Show.Z Store

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by black prime, Mar 24, 2018.

1. DashCourageous

DashCourageous Greetings Programs!

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I needed a replacement hand part for one of the dinobot MPs I forget which one, slag, and got the wrong hand and it wasn't a hand for the figure I requested. Had to try and fix the one I had.

@ShowZStore

On Gundamit, will you have Kamen rider figure-rise model kits? Any Kamen rider figured?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2021
  2. Selgarde

Selgarde Member

Just to follow up on my ShowZ store story - I asked late last year for help getting a replacement part for my Grassor Dino. They said I would have to wait until the re-release, which I was totally fine with. Fast forward to June of this year, after I followed up a bit, and they say "Yes! We have it...just pay the shipping and we will send it to you!". I happily pay the shipping.

Nothing appears in July or August, and no tracking number. So I follow up. First they give me the wrong tracking number, which was clearly a part for someone else. Then they say they have the part, but try to charge me shipping again. I explain that I paid shipping two months ago, and show them the invoice from June. Then they tell me they don't have the part, because they lost the part with a load of other parts in a flood. I ask if they are getting more, which they tell me the factory may or may not give them another one.

I tell them I am frustrated because of the issues above, and they say its unfortunate they lost the part in AUGUST. Nothing about what happened in June. They did offer to refund the shipping I paid 3 months ago.

I don't so much care that I may not even get the part. Its the feeling I've been led down the garden path that bothers me. I suspect it is because their internal tracking system for this stuff is very poor, but it leaves the customer, and especially one who is waiting on another customer service issue (Locke) with a real bad taste in their mouth.

Just my. 02.

3. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Perverted Sociopath™

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore This. I submitted a part request for my Trans Art Ravage but no idea if it was received, if there's a reference or who to contact if I don't hear from you. I usually try and give it a week between chasing but no idea who I would chase with.

4. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah the lack of confirmation is the biggest issue. When Jane finally did get in touch with me, it was basically "we'll let you know". I 100% understand it, since you seem to source parts from the factory, but it doesn't inspire confidence compared to places like BBTS who will just give you spare parts off of existing stock if possible.

5. svek

svek Well-Known Member

my personal feedback is that ShowZ saved my @ss countless times (for free) and I'll forever be grateful for it :p 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Decepticharger

Decepticharger Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.

I had two experiences for after sales support with TF Source, none needed luckily with BBTS.

Toy World Constructor: one of the combiner ratchets was super tight and it broke when trying to transform him. TF Source sent me a replacement from parts they had. It wasn’t the right color so from a different version of Constructor presumably, but it did the job.

On Zeta Superion the toon head had a mold defect. I sent a picture and they sent me a replacement a week later. Both situations with TF Source were super fast. I don’t know how they do it.

Only needed help from Show Z once. My TE Op Leader was missing a front tire. I actually didn’t know for a bit because I hadn’t transfomed him right away, but when I opened up the pelvis area where the tires are folded in that is when I saw one tire was missing. After sending a picture to after sales support, Jane contacted me and said she was getting a replacement piece. A few weeks later she let me know it was being shipped to me. I don’t remember how long it took, but I was patient. The part arrived and all was good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    When doing this there are still positives and negatives. For the customer it's a great positive that it speeds up the process tremendously but the negative is hopefully whoever is taking the parts off the donor bot knows what they are doing and wont create any damage in the process or in the case of a bot like Toyworlds Constructor that appears to be suffering damage from the initial assembly at the factory will most likely give you another part that's about to fail.

The positive for the store is they get the customer immediately taken care of while the negatives are now they have a product that can never be sold as new. They have to take care and assume responsibility for removing parts correctly to send out. Then there is the possibility of creating further damage like with constructor.

I fully understand and sympathize with both parties in a replacement parts situation but I dont think it's good to take parts from another product as replacements however the store needs to have a swift and detailed procedure in place to take care of someone as quick as possible. I do feel waiting a few months for a part from a company that has stock readily available is way too long. It should be a higher priority to get the part right away. In the cases of bots that end up harder to get parts for then this is where the parts not working/sample sale comes in so the customer gets a full new replacement and the broken one offered up for sale at an appropriate discount avoiding the expensive return shipping cost back to China.

