within two weeks

We submit the request to factory on May 2nd, and still waiting for the part from them

This one is still in pre-order, we will check if we can add more later today

• Like Like x 3
  12. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    @AbbytheCat

Two questions:

1. I received my order 24053102513245 today and it did not have the add-on item I ordered. I only had one tracking number. Did the add-on ship separately? Can you check on this for me? Please and thank you.

2. Will older pre-orders of Dr.Wu DW-E25 Menace King Megatron (now [Pre-Order] Dr.Wu DW-E36 Menace King Megatron) be transferred to the updated listing? My preorder page redirects to the new URL so I think so, but wanted to make sure. Thanks!

13. lurasidone

lurasidone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi @AbbytheCat, could I please cancel order#24032117515288 and receive a refund? I sent an email to your address ([email protected]) last Friday but didn't get a response.

14. Nalettyra

Nalettyra Member

@AbbytheCat That's a bummer. I've bought a few Hiya Godzilla figures from you and I also have some on pre-order. GD was my go to shop for those :(  Does this mean you will not be able to list upcoming Monsterverse releases or is this temporary? As for existing pre-orders, I believe you said that they are not affected either way?

Thanks for the info in advance :) 

15. SJW

SJW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Re: Card/paypal payment option
    Gundamit sister site

@AbbytheCat

I would be most grateful if you can confirm when the paypal limit which has been reached on your sister site will be reset by what date and be available for customers.

We are able to use the credit card/paypal option on the ShowZ site and given Gundamit operates on the same platform, why is the PayPal payment option an issue on Gundamit and no longer available to us?

I have 5 POs on the Gundamit site and apparently I have to provide my PayPal account details (email) to Gundamit for Gundamit to send specific invoices via PayPal for me to make payment via that and not directly through your sister site. I’m happy to do that but seems alot of work for both Gundamit and customers.

I look forward to any update you can provide saying we can make PayPal payments direct through your sister site.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards,
    Stephen

16. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi, it's been almost 2 weeks since tracking says it was returned. Do you know when I can expect a new tracking #?

Order 24032310223078 again for your reference.

17. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank

1. 24053102513245, looks like we forget to include the add-on order, [email protected] will contact you and offer a solution
    2. Yes, the original order will transfer to DW-E36

Sure
    We will send the refund shortly

Existing pre-orders are not affected, we are still try to settle this with TOHO at the moment, we will know if we can continue selling Godzilla

ETA for Paypal back as the payment option will be around 15th July, looks like it has something to do with the Godzilla IP infringement

Tracking # will be udpate this week, Elsa from website will update you the tracking #

• Like Like x 6
  18. lurasidone

lurasidone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks, Frank. I will make it up to you guys by purchasing MDLX Bumblebee (Vintage Animation Edition).

19. SJW

SJW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thank you for the update.

20. thedicemaster

thedicemaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @AbbytheCat there is an error in the number 57 armored puppet kirigyo model kit.
    sprue D1 parts 3(right arm) and 1(right arm cover) don't fit due to last-minute design changes in part 3 not having matching changes in part 1, the same for parts 6(left arm) and 4(left arm cover)
    the arms have a shortened elbow post, and an additional post in the center, the covers do not have a corresponding hole in the center, but still have a hole at the end for the longer elbow post.

i've submitted an after sales request for mine, but you may need to check if others have the same issue before you send them out.

1000029091.jpg 1000029089.jpg 1000029092.jpg

• Like Like x 1