Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Those aren't supposed to come out till 3rd quarter next year

2. AbbytheCat

AbbytheCat Frank-Show.Z Store

;) Thanks dude.

It is still available, but you need to contact us first via email and we will refund the deposit via Paypal

:bay 

YunExpress usually is faster than Chinapost. As for which customs, it really depends on the warehouse locations. TFD has a warehouse in Beijing as we know, so every package shipped from Beijing will go through Beijing custom

• Like Like x 1
  3. bryan_too

bryan_too go home

Honestly not in a rush to get it, got alot of TFs and backlog Gunpla to work with. Just want to see if I could get a hand on it once its available. Hell, my wallet is exploding as I POed RP Soundwave and casettes.

4. AbbytheCat

This weekend or next Monday, XTB announced loads of new product recently and kind of sus to us, if you count how many product they have released this year including next three coming month, it is only half of what they announced what will come next year
    I seriously doubt the productivity of the factories they have. Not to mentioned that there is Covid-19 cases pop up here and there in China

We are waiting for the cardboard boxes we ordered before the holiday to delivered to our warehouse, ETA for the tracking # will be around Tuesday next week

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore any chance there will be more Fanstoys Jazz/Jive pre-orders coming up?

Also big thank you for securing my Autobot emblem on my awesome Silver MP44 :) .

6. Darthmarto

Darthmarto Well-Known Member

Id been wondering this too. The amount of announcements they've done, and they haven't really released that much lately. No way they can release all this in a timely fashion. And jocund got put back already.
    your view of sus is indeed warranted....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bubbah

Bubbah Master of Disaster

News Credits:
    YunExpress is definitely a lot more reliable lately. Ordered 9/24, shipped 9/26, at my door 10/7. Given worldwide shipping delays, I’ll take that time frame any day. Plus everything showed up in perfect condition (sometimes careful handling is sacrificed for speed, not the case here).

• Like Like x 1
  8. VenomGTSR

VenomGTSR Well-Known Member

@ShowZStore I went through the X-Transbots Locke link regarding a replacement figure but I have not heard anything back. Is there a direct email address I use to make sure the request went through?

Thanks!

9. GeoffDes

GeoffDes Well-Known Member

Hey, all - I'm finally deciding between the Silver MP44 (since ShowZ has it on a good sale) and TE-01, but the cheapest TE-01 on ShowZ is this guy:

[Incoming] Transform Element TE-01 Optimus Prime

... which seems unusually cheap from what I know of TE-01's pricing (comparable, if not slightly more expensive, than the silver MP44 before discounts are factored in).

Is it just that this TE is, effectively, a pre-order?

Thanks in advance for any help, I want this one locked down early enough to ensure he'll be here for Christmas as a surprise for the kids.

10. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

The MP-44 KO is in-stock and will ship, TE-01 will be in-stock between 1-3 weeks (usually what the "Incoming" label means) and then will be shipped.

11. Dead End14

Dead End14 Well-Known Member

TE is on sale right now. From what I've read its probably the last run.

They have the colors cartoon right, whilst the Silver leg version has well silver legs.

MP-44 has a better sculpt, but TE is really great and more durable.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jaguaratron

Jaguaratron Well-Known Member

The TE in this case is a 1000+ run that was orchestrated by @ShowZStore to get enough pre-orders for this bulk discount price, they met their goal pretty quickly and it seems theres about 118 left in any extras they were able to get though they will probably go quickly, you cant argue with the price, its a true masterpiece sized and quality item thats cheaper than TTs cheap, bad looking "premium" finish" Magnus, which is a mediocre main line figure with extra overspray on it.....

• Like Like x 2
  13. Stardiver

Stardiver Moist for Hoist

TE Prime is an amazing figure, can't recommend it enough. Paid £80 from mine a year or so ago and he's just perfect.

Also insanely cool that showz sorted this run out like that! Wonder if they fancy doing the same with THF Dynastron :lol 

• Like Like x 2
  14. Bakarina

Bakarina Well-Known Member

I'd advise against getting TE-01. MP44 is just the right amount of good while having enough bad and breakage issues to keep you centered. Don't be like me. TE-01 was the first non official figure I ever bought in my life last year and I've been pissing away almost all my disposable income on 3rd and 4th party figures ever since. I'm so freaking broke by this point I sometimes wonder aloud how it all went so wrong. And then I see him. In all his glorious majesty. And instantly I have my answer.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  15. AbbytheCat

We dont know how many units we can get from Fanstoys, FT become more and more discreet when the issues come to pre-order. They will not tell us exactly how many we can get and the exact release date
    But normally we will have more after the release so keep an eye on the listing.

We will sending out confirmation emails this week or next, when we 100% sure XTB is ready to send out the fixed batch of locke

Right now we only have Paypal as the payment method, sorry

• Like Like x 2
  16. GeoffDes

GeoffDes Well-Known Member

Thanks to everyone for the replies, but especially to Jaguartron for sorting out the mystery of the unusually low price. Very interesting.

(Oh, and that TT PF UM fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. I just got the KO with the upgrade kit for my son and he's delighted with it.)

(Looks up at top of shelf with various OS MPs / Studio Series figs)

That ship has long since sailed, my friend.

Got the TE, the price was just too good. Part of me still wanted the MP44 just to astound my son with the voice chip, but I figure he can live with my terrible Cullen impression (... not that I'd let him play with either of these two; he's got an MP10V in his room to mess with since it matches the Generations that take up residence there and in particular looks perfect next to the aformentioned KO Magnus).

Now off to source an old MP10 trailer, since the one in MP scale I have is the white OP (... listen, I didn't think I'd ever get an Ultra Magnus and grabbed that as a cardboard cigarette. Mistakes were made.)

• Like Like x 1
  17. bakerjin

bakerjin Well-Known Member

18. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

hey @ShowZStore i was planning to get the shattered glass version of element op leader but seems its out of stock do know when it will be in stock again?

19. AbbytheCat

Yes, we will first list this product on Gundamit.com tomorrow or the day after

Sorry but not in the near future I think, the factory is still busy making the TE-01 right now

20. AlphaBass

AlphaBass Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey ShowZ, first thanks for my copy of Crimson Wings. Shipped fast and well protected.

Question - do you know when the Zeta Dark Aeroalbots (ZB-08) will be released? Your site once suggested early October.