Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    @AbbytheCat This has already been posted in the APC toys thread, but I (and several others) had to pay an additional postage fee for the Demonic Whispers that were held up in LA over the past few weeks. It looks like someone there put a new label over top of yours and we all had to pay extra. I sent a message via email but you might want to investigate since it’s not just me and you already paid the postage.

4FDE61A1-633C-48A0-800C-EF9C5B3D3628.jpeg

2. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    So after a year of not receiving half the stuff I ordered from showz, I messed up an order and sent it to my old address by accident and I decided I was kinda done with them for a while. However I realized I had like 1000 points and I still wanted the figure (dr wu little monster), so I ordered the battle damaged version using my points, so it was only like $20.

Fast forward a MONTH and they still hadn't even shipped it! So I messaged and said please cancel this and refund me. A day later, instead of getting a refund, I get an email saying it shipped! I was annoyed, but at least I might get the figure eventually. Well over a WEEK later now, and tracking hasn't even updated past "shipping info received". I understand there are covid delays and they should watch after their health, but at least give me the dignity of a refund! Why even ship it at this point?

3. Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer Unrelenting force of nature

I would like to thank ShowZ for another top-notch delivery! Hugerhino arrived a few days ago and he is awesome!

20230118_224016.jpg

20230118_181259.jpg

And now Thunderking is complete!

20230119_193243.jpg

"MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"
    20230119_192038.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

What does the Fake mean? The shipping company in the US is using fake postage labels?

Edit: looked up fake postage. Apparently it's a thing where previously used labels are edited with new addresses hoping they'll get through the system.

Dang, showz. I'm disappointed in your choice of shipping partners.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fingers crossed that shipping issue is fixed before any of my pre-orders come in. :lol 

• Like Like x 2
  6. MonsterMash

Now I'm worried. I have a few packages that are showing as having arrived in LA. I guess I wait and see if I get the same fake postage thing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank-Show.Z Store

Can not say for sure now, we think they will definitely reissue this, but dont know date yet

No problem, thanks for the feedback. We recently switch to a new aftersales system, and hopefully this will boost the effciency for the aftersales team :) 

This is really strange... to be honest, this is the first time I seen this
    Can you let me know how much you have been charged and the order #?
    Also please contact [email protected] for compensation, we will cover the cost that you have been extra charged

I am terriblely sorry about this
    Normally an order can not be cancelled is becaused the package has been sent out and we are just waiting for the tracking # to be updated
    Can I have the order # for the last order?

That is awful, we will contact our shipping service right away to investigate

• Like Like x 6
  8. jimmyh

jimmyh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Some of the US shipping partners that Yun chooses are terrible. In some areas they use Tforce as a courier and they are the worst.

9. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It’s not about the money… if $8.25 is gonna make or break me, I clearly have other issues and shouldn’t be buying this stuff to begin with. I just wanted to make sure you’re aware of what happened. I don’t think it was anything on your end. The “fake” label was the one they slapped on top of yours.

10. MonsterMash

The fake label should have been real postage. The label underneath is probably not a true shipping label. It's likely used by showz to let the local shipping company know where to send it.

At least to the USA, ShowZ uses a shipping consolidation service.Once it gets in the destination country, a local company will apply the postage or ship it to the destination city by means of other couriers and it gets dropped off at the post office for last mile delivery.

In your case, the local shipping company is trying to scam ShowZ.

I would be more concerned that the post office would refuse to deliver it and return it to sender.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Some other time..

News Credits:
    @AbbytheCat

25BE4747-8D75-4631-B5CA-8A6C10DB3CEF.jpeg
    So, on the 2nd I put in an order for Newage G2 Grimlock while he was on sale. I also put all my ShowZ points into him. I was very excited and checked the tracking every day.

Today I got “it”.
    BD4A5C69-C3E3-48EB-B2A0-0206334C9263.jpeg
    9943DE21-A516-4F74-BBC1-6D4F2EF24C9A.jpeg
    You guys sent me the Shattered Glass version instead :( 

I planned to eventually buy this version, but I’m pretty bummed it’s not the version I had been anticipating.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
  12. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank-Show.Z Store

We are planning to have some serious talk with Yun express sell representive after CNY is over
    Thanks for you guys give us the feedback, without the feedbacks we have no idea some of the bad behaviors

I understand, but we are welcome any buyers who have been charged extra to report to us, we will cover the cost first and investigate it later

We are worry about it also, and unfortuantely it is holiday now and we can not get a reply any time near

Sorry about this
    Please contact [email protected] for a solution :) 

• Like Like x 3
  13. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

@AbbytheCat Doesn't look like my poor buddy even got started. The tracking on order #G22092803371446 never even updated to anything. RIP.

14. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    upload_2023-1-21_7-7-48.png

• Like Like x 7
  15. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

First time I've ever had a problem with shipping my item still says it's in china that was 12/10. $150 gone.

16. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

er how is it gone? It just didn't get free of china before CNY. If if some craziness happens & it does end up lost, Show.Z is amongst the best for replacement or reimbursement so they'll get you taken care of.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Charlie2688

Charlie2688 Well-Known Member

Unless there is message on tracking commenting about an issue (literally the "package is lost") it's probably stuck in transit hell, and nothing is "gone" just contact support and they will offer you a solution, just remember we are in CNY so response is slower than usual, Show.Z always takes care of you :) 

• Like Like x 1
  18. svek

svek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey, I wish the entire ShowZ team a happy CNY! Thank you for your care, support and the entire 2022 full of figures ordered from you :D  Never change

• Like Like x 16
  19. phoenixliger

phoenixliger Ogre

I know im just frustrated. ive never had an issue with Show z. i ordered my items back in nov they split it into two packages i got the first one dec 12. ive ordered a couple of other items from china after dec and have already gotten those item.

again im just frustrated i was realy looking forward to OS maketoys guardia

• Like Like x 1
  20. jimmyh

jimmyh Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    To be fair, I don't think I have had any issues with Yun shipments to my home address. I think they are all delivered by the US Postal Service.

But when I had them being delivered to my office (40 miles away from my home) most of them were being delivered by a courier. Mostly just uber drivers in POS cars. They sometimes would leave them in the lobby, but often would just leave them in the parking lot on the ground. One time the car stopped, opened the door, threw the box in the general direction of the front door, and drove away. I even had it on surveillance. (Unfortunately the video I exported/saved was corrupted. Really wish I had it to post). I was finally able to ask one of the drivers one day and she said the name of the courier she worked for is TForce. And at the risk of sounding like a broken record, I simply can't say enough bad things about them. I would shout it from the roof tops if I could.