Basically the way I see it is the procedure is fine for the most part but the customer deserves a little more consistent info so they're not feeling forgotten and contacting the company/factory to getting the parts should be prioritized better so it doesn't take so long. I have personally used store after sales support and gone direct to get parts before and when I went direct I had them in less than 2 weeks so I can understand a little more time being added because the store is another party involved but to have it take a few months on average is excessive. Maybe time frames will vary between companies but should be close.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Decepticharger

Decepticharger Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.

I went back to my emails to check the timeline on getting the replacement part for TE Op Leader.

11/9/20 - sent after service request, got an email from Jane saying she is requesting the part
    11/23/20 - Jane sent email said she followed with factory on getting the part
    12/11/20 - email from Jane that the part was sent. Tracking number included
    12/31/20 - email from me to Jane saying thank you the part arrived

It isn’t the fastest, but I was happy with the service.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

As the other person stated, it seems to depend on how long it takes to load the page. If your signal is great, you have no problems. If it's slow, it takes forever before you can clear it. I've experienced both ways with my Galaxy S10. Very obvious difference afyer dumping cache and hopping off the wifi.

Communicate. Half the time I get no response to my request. I have to contact Jane after a week and ask if it was received because I haven't heard anything..

There should always be an automatic response when accepting a customer form on a website.

Also, communicate during the process. If it's been a month, maybe reach out to the customer and mention that it's still being worked on so we aren't left wondering if it's been forgotten. Nobody wants to feel like they have to harass somebody to get answers.

I've been asking for three months about a part for a TFC Leviathan with long periods of no communication. I understand that it takes time with some companies and it doesn't bother me, but a lot of people these days aren't that patient anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Little Dutch

Little Dutch Official TFW2005 Masterpiece Weigher

I have requested parts from Show.Z several times, for different 3rd party company products, and while you have mostly delivered (a few rare exceptions which were the fault of the manufacturer), sometimes you don't reply properly to a request via mail, until a few weeks later I unceremoniously get a tracking number sent to me. A confirmation as a reply would be nice to have, that is the only complaint I have. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
  12. crdavismusic

crdavismusic Not A Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey @ShowZStore , I need to cancel an order before it arrives to your warehouse.

Last time I requested an order cancellation, I did not receive a reply until 2 weeks later, and then the response was "your order has been shipped".

I submitted a request to cancel order #21090218260187 to Kelsi, but is there a way I can make sure my request gets heard so it's not a repeat of last time?

13. lordcryotek

lordcryotek Watch for waspies

For the standard shipping (the 10-15 business days one) should I choose my PO Box, or my street address?

14. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

Ummmm...whichever you want it sent to?

15. ShowZStore

ShowZStore Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    TE01 will be get for sure now
    No change for the mold

Dont need to @me
    I check this thread daily

The Newage Upgrade Kit for Hephaestus Devastator is sold separately
    [Incoming] Newage Upgrade Kit for Hephaestus Devastator

We will have both of them this week I guess

And you got the part or the whole figure?

No info

Thank you for the info
    That's why we wanna improve this

PM the detail
    It's restocking now

You can contact us via website with order no. to check the replacement part statue

We will focus on China made figures so wont sell Kamen rider figure-rise model kits for now

Pm me the order no.
    I can check it out

You can contact us via website directly with your order no.

We could take spare parts off from existing stock BUT
    A lot of issues are common issue which means 5/10 of the same batch has the same issue and you could only fix the broken ones if you dissemble good parts from 5 good figures.(End up nothing good to sell) in this case we need to wait the factory but some time they are very slow/having hard time getting the replacement part(since they need to produce a lot of replacement part after releasing)

Should be in Sep I think

You can wait Kelsi's response today
    Good to cancel in most cases

Better street

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 6