Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I got a ship notice on a replacement part, so kudos to whoever is taking care of thst now.

2. LordBarker

LordBarker New Member

Ebay:
    Hi @ShowZStore haven't ordered from you before but the new KFC Blaster is too good not to pre order. How much is shipping to the UK as I couldn't find it on your site and it doesn't appear after putting down a deposit? Cheers

3. impossiball

impossiball Well-Known Member

4. Robyn The Dragon

Robyn The Dragon Woman on the run

News Credits:
    Lol I literally JUST came on here to ask about that.

A lot of other places seemed to have it slated for later within the next 2-3 months. I wonder if they will still get it during it's projected time.

5. impossiball

impossiball Well-Known Member

I THINK I read somewhere that it was actually due for late December, so what you're saying makes sense

• Like Like x 1
  6. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just find the listing in pre-orders and click on the country to select your shipping options

showz.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wozzum

Wozzum New Member

Haha that’s crazy, I took the same photo except left hands :p 

8. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You and @Skar should just exchange them.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Wallet prepare for devastation

News Credits:
    So I just realized something today, with the social media points being removed how is anyone meant to get the 1500 insensitive points @ShowZStore was offering for a lot of x-transbots stuff?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Daedelus

Daedelus Know sacrifice, know victory

Those promotions were most likely for a limited time, probably just for initial stock. But someone could always just private message ShowZ and ask if they can still get the points from those specific items.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    I guess your right they might still honour it if you message them, I was just curious as the 1500 points were specifically awarded after doing the social media post thing on certain items that would normally only of netted 200 points on everything else.

12. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore your after sales process is very easy to use, however I really think it requires some sort of confirmation as part of the process.

I recently submitted a claim, but based on my past experience, there's no way to know if or when parts might be available. It just would be good to have thr peace of mind as to whether your team will be able to help or not.

• Like Like x 1
  13. stymee638

stymee638 Member

Hi people I’m new to tfw2005 and new to collecting transformers. Currently I am collecting masterpiece scale 3rd party and licensed transformers.
    Recently I bought a gigapower hq-04r graviter reissue from ShowZStore, the wait for shipping wasn’t too bad, maybe about 10 days from the day it shipped, but when I received the package, I opened it up and low and behold my Graviter was headless!!
    AA97009A-FAD2-43DB-B4F0-12B57BDE15C7.jpeg
    It did come with the alternate head, but the regular head was not on the figure, and it wasn’t anywhere loose in the box.
    My friend who has been collecting for years, had also bought the hq-04r graviter 2021 reissue, and his came with two heads.
    F7BD7FBF-B319-446A-B206-756FF19C7580.jpeg
    Now I brought this to the attention of ShowZStore and they had me fill out a replacement part form from their website. I filled out the form, and sent pictures and patiently waited for a reply. The reply they sent seemed to me as if there wasn’t a full understanding of what I had written, so I wrote them again, explained my situation a little differently, and sent pictures again, and I got a reply that said ”ok,no problem”
    So I let about 2-3 weeks go by, and I haven’t heard anything from ShowZStore concerning my Graviter head so I sent an inquiry email to ask about it.
    I got a reply telling me this figure does not come with two heads and they had already told me that. To please check my old emails.
    So I checked my old emails and I never got an email from ShowZStore, or anyone else, saying this figure does not come with two heads.
    Now I’m pretty sure this gigapower dinobot comes with 2 heads, a regular head with blue eyes, and an alternate “angry” head with red eyes, if I’m wrong someone please let me know, but if it’s supposed to come with two heads, how do I show that to ShowZStore so they will contact gigapower and get the head that I am missing?

14. Teletran-1

News Credits:
    Anyone ever pay off the remaining balance on something and have it keep acting like you didn't just pay it off? I sent a message to David but seems like a weird site glitch.

15. Lando22404

Lando22404 Well-Known Member

I have paid off a couple items in the past where it took the website roughly half a day to catch up and recognize they were paid in full.

They recently had some turnover apparently (which might explain some of your issue) so you may want to share your order number on the thread with them and the specifics concisely so they can follow up.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore will you be opening up anymore preorders for XTB Caravaggio?

hauler3.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

This happened to me when I paid off XTB Fuzz. It corrected itself within 24 hours, but I was also overly cautious and sent ShowZ a PM on here informing them of the issue. In hindsight, I think the 'glitch' was the universe telling me not to buy Fuzz. In all my Transformers purchases, Fuzz is the only one I really regret.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Teletran-1

News Credits:
    Haha, yeah I saw it just went through, I just never saw it take time before. I also was questioning whether or not I really need a Swerve figure but here we are!

19. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

Wait, does ShowZ no longer offer 200 points or extended premium time for social media posts? Like, I have 3 or 4 figures purchased this year that I still intended to get points back on... including Grump...

What gives @ShowZStore ?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Nope apparently stopped doing